Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 142. (Read 810836 times)

legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
I also bought my first cloakcoins arround 2014 - And It's the most thrilling coin history I have ever seen!
We should crowdfund a movie about that Wink

For new Investors: This team delivers and already made great things happen - with the upcoming events this will be a awesome coin...
We now have we over 200 nodes online and the number is growing every day - so this arent pure exchange wallets - this are real trustless nodes creating something huge!
Also feeless ENIGMA transactions are planned.

Be part of it Wink

Thanks for the kind words!!!
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
I'm tempted to call it a massacre again what we've seen on the markets today (red digits everywhere...)  - last man standing is Cloak. Alright, I know, it's a correction. Let's see what's going to happen when the other coins recover...
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I also bought my first cloakcoins arround 2014 - And It's the most thrilling coin history I have ever seen!
We should crowdfund a movie about that Wink

For new Investors: This team delivers and already made great things happen - with the upcoming events this will be a awesome coin...
We now have we over 200 nodes online and the number is growing every day - so this arent pure exchange wallets - this are real trustless nodes creating something huge!
Also feeless ENIGMA transactions are planned.

Be part of it Wink
legendary
I wonder why this haven't been said earlier!

CLOAKSTRONG!!! Smiley

...... was said years ago already, but nobody believed in it except a few only Cheesy

Activity: 30

CLOAKSTRONG!!! Smiley

I can't wait for more great technology developed by this great team!
Thanks a lot for the hard work and keep going like this.

Greetings

+1

Also can't wait for the iphone wallet... will need to store my coins somewhere soon, lol

Smiley Keep it up Cloak
Activity: 12

CLOAKSTRONG!!! Smiley

I can't wait for more great technology developed by this great team!
Thanks a lot for the hard work and keep going like this.

Greetings
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
That charts gives me DASH flashbacks Roll Eyes

Holding for 4 years while slowly accumulating more starts to look like a good decision. Let's see where we'll be after another 4. Wink

It looks a bit scary for me now. Didnt expect something that high.

That scary feeling was kinda great. I sure miss it. Be smart about it tho. There will be plenty more opportunities in crypto. Nothing wrong with playing it safe.  Cool
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
aha ,big profit?
Activity: 32

https://www.cloakcoin.com/files/images/generall/cloak_update.png

Dear Cloak Community,

Welcome to all new members of the Cloak community!

Firstly, We'd like to issue another warning in light of the continued crazy price increases of late. The Cloak price has increased 10x since June 1st. This is far beyond slow, steady growth, please be cautious as there is bound to be a price correction in the near future. If you are new to cryptocurrency, please do your research and invest wisely. PLEASE diversify your crypto assets to hedge against price drops! If you are new, investing in some of the more stable top coins would be sensible. Until Cloak has had some considerable peer review, it remains a HIGLY SPECULATIVE investent. Please, please act accordingly...

We would to reiterate that Cloak is a community project. A number people currently working on Cloak came from the Cloak community and helped to resurrect the project after the previous team departed. New people have joined the team since, also from the Cloak community. Cloak is still an unfunded project and team members work on a volunteer basis as Cloak has no budget to pay for staff members. If any newcomers to Cloak have the relevant skills and would like to get involved in the project, you are as always welcome.

We are still keen to have the Enigma and CloakShield code audited prior to code release and would like to get this process kickstarted. Releasing without an audit would be irresponsible and an audit would allow us to address any potential issues and suggested improvements prior to public code release. To this end, we have set up both a Cloak and BTC address for funding the audit. Collecting funds for the audit will give us a good idea of the prospective budget and allow us to get things moving. If anyone here is interested in auditing the code, or knows someone who is, then please get in touch.

BTC donation address for audit:
https://i.imgur.com/FV55YZ4.png 18yqoWmJ979TPTvo9ngDc1vZXGtgwr3B4Hhttps://i.imgur.com/FV55YZ4.png

Cloak donation address for audit:
https://i.imgur.com/9LiedYW.png C88TTLKxx8QjiL5mB67Hjjphunva6tn5zwhttps://i.imgur.com/9LiedYW.png

In other news, as you're hopefully aware, we are currently in the process of moving Cloak to a new codebase, in preparation for code release. The Enigma and CloakShield code will be ported to the new codevase as part of this process. For audit purposes, the Enigma and CloakShield code could be audited in the existing codebase to save time and any changes could be made to the new codebase prior to release. We've also sourced some funds for a new development Mac, which is now in the posession of our mobile developer who will soon begin work on an iOS based Cloak wallet for iPhone/iPad etc. We will keep you updated as development progresses.

Peace and Love,

Team Cloak

Just sent you 5 Cloak to donation address - hopefully eveyone who has  benefitted thus far will contribute somtihng towards the Audit funds

Good luck and Thanks
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
I would like to correct my statement, with this small amount and this team are 50 dollars very easy in the next weeks / days achievable good luck guys....I hold my 20 cloaks to 100 dollar target  Grin
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Truly amazing, this was historically highest price ever? I hope will continue to rise this team truly deserves this, really nice surprise this year! Now 150k sat looks like wasted opportunity right, tomorrow when hit 0.01 today's price will be for regrets!
legendary

CLOAK ... The Wild Bull

Another day another wild ride on the wave! CLOAK just reached the awaited target 560k (actual ATH is 550k sat. now!). As mentioned in the last analysis we are extremly overbought and a consolidation is expected.

Wide consolidation range: 200k - 550k

Currently it's not possible to give tighter price levels for the price correction, as there will be more candles in the next days there will be more precise predictions possible.

Remember: Although we might see price drops, they are not dumps at the moment! Watch the volume! Currently dips are chances to accumulate Cloak for a long term investment. Although everything looks bullish always stay cautious and only invest what you can afford to lose! Thanks!!!

Important price levels and targets

Strong Support:      195k sat.

Support:      200k sat. 270k sat. 355k sat.

Resistance:      550k sat.   

Target:         later 700k sat. and more is possible

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

Dear Cloak Community,

Firstly, We'd like to issue another warning in light of the continued crazy price increases of late. The Cloak price has increased 10x since June 1st. This is far beyond slow, steady growth, please be cautious as there is bound to be a price correction in the near future. If you are new to cryptocurrency, please do your research and invest wisely. PLEASE diversify your crypto assets to hedge against price drops! If you are new, investing in some of the more stable top coins would be sensible. Until Cloak has had some considerable peer review, it remains a HIGLY SPECULATIVE investent. Please, please act accordingly...

We would to reiterate that Cloak is a community project. A number people currently working on Cloak came from the Cloak community and helped to resurrect the project after the previous team departed. New people have joined the team since, also from the Cloak community. Cloak is still an unfunded project and team members work on a volunteer basis as Cloak has no budget to pay for staff members. If any newcomers to Cloak have the relevant skills and would like to get involved in the project, you are as always welcome.

We are still keen to have the Enigma and CloakShield code audited prior to code release and would like to get this process kickstarted. Releasing without an audit would be irresponsible and an audit would allow us to address any potential issues and suggested improvements prior to public code release. To this end, we have set up both a Cloak and BTC address for funding the audit. Collecting funds for the audit will give us a good idea of the prospective budget and allow us to get things moving. If anyone here is interested in auditing the code, or knows someone who is, then please get in touch.

18yqoWmJ979TPTvo9ngDc1vZXGtgwr3B4H

C88TTLKxx8QjiL5mB67Hjjphunva6tn5zw

In other news, as you're hopefully aware, we are currently in the process of moving Cloak to a new codebase, in preparation for code release. The Enigma and CloakShield code will be ported to the new codevase as part of this process. For audit purposes, the Enigma and CloakShield code could be audited in the existing codebase to save time and any changes could be made to the new codebase prior to release. We've also sourced some funds for a new development Mac, which is now in the posession of our mobile developer who will soon begin work on an iOS based Cloak wallet for iPhone/iPad etc. We will keep you updated as development progresses.

Peace and Love,

Team Cloak

I think that this warning is of course right..but on the other hand,if i understand the concern about a x10 grow so quick,i think at the same that anyway the price is even a bit low right Now for the potential of cloak,so keep it working,and let us watching the price increase as cloak deserves..and then we will be able to increase donations to help the project..

Good job team  Wink Wink
Activity: 719
Merit: 500
CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency
CloakTeam, how much BTC donations will be needed for the Audit?

We still waiting for interested persons who want & able to do audit, so we dont have any exact number in mind.

That amount what we will get, we will offer to auditor.
Activity: 41
CloakTeam, how much BTC donations will be needed for the Audit?
Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

Dear Cloak Community,

18yqoWmJ979TPTvo9ngDc1vZXGtgwr3B4H

C88TTLKxx8QjiL5mB67Hjjphunva6tn5zw

Peace and Love,

Team Cloak

I do not believe everyone is aware of the great potential in this project. Ans is considered as the Eth chinas and has great possibilities for the future. For me, Ans and Lisk are the winners of the next months. Both will be worth 20-30 -50 dollars due to their strong team .. and all this very soon when the new updates and renewals come. Re-branding......and big PUMP !!

Another tip Cloak....

end of year

Ans :    50 dollar
Lisk:     30 dollar
Cloak:  50 dollar

legendary

The rally is running! What's next?

CLOAK reached the 2014 ATH and marked a new ATH at 400k sat. There is a rally target at 560k which could be reached directly but we are already extremly overbought in the daily timeframe. So, do not expect stable new highs right now. Likely is we will go over to a wide range 200k - 400k sat. to reduce the overbought status and gather power again to reach new ATHs later.
As there will be more candles we will see when we can make more precise predictions for the next long targets and the consolisation levels.

Remember: Although we might see price drops, they are not dumps at the moment! Watch the volume! Currently dips are chances to accumulate Cloak for a long term investment. Although everything looks bullish always stay cautious and only invest what you can afford to lose! Thanks!!!

Important price levels and targets

Strong Support:      195k sat.

Support:      200k sat. 270k sat. 355k sat.

Resistance:      400k sat.   

Target:         560k sat.    700k sat.

Jump to: