Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 259. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
Why I invest all my money to Cloakcoin technology but didnt invest to shit like Trumpcoin or Putincoin  Huh

This is because you love making 'safe' investments Wink Cloakteam looks like solid and professional devs, but they work very slowly. I think will be better to to find a compromise between risky and safe investments, and of course to comply the rules of money management. I have many more problems with my 'safe' investments than more risky Grin

An "investment" by it's very nature takes time to become valuable. If you are truly "investing" then slow, sustainable value is exactly what your looking for. On the other hand, if you want to "get rich quick", try any of the other 650 or so coins and role the dice...

Suppose you like a 'lazy investment' when invested for years and waiting patiently for the projected growth in the unknown period of time. This kind of investment is more suitable for those who have a lot of free money for long-term projects. I prefer short or medium-term investments. Cloak coin is my longest investment Grin

I Agree, the long term isn't for everyone but even "day traders" should hold some projects for the long term just to balance their portfolio.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
Why I invest all my money to Cloakcoin technology but didnt invest to shit like Trumpcoin or Putincoin  Huh

This is because you love making 'safe' investments Wink Cloakteam looks like solid and professional devs, but they work very slowly. I think will be better to to find a compromise between risky and safe investments, and of course to comply the rules of money management. I have many more problems with my 'safe' investments than more risky Grin

An "investment" by it's very nature takes time to become valuable. If you are truly "investing" then slow, sustainable value is exactly what your looking for. On the other hand, if you want to "get rich quick", try any of the other 650 or so coins and role the dice...

Suppose you like a 'lazy investment' when invested for years and waiting patiently for the projected growth in the unknown period of time. This kind of investment is more suitable for those who have a lot of free money for long-term projects. I prefer short or medium-term investments. Cloak coin is my longest investment Grin
Activity: 284
0.08213439 BTC volume now on Bittrex???

Let´s buy some cheap coins
Activity: 239
Merit: 100

It is amazing how Cloak still has its power to attract people, and new investors.

because,cloak is very good coin with different tech from other anon coins and too undervalued also

That's why I bought some more cheap cloaks. I hope the new wallet comes soon and if Cloak is opensource, it will probably be listed by polo.

yes,i hope too
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

It is amazing how Cloak still has its power to attract people, and new investors.

because,cloak is very good coin with different tech from other anon coins and too undervalued also

That's why I bought some more cheap cloaks. I hope the new wallet comes soon and if Cloak is opensource, it will probably be listed by polo.
Activity: 239

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Price is cheap now. Low buy support.
Activity: 448

haha who bought cloak on that price Cheesy on this exchange cryptopia.co.nz Smiley why he did not bought 50k cloak on that price Cheesy

19/01/2017 3:21:01 AM   Buy   0.00049889   22.63132461   0.01129054
19/01/2017 3:20:33 AM   Buy   0.00049888   4.51962353   0.00225475
19/01/2017 3:20:33 AM   Buy   0.00049888   16.48037647   0.00822173
Activity: 560
Why I invest all my money to Cloakcoin technology but didnt invest to shit like Trumpcoin or Putincoin  Huh
It is amazing how Cloak still has its power to attract people, and new investors. I know that team spending much time and efforts to develop and promote this project, But you need to stay focused!

Don't promise anything before you are completly sure you can do it on time.
Update and talk with community not only on slack chanels.

Coinmarketcap.com link to "http://cloakcoin.com/" brings up website with missing animation. Video box shows "Error" This needs to be corrected as soon as possible, thanks!

legendary

Activity: 153
Why I invest all my money to Cloakcoin technology but didnt invest to shit like Trumpcoin or Putincoin  Huh
Activity: 448

common bittrex you are very slow Smiley
FUD started for take price down... Grin

If you seriously think I'm trying to spread lies about this coin, you're absolutely clueless. I was holding on to that small bag for over two years. Keep in mind a was ripped off by mintpal for 3500 when Moolah took over, and the amazing thing is I had coins in there for 2 days while I went to sell. I bought around .0006 on average. Recently, I decided to update the client to stake again, and ended up with a total loss. As I said before, the only thing that was installed recently on that machine was the latest wallet from OP. There is another person claiming the exact same thing happened to them a few pages ago. Not one person from the cloak team has replied.

I don't use stake only in wallet and on a frend his computer lol 2 jears agoo 10000 dollar stolen
first time I cry for coins don't no wat 2fa was
now everything 2fa
couple of monds back my own fauld 1700 dollar gone
nothing on my pc again
1 week agoo I had a mail from c-cex loggin failed
I use more than a year no c-cex
its your IP format don't help I think greets and sorry for my very talented engels  Wink

I have no idea what you're saying but I use 2fa for everything, and this has nothing to do with your situation. I downloaded a "legitimate" wallet and received a wallet with an undetectable trojan.

There are numerous Trojans out there that are quite adept at stealing funds from wallets, doesn't matter if it's CLOAK, Bitcoin or any other, you will never know it happened until you find your funds are gone. Even if your PC is protected, eventually, something will get through. That's why its a good idea to run multiple virus protection programs such as MalewareBytes and one of the top ten listed here: http://www.top10bestantivirus.com/ Using 2fa is a good idea but, it won't stop an attack vector that rides under it meaning if your already logged into a site, and that site is compromissed, 2fa does nothing.

One of the oldest:  https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/pony-trojan-steals-cryptocurrencies-bitcoin/

Credentials theft: http://virusguides.com/dridex-banking-trojan-bans-suspicious-hosts-adds-crypto-currency-wallets-hit-list/

Another: https://www.hackread.com/coinbitclip-trojan-threat-to-bitcoin/

Overview: https://www.secureworks.com/research/cryptocurrency-stealing-malware-landscape

Quote from the overview:

"Wallet stealer
The most common type of CCSM is the wallet stealer, a category that includes nearly every family of CTU-analyzed CCSM. This type of malware searches for "wallet.dat" or other well-known wallet software key storage locations, either by checking known file locations or by searching all hard drives for matching filenames. Typically, the file is uploaded to a remote FTP, HTTP, or SMTP server where the thief can extract the keys and steal the coins by signing a transaction, transferring the coins to the thief's Bitcoin/altcoin address.

Most cryptocurrency security guides recommend protecting the wallet with a strong passphrase, preventing the thief from decrypting and using the private keys if the file is stolen. To counter this protection, many of the analyzed wallet-stealer malware families use a keylogger or clipboard monitor to obtain the wallet file's passphrase and send it to the thief.

Credential stealer
Many wallet-stealer families also steal credentials for various web-based wallets, such as Bitcoin exchanges. Some individuals keep a significant amount of bitcoin or other currency in exchanges to trade on price movements. Malware authors are aware of this activity, and many victims have reported that their exchange wallets were emptied without their authorization. In most cases, it is impossible to know exactly what malware was used in the theft, because a full forensic analysis of the victim's hard drive is rarely performed.

Many exchanges have implemented two-factor authentication (2FA) using one-time PINs (OTP) to combat unauthorized account logins. However, advanced malware can easily bypass OTP-based 2FA by intercepting the OTP as it is used and creating a second hidden browser window to log the thief into the account from the victim's computer. Simultaneously, the malware displays a fake "authentication failed" message and blocks the victim's access to the website while the thief empties the account. CTU researchers have not observed a verified example of this type of attack against cryptocurrency exchanges. However, this technique has been successfully used against online banking sites for several years, and it is only a matter of time before CCSM uses this approach.

Man in the middle
CTU researchers have observed at least one family of CCSM that does not exfiltrate wallet files or private keys. Instead, it acts as a "man in the middle," altering the recipient address of a transaction before it is signed. The observed sample runs in the background, monitoring the contents of the clipboard. The malware checks new data in the clipboard for a valid Bitcoin address. If the data is a valid address, the malware replaces it with the thief's Bitcoin address. Victims who do not notice the replacement send the bitcoins to the thief.

RPC automation
Bitcoin and altcoin "reference client" software includes remote procedure call (RPC) functionality, which allows another program to interact with the wallet software. In many cases, a thief with access to this functionality could connect to a running client on a local TCP port and steal the balance of an unencrypted wallet using only two commands (three if the wallet is encrypted and the malware has obtained the passphrase). CTU researchers have not witnessed any CCSM malware taking advantage of this technique as of this publication. It would be difficult to detect this type of theft from a network standpoint, as the transaction would look like any authorized transaction. Another advantage to this technique is that it requires no external command and control (C2) or exfiltration server that can be shut down or blocked."

Be careful out there, other people want your money more than you do!

Activity: 318
How do you know differences between Enigma and normal transaction? Please explain me. This wallet  needs ages to start and sync, i hope next version will be much faster.

Also i have notice more people opens wallets so we have more nodes for POSA usage and this looks cool.
If you want more members to use posa-enigma, you must think in that way, maybe you should give higher fee for nodes?

Normal transaction has only one receiver (+change), ENIGMA not.
Activity: 560
How do you know differences between Enigma and normal transaction? Please explain me. This wallet  needs ages to start and sync, i hope next version will be much faster.

Also i have notice more people opens wallets so we have more nodes for POSA usage and this looks cool.
If you want more members to use posa-enigma, you must think in that way, maybe you should give higher fee for nodes?
Activity: 711
CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency
throwaway120

I don't believe your story because you lied that it was PoSA3 transaction. Come in slack  with your "undetectable trojan wallet" and let's investigate.

https://cloakcoin.slack.com - send an email to [email protected] and the team will invite you.

And again,this is not PoSA3 TX!!
This is PoSA3:

https://bchain.info/CLOAK/tx/710decd2eb88590a4578f240e81a1f0057654ac33e16d464060f5b8c0fe9e606
legendary
Cloakteam, may be while we wait to the new wallet you can start a new Cloakgames to entertain a bored community? Games like last twitter Cloak game can help for coin promotion and can attract new people to our site and bittalk thread. Let's do so to a bullish flag on the charts has evolved into a steady uptrend Wink
Activity: 499
In cloak coin wallet have a 2fa?
Jump to: