Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 233. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 250
@Lazi
Ok but this must be presented on the right way to others so they can choose which coin they will use. Rethink about opening new topic where we can speculate and give your thoughts about technologies. This will be invitation to all Dash and Monero supporters and fuders off course.

Maybe anybody can make a video?
To see how an anonymous transaction works with Dash, Monero & Cloak
After that, we need a result which coin is really anonymous.

I think every cryptocurrency can be used anonymous, but not with untraceable transactions.

Monero has a great tech, it can hide addresses and amounts, since some weeks. Thats awesome.

But the other side of this new tech is, its not proofed for a long term. So if someone becomes able to hack there system, the complete history could be accessable then.

Dash uses masternodes and as far as I know, the masternodes knows whats going on. So you must trust them.

Our system works on a proofed standard bitcoin blockchain without modifications, sub/side-blockchains, .... and you dont need to trust anybody except your self Cheesy

We do everything that every user is able to use CLOAK in a confortable way, without any technical background.

But the race is not over. All off this projects are still working on there systems.

Dash does not claim the target to have untraceable transactions. There target now is to be the fastest system (instant send) and other things... they have changed from "anon coin" to some kind of mainstream coin. Thats absolute ok,

We are also working on new ideas and implementations.

If someone is interessted: https://www.cloakcoin.com/en/faq/how-does-cloak-compare-to-monero-zcash-dash-etc.html

From the investors view: Nobody knows now, who will lead the market in 6 months or in 5 years. Everything is possible, ideas that looks good when they get explained, can be broken after a short term. See what happend with shaddowcash, all transfers are viewable now,

Activity: 719
Merit: 500
CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency

hey is there something wrong with your chain on yobit? i would have to move it to btc and then buy back on some exchange again.
what happen is that i tried to withdraw my cloak there to send them on my desktop wallet and yet yobit has put it on pending for more than a day. has the team already coordinated with them for this to be resolved?

it seems that the upgrade to wallet 2.0 cause some problems but this is really easy if ppl just follow instructions on our website:

....."Read the installation instructions for every OS"
https://www.cloakcoin.com/en/downloads.html

LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A
cloak 50cent aprox mark my words  Wink

More, cloak was once close to $2. Now the new dev team has implemented incredible and unique anon tech. I honestly believe cloak is better than dash and monero.
Yeah I agree the features it has it will really help but the problem is many people will only invest if their's some sort of potential but I really think in long run your price will I will invest 100$ and wait for an year let's hope for 30$ price tag in 2018.

you will invest 100$ in CLOAK and hope for price 30$ in 2018 hahhahaha are you just wake up or you did not do breakfast Cheesy Cheesy

why not!
You are in a world of digital currencies
you will invest 100$ in CLOAK and someone else invests 10,000$ and others people invests 100,000$
The result 30$ With investment 100$
Nothing is impossible

Activity: 318

hey is there something wrong with your chain on yobit? i would have to move it to btc and then buy back on some exchange again.
what happen is that i tried to withdraw my cloak there to send them on my desktop wallet and yet yobit has put it on pending for more than a day. has the team already coordinated with them for this to be resolved?

Our chain is ok, whats wrong on yobit depends not from us. Please contact the support of yobit for a solution of this issue.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

Activity: 695
@Lazi
Ok but this must be presented on the right way to others so they can choose which coin they will use. Rethink about opening new topic where we can speculate and give your thoughts about technologies. This will be invitation to all Dash and Monero supporters and fuders off course.

Maybe anybody can make a video?
To see how an anonymous transaction works with Dash, Monero & Cloak
After that, we need a result which coin is really anonymous.
Activity: 448

More, cloak was once close to $2. Now the new dev team has implemented incredible and unique anon tech. I honestly believe cloak is better than dash and monero.
Yeah I agree the features it has it will really help but the problem is many people will only invest if their's some sort of potential but I really think in long run your price will I will invest 100$ and wait for an year let's hope for 30$ price tag in 2018.

you will invest 100$ in CLOAK and hope for price 30$ in 2018 hahhahaha are you just wake up or you did not do breakfast Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 560
@Lazi
Activity: 695

Cloaks technology is much better then Dash & Monero...
So you can devise a realistic price for Cloak Wink
My instinct says a very huge price Cheesy
Activity: 560
How we can prove to others that this coin is equal or even better of DASH and Monero? Can we create competitions with them? Someone should do review how fast mixing of all this anon coins are and which one brings most protection to its users. I mean few members could crete video about this, or maybe we can also crete new topic where all anon coins can be compared and be discuss with other members..
Activity: 672

Activity: 719
CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency
First i tought it was some error but now i can see it is close colaboration LIVECOIN-CLOAK and core of your PR campaign

wrong my friend,

livecoin investigate wallet 2.0 after audit is done they will run the wallet again.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
First i tought it was some error but now i can see it is close colaboration LIVECOIN-CLOAK and core of your PR campaign
Activity: 249
It is amazing to see Cloak is on top coins in coinmarketcap.com again, it was screwed by Alty scammer, fortunately the cloakcoin is back, new team is awesome, can deliver everything the old team couldn't deliver.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
can u feel it? something big coming  Wink

no i can not feel can you tell me what big coming and yes if this price on bittrex then i am sure something big is coming Cheesy hahahahhaha Cheesy

ok i am signing out for 3 months on this thread to writing anything because some of want peace ok bye bye talk after three month

today is 02-March-2017

i will talk again after 02-June-2017

Cuteflower, you publicly promised to leave this topic from their stupid comments. You can answer for your words?

No,he cant. Only the mens can do that  Cheesy
Activity: 666
can u feel it? something big coming  Wink

no i can not feel can you tell me what big coming and yes if this price on bittrex then i am sure something big is coming Cheesy hahahahhaha Cheesy

ok i am signing out for 3 months on this thread to writing anything because some of want peace ok bye bye talk after three month

today is 02-March-2017

Cuteflower, you publicly promised to leave Cloak topic. Can you answer for your words?

in every project it must be one dumbass so cuteflower got his status upgrade  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
can u feel it? something big coming  Wink

today is 02-March-2017

Cuteflower, you publicly promised to leave Cloak topic. Can you answer for your words?
Activity: 448

Activity: 666

Activity: 361

Much better, faster & easy to use just matter of time & cloak will skyrocket

Sure it will, cloak already have the tech now is the time to promote this beast just like dash and monero are doing.
Jump to: