Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 230. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 666
Merit: 500
maybe there is some sort of scheme to run anon node at home and what are the rewards or preferences it will give ? thank you

I am not sure what you mean.
By design cloakcoin runs on home nodes, download the wallet unlock it and YOU ARE a anon node. once you are  participating you will receive rewards from the 1,8% fee
clearly, ie is not as such a technology of creating a Node like the Dash, thanks

DASH & NAV and all other coins what using masternodes are not decentralized. They all are centralize and dont have trustless privacy.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
www.pumpmycoin.com
maybe there is some sort of scheme to run anon node at home and what are the rewards or preferences it will give ? thank you

By design cloakcoin runs on home nodes, download the wallet unlock it and YOU ARE a anon node. once you are  participating you will receive rewards from the 1,8% fee
clearly, ie is not as such a technology of creating a Node like the Dash, thanks
Activity: 174
Merit: 100

By design cloakcoin runs on home nodes, download the wallet unlock it and YOU ARE a anon node. once you are  participating you will receive rewards from the 1,8% fee
www.pumpmycoin.com
Activity: 719
CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency

every day more anon nodes in network!
Activity: 560
@raizor
Are you interested to cross swords with guys from Monero? This could be very good for us , for Cloakcoin, people don't even have a clue how this Enigma is cool. Open discussion between two communities is what we need right now.
If you are interested we can arrange something?
LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A
Is it possible for an attacker to take advantage over system is he one of nodes - open wallet. Can he somehow get informations about transactions or this is sealed system? Where are stored information about anon transactions?

Hi arbitrage

No, the system is essentially sealed. The only thing that persists from an Enigma transaction is the cloaked/mixed transaction that ends up in the blockchain. There's no correlation between inputs (funds in) and outputs (funds out) for an Enigma transaction. The only node aware of how the enigma transaction is structured is the sender. Cloakers/mixers are only aware of their own inputs, and the transaction they receive to sign is already mixed by the time they receive it. Enigma traffic between the sender and cloakers is also fully end-to-end encrypted to avoid any attempts at monitoring Enigma traffic on the network. Enigma will also be something of a moving target going forward, as we add more functionality and improvements to the system.

We will also need to fork at some point (to address some much needed mining/PoS changes). This will be necessary to make Enigma free to use and enabled by default for sends. Once we reach this point, it opens the door for Enigma functionality/improvements to be added at the blockchain level in addition to the current off-blockchain Enigma system.

Hope this helps,

r3r

raizor  Thank you for this Smiley
Good information
LBX
A
LBX
A
It seems like I got to buy bitcoin and then transfer to a trading site like bittrex and then buy Cloak. What is the best/cheapest way to buy bitcoin? Is credit card a secure way. What is a good site to buy from? Any tips and advice?

You can buy CLOAK directly via Litebit: https://www.litebit.eu/en

www.livecoin.com has CLOAK/EUR CLOAK/USD Pairs, but needs registering.

https://www.livecoin.net/   Wink   not www.livecoin.com

https://www.livecoin.net/  has CLOAK/EUR CLOAK/USD Pairs, but needs registering.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Unlocked my wallet for minting and enigma transactions and ran into a problem. When I went into coin control and selected all my inputs to consolidate all my coins into one address the amount is nearly 50% more than what I actually have. Not sure what to do.
Activity: 239
i am still saying again and again buy cloak is going to hard moon value very very very very soon ( in 5 years) Cheesy

wow how quickly passed those three months Cheesy
Activity: 239
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
It seems like I got to buy bitcoin and then transfer to a trading site like bittrex and then buy Cloak. What is the best/cheapest way to buy bitcoin? Is credit card a secure way. What is a good site to buy from? Any tips and advice?

You can buy CLOAK directly via Litebit: https://www.litebit.eu/en

www.livecoin.net has CLOAK/EUR CLOAK/USD Pairs, but needs registering.

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 210
Good time coming for cloak  Wink
www.pumpmycoin.com

CLOAK network growing every day we have already 82 Enigma nodes online!
wow network cloak tense as ever, waiting for Enigma and top 20 in the coming days years of hard work will definitely bear fruit, no matter what
Activity: 560
Is it possible for an attacker to take advantage over system is he one of nodes - open wallet. Can he somehow get informations about transactions or this is sealed system? Where are stored information about anon transactions?
Activity: 719
CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency

CLOAK network growing every day we have already 82 Enigma nodes online!
Jump to: