Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 303. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
If you guys want a healthy and good coin that will move up and stay there, just stop pumping it and pushing everyone in to it now.
You are just killing it again.

Think about it

So dumb, people love pumps.  That is what attracts people is a sea of crypto.  The difference is Cloak has tech to back it up.    Without a good pump every oncebis a while, you just have boring coin where people lose interest sell and move on the the new hotness.

The strategy you wish for may have very well a great number of coins. 

What needs to happen is a pump and hold.  Price aporeciation.
I'm not gonna use your language, I guess you just got exposed.

People love to make money not to be pushed to buy tops, And again I guess you are the one selling here, That's why you are pushing people to buy here, posting all kinds of suspicious comments.
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
http://www.cloakcoin.com
I HOPE BUY SUPPORT GROWS
ONLY 6 BTC 2 BTC PUMP
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
If you guys want a healthy and good coin that will move up and stay there, just stop pumping it and pushing everyone in to it now.

Think about it

So dumb, people love pumps.  That is what attracts people is a sea of crypto.  The difference is Cloak has tech to back it up.    Without a good pump every oncebis a while, you just have boring coin where people lose interest sell and move on the the new hotness.

The strategy you wish for may have very well a great number of coins. 

What needs to happen is a pump and hold.  Price aporeciation.
Activity: 239

Think about it

Cloak can't die Cheesy
Buying  to .00250000, where Cloak belongs.  Someone  is back filling bids though.  Not too sophisticated, so not cocerned.

I guess you are the one selling here lol.
Good luck

Not me, I think it deserves be along side monero at the top tier of anon coins.  I sold 75% of my holding over past 6 months as price performance and frankly, leadership was lacking.  I hope Alice_bob can grt things on track and so far he is going a good job.   

But the price is way undervalued as compared to sdc and dash. 

Think about it
Buying  to .00250000, where Cloak belongs.  Someone  is back filling bids though.  Not too sophisticated, so not cocerned.

I guess you are the one selling here lol.
Good luck
I prefer a slow, sustained increase.

Same here.

To me it looks like just a push exactly like they did on NAUT, They pushed it very fast and unloaded at the top to all the herd, Look at NAUT now lol.

I would rather miss it than buy at tops.
Activity: 799
I prefer a slow, sustained increase.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
Some people are trying to push this price high really bad, They are stuck big time with a lot of cloack, Just waiting to unload on you so be careful with the buying.

Just saying

Good luck to you all

I thought as you and sold my Gulden at 2 cents.  

More and more people are coming  to  the crypto.  The price limits of good coin are higher and higher.

If people see good coin they buy it Buy Buy Buy

Is Cloak good coin or not?!  Just think about that.
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
and the trolling go on Cheesy

the price is still 10x more undervalued as another anon coins XMR or SDC and so on so maybe if we reach 300k satoshi we can be more careful and start unload @ you  Grin
Activity: 153
I dont think so because nobody sell there is only 179.335 cloaks for sell

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
Some people are trying to push this price high really bad, They are stuck big time with a lot of cloack, Just waiting to unload on you so be careful with the buying.

Just saying

Good luck to you all
What makes this coin different from any other coin if you look that way.. Huh

Miners will dump every coin.
Daily traders s will dump for small profit.
Bag holders will dump. Inevitably.

But what will happend if CLOAK finaly achieve goals and people realise how cloak coin is realy powerfull?
What do you think? WHAT IF?

Just saying

Good luck to you all
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
Nice to see some progress in the right direction!
If we all help together this coin will be huge in a few months Smiley

Progress was here all the time! I see people are unaware of good opportunity until don't get invitation from bittrex (when they see tens of btcs in volume). This is just the beginning, be patient.
Activity: 719
Merit: 500
CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency
i have already make account on slack.com but when ever i try to sign in cloakcoin.slack.com its say that email or password incorrect? can someone explain me how can i join that?

send me you email and i will invite you
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Nice to see some progress in the right direction!
If we all help together this coin will be huge in a few months Smiley
Cloak has the best anon tech and best fundamentals of any crypto.  Less that 5 million Cloak and price of ~0.00015000 with nodeless anon.

This has room to run.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
Really nice market movements today Shocked It's only beginning of huge rise Roll Eyes
glad to came here and see the potentials of this coin i will try to invest little by little so while the train still not moving so fast
i will be able to join the ride, good luck dev team keep it coming okay...
Jump to: