Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 304. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
i have already make account on slack.com but when ever i try to sign in cloakcoin.slack.com its say that email or password incorrect? can someone explain me how can i join that?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
Really nice market movements today Shocked It's only beginning of huge rise Roll Eyes
Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

Dear Cloak Community,

Its time to get involved!
Join Cloakcoin's community on Slack.
On this friendly platform you can find support,
collaborate and have real-time chat with other users on the channel.  

https://cloakcoin.slack.com

"Send a email to [email protected] and the Team will invite you."

Thanks for all the support and have fun!

Much love

Team Cloak

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
That is awesome Smiley

We have 10BTC volume and price on Livecoin is already $0.11 - $0.12  Grin

Good news that team members hard working and CLOAK is going on the way of success and Livecoin price are artificial price i think so Cheesy and yes bittrex volume almost 10 BTC but we are hoping to see 100 BTC daily volume of bittrex in coming days
nice to know that mate and with the avatar and signature that already been reopen it will make huge impact and attract more investors.
Activity: 499
That is awesome Smiley

I guess for CLOAK it is almost nothing Smiley the price will be at least 3-4 times higher.

Guys dont talk about the prices... just watch the cloak coin project
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
That is awesome Smiley

I guess for CLOAK it is almost nothing Smiley the price will be at least 3-4 times higher.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
That is awesome Smiley

We have 10BTC volume and price on Livecoin is already $0.11 - $0.12  Grin

I think the real price of Cloak after realese of the new wallet with fixed problems has to be 0.0012 - 0.0015 minimum,but that's my opinion compared to other anon coins like technology and price

my question to team members and community members also if they remember that CLOAK chart used to be on bitcoinwisdom or not? as i know it used to be but not sure if used to be so we can request them to put again CLOAK live chart
That is awesome Smiley

Good news that team members hard working and CLOAK is going on the way of success and Livecoin price are artificial price i think so Cheesy and yes bittrex volume almost 10 BTC but we are hoping to see 100 BTC daily volume of bittrex in coming days
Activity: 695
That is awesome Smiley

Activity: 719
CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency
Activity: 711
CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency
I'm not very familiar of cloak coin but seem offering the same features of MONERO. Has anyone made a graphic comparison among these 3 like XMR, SDC and CLOAK?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16535659
Activity: 432
Merit: 254
https://cloakcoin.com
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
I'm not very familiar of cloak coin but seem offering the same features of MONERO. Has anyone made a graphic comparison among these 3 like XMR, SDC and CLOAK?
Activity: 711
CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency
Everyone who wants to join in our signature/avatar campaign,please let me send pm.

Follow the instructions:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloakcoin-signature-avatar-campaign-1434106

Thanks
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
when price to at least 1usd then i can say that CLOAK have a tech :d just joking and really now price are very very very cheap
trying to start my journey back to cloak so after joining avatar campaign i will try to invest little btc to hold and stake, good luck dev bring us success.
when price to at least 1usd then i can say that CLOAK have a tech :d just joking and really now price are very very very cheap
Jump to: