Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 147. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
Hello cloakteam,

I am thinking of selling one of my altcoin soon to redistribute on other projects.

Is the bitcoin donation address of the first page still good?
I would like to make a donation very soon to the team.

In advance, thank you for your answer,

Continue like this, make us dream! Wink

Rowenta01

Ps: sorry with my blog, my job and the crypto community french currency on DISCORD, I can not find time to come see you! But I'll get there!
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

Consolidation finalized? New highs are on the way!

After about two weeks of consolidation the price seems to move up again. The condition for new highs and rally is the 122k price level which should not be touched again.

Important price levels and targets

Strong Support:      80k sat.

Support:      100k sat.    122k sat.

Resistance:           206k sat.    268k sat.   344k sat.

Target:      270k sat. later ATH at 344k sat. and higher

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
There are huge sell walls on bittrex Shocked
How can a person be so stupid?
Open source is coming and will Cloak skyrocket to Mars Grin
Yep Grin sell now cry later...Cloak skyrocket to Mars --» $40/$50
sell walls are gone! Next up rocket!
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
Yep Grin sell now cry later...Cloak skyrocket to Mars --» $40/$50
It's over $250k and I think it's there to hold the price down for accumulation. They can keep the price low and buy dips then when OS happens they can just cancel the orders and watch it rocket.
Activity: 695
Activity: 93
Merit: 20
Activity: 859
Merit: 1000
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/project-titanium-eus-plan-decloak-cryptocurrency/
The pesky EU bureucrats have secured some cash seems to me. Titanium sounds much like Titanic!

Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I've noticed that Monero seems to have hit a plateau, and if CLOAK continues to rise that it may get direct competition against Monero, gaining publicity and more value.
We will see, we have our task and we do not see Monero as concurrency, by this analogy every coin is your enemy especially BTC, but this is just not the truth. As someone already mentioned here we are on the same sides.
And I have nothing against Monero and I'm really not happy to see it lose value, but my logic was that if it does unfortunately start to suffer in price then CLOAK may have a chance to step up more as an anonymous coin.
Activity: 695
Very nice to see that a new exchange is adding Cloak...
I am sure we will see more exchanges in future Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
-
Well said. While this is an investment market, it is also a technology market. In that area, CLOAK shines and that light will spread on it's own with a little push from us. Short term prices are meaningless unless you are a day trader and if so, you are trading the wrong coin. Stability, right now, is more important that price. After the major updates and changes currently in the works are released I'm sure everyone here will be happy with the outcome.
People also can learn a lot and meet other people with similar interests and different ideas. Cloak also connecting a lot of people from all over the world. This way i must invite all members to visit Cloak chat https://chat.cloakcoin.com

I've noticed that Monero seems to have hit a plateau, and if CLOAK continues to rise that it may get direct competition against Monero, gaining publicity and more value.
We will see, we have our task and we do not see Monero as concurrency, by this analogy every coin is your enemy especially BTC, but this is just not the truth. As someone already mentioned here we are on the same sides.
Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

Dear Cloakers,

We're very pleased and proud to announce that we've been added to the CryptoDao exchange!

We'd like to extend warm thanks to CryptoDao for supporting Cloak and look forward to trading on the exchange...

Peace and Love

Team Cloak

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Yes but what really makes cloakcoin , Monero or Bytecoin unique from each other? They all have anonymity but what other tech features are built into it ?
If Ethereum updates add a similar anonymity upgrade where users can choose to make a transaction anonymously then this will make Monero , Bytecoin and Cloakcoin less appealing as they don't have much else going for them at this stage.

Let's be honest, Luckcoin just passed Cloak in marketcap as did worldcoin.   This is dumb.

Cloak should be valued much high.  And in regard to anonymity, that may very well be the killer app of cryptos.

Activity: 119

Yep, Ive noticed the exact same thing. If open sourcing etc happens soon then Cloak will get direct attention towards Monero for sure, I'm sure it'll be in the top 50's

Top 50s in market cap ranking or in $?
Activity: 97
Yes but what really makes cloakcoin , Monero or Bytecoin unique from each other? They all have anonymity but what other tech features are built into it ?
If Ethereum updates add a similar anonymity upgrade where users can choose to make a transaction anonymously then this will make Monero , Bytecoin and Cloakcoin less appealing as they don't have much else going for them at this stage.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Friends do not look only at the prices, and small movements which are result of few manipulations on exchanges. Look much further in the future what Cloak really can become. Need exists for such solutions, majority will realize sooner or later that anonimity is not option it is our right. Level of abstraction is what scares people, only in the begining.

Well said. While this is an investment market, it is also a technology market. In that area, CLOAK shines and that light will spread on it's own with a little push from us. Short term prices are meaningless unless you are a day trader and if so, you are trading the wrong coin. Stability, right now, is more important that price. After the major updates and changes currently in the works are released I'm sure everyone here will be happy with the outcome.

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

Yep, Ive noticed the exact same thing. If open sourcing etc happens soon then Cloak will get direct attention towards Monero for sure, I'm sure it'll be in the top 50's
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
Friends do not look only at the prices, and small movements which are result of few manipulations on exchanges. Look much further in the future what Cloak really can become. Need exists for such solutions, majority will realize sooner or later that anonimity is not option it is our right. Level of abstraction is what scares people, only in the begining.
Someone is scaring people at .0015 with a 12000 coin sell. This is in my opinion someone looking to buy cheap. Watch how this disappears this weekend. 
It's way more than that. It's about 10btc sells starting at .00155000 and every 1000 after that until .00165000
Mark my words this small dump will gone immediately after good news, and sell walls will be gone. It is always the same, no matter what coins is in case, day traders must live from something.
...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnndddddd its gone
Jump to: