Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 31. (Read 810836 times)

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
Hey. I was interested in your project. Can you please tell me how much I need for the staking?

Hi! actually 1 cloak is enough to be able to take part in staking and enigma -rewards. But 6%/year staking rewards for 1 cloak is very little (0.06 Cloak/year). The more coins you hold the better it is.
100 Cloak stake 6 Cloak/year (0.5 Cloak/ month)

Whether staking is the only way to passive earn Cloak? There is no other way like delegate voting, MN ...?
6% can be very low yearly ROI.
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
good news. glad to hear progress is chugging along. this opens the door for a whole new set of ideas, projects and products. it is a very good project with a real innovation.
Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

Greetings to the entire Cloak community!

One more month passed, and I with big pleasure want to share with you with the latest updates and of course the plans for September!

In August I managed to complete the following tasks, that were set by me:

- The draft of presentation brochure is finished. Now this brochure passes design stage, and as soon as it will be ready, we will publish it immediately. This presentation brochure is necessary to inform newcomers with useful information and particularly to inform all interested in cryptocurrency Cloak.
- Was made a small list of companies, potentially interested in accepting cryptocurrency Cloak.
- Was drawn up a draft list of ideas for sponsorship attributes, which will play an important marketing role during participation in various conferences and forums.
- Were conducted several meetings with various platforms regarding listing CloakCoin. I want to please you, in the nearest couple of months the Coppay.io platform is interested to list CloakCoin! Further negotiations will be conducted regarding this question.
- Was created Youtube CloakCoin channel for the Russian-speaking community. There we will publish all necessary information for beginners, as well as other useful information.
- Was organized a video call between our Australian Coordinator Joshua and popular expert in the field of crypto and blockchain, Igor Porokh (from the youtube community "ituber"). As soon as this video will be translated, we will publish it in our social medias.

Plans for September:

- To finish work with the CloakCoin presentation brochure.
- To have several meetings with companies and platforms that are interested in accepting cryptocurrencies and especially CloakCoin.
- To release a minimum package of Cloak attributes for upcoming conferences and forums.
- To translate video interview between Joshua (CloakCoin) and "ituber" and publish it on social medias as well.
- To translate a video explanation regarding Cloak wallet and the process of making Enigma transaction and Cloaker role in it.
- To take a part in the Bitcoin Conference "Baltic HoneyBadger 2018", which will be held in Riga, from 22nd to 23rd of September.

That's all for now!
And yes, if you always want to be aware of the latest updates, join our social networks!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cloak_Russia
Vkontakte: https://vk.com/cloakcoinrussia
Telegram: https://t.me/CloakCoinRussian

With respect,

Cloak Community

Russian Coordinator Igor (Telegram: @IgorsLAT)

CloakBlog: http://bit.ly/2Nl4Mc0

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2229
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
I have downloaded the wallet for windows. Is there no opportunity to check the download with checksum?

afaik currently there isn't. The binaries are available on github. I contact the dev and ask whether this is possible in the future.

thumb up. Thx.
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
I have downloaded the wallet for windows. Is there no opportunity to check the download with checksum?

afaik currently there isn't. The binaries are available on github. I contact the dev and ask whether this is possible in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2229
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Here I bought Cloakcoin as my first crypto experience. It was February of 2017. Where the chat room had less than 100 members and now it has 2500 to give you perspective. Yes it was a three year project but there is progress i felt and there was lots to look forward to. Then in September with Raizor and cashmen the manager and main developer leaving I thought it wasnt looking as good. The whole open source dangle carrot method which really didnt matter in the end. Then in December it was the final straw for me. Where the audit was started but there was bugs in the code that the team was not releasing that information. Today with deepend trying to get the dev fund in place but he has been working since Jan/Feb on this. Where the progress is lacking. If its taking this long for a dev fund do you think that it will be easy to change the code to litecoin base or any other changes. There is alot of hype in the way of new exchanges I will give the Cloak team that. But there has no integration and the chatroom is dead compared to what it was last year. So why did so many people leave? Most of the people here have been for over four years now. Like yogibaer, labrat, lasvegas. They are lifers, where they will stand by Cloak always

If I am a new investor I would be hesitant of this project.

I would rather suggest another privacy coin Spectrecoin. Its a privacy coin and the marketcap is under 10 million right now and has a promising future. It released a hard fork dev fund on August 21. Its a proof of stake coin also and gives out 5% staking rewards.

Check it out

https://spectreproject.io/

What a shame that you come here discredit the whole cloak community and devs by promoting another shit project. Cloak is a solid project and development of dev fund is a very complex activity that needs time.

The team is hard working at it, I do believe that. But when is it enough that work has to be shown with the code. Everything that the team is doing around the team for marketing I think is great. I really do believe that deepend is doing his best and is willing to take time away from his family to work on Cloak. The dev fund has been talked about for nearly a year and its still unknown when it will happen or if. I dont know if you were around last year and there was privateeye and he stated then to wait till a release of development instead of just getting excited on the rumours.  When I was on the chat room I found it amazing how many people were from the pump and dump in 2014 and still holding on today. Im just giving options if some one wants to go get gains from another privacy coin and then can come back here.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
Here I bought Cloakcoin as my first crypto experience. It was February of 2017. Where the chat room had less than 100 members and now it has 2500 to give you perspective. Yes it was a three year project but there is progress i felt and there was lots to look forward to. Then in September with Raizor and cashmen the manager and main developer leaving I thought it wasnt looking as good. The whole open source dangle carrot method which really didnt matter in the end. Then in December it was the final straw for me. Where the audit was started but there was bugs in the code that the team was not releasing that information. Today with deepend trying to get the dev fund in place but he has been working since Jan/Feb on this. Where the progress is lacking. If its taking this long for a dev fund do you think that it will be easy to change the code to litecoin base or any other changes. There is alot of hype in the way of new exchanges I will give the Cloak team that. But there has no integration and the chatroom is dead compared to what it was last year. So why did so many people leave? Most of the people here have been for over four years now. Like yogibaer, labrat, lasvegas. They are lifers, where they will stand by Cloak always

I would rather suggest another privacy coin Spectrecoin. Its a privacy coin and the marketcap is under 10 million right now and has a promising future. It released a hard fork dev fund on August 21. Its a proof of stake coin also and gives out 5% staking rewards.

Check it out

What a shame that you come here discredit the whole cloak community and devs by promoting another shit project. Cloak is a solid project and development of dev fund is a very complex activity that needs time.
Activity: 27

Check it out

Activity: 58
New exchange coingamex.com accepts CLOAK, in case you are interested

CLOAK/BTC and CLOAK/ETH markets
legendary
Hey. I was interested in your project. Can you please tell me how much I need for the staking?

Hi! actually 1 cloak is enough to be able to take part in staking and enigma -rewards. But 6%/year staking rewards for 1 cloak is very little (0.06 Cloak/year). The more coins you hold the better it is.
100 Cloak stake 6 Cloak/year (0.5 Cloak/ month)
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Is there something wrong with the wallet? I should stake about 6 cloak coins per month, and haven’t staked in like 2 months.

Maybe you have a lot of small splits in your wallet? each split stakes on its own, then you need to wait a long time until all your splits have staked. check your addresses iwth coin control features. send all your coisn to an address every now and then to combine your coins to less splits again.

Where do I check coin control features?  

I think those who knew the answer divvied up the bankroll and booted out. Their wages were stellar high when they were working for me. Then I got my paws on better alternative to crypto and fired all the employees from the company I was ruling. I dont know whether staking works at all and maybe will check it out when I get back to it next time.

Well, that's a load of unintelligible drivel eh? But then, all your posts seem that way. Either you enjoy it or, your a Bot, either way can't make any sense of it...

Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
Is there something wrong with the wallet? I should stake about 6 cloak coins per month, and haven’t staked in like 2 months.

Maybe you have a lot of small splits in your wallet? each split stakes on its own, then you need to wait a long time until all your splits have staked. check your addresses iwth coin control features. send all your coisn to an address every now and then to combine your coins to less splits again.

Where do I check coin control features? 

I think those who knew the answer divvied up the bankroll and booted out. Their wages were stellar high when they were working for me. Then I got my paws on better alternative to crypto and fired all the employees from the company I was ruling. I dont know whether staking works at all and maybe will check it out when I get back to it next time.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!
the project looks as if it was carefully prepared. I like it. Tell me, do you have advisors? unfortunately I did not see them on the team list
Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

Dear Cloak Community,

We started CloakCoin as an ambitious project with a few persons who have the dream and vision to protect the privacy of everyone!

Global adoption and reputation of cryptocurrencies grow steadily which motivates us to cooperate with people from all over the world.

Hence we need you! Where ever you are! Where ever you will be!

We are looking for CloakCoin Coordinators who put their love and efforts together with us into the Cloak project, to reach a new level.

Please view the detailed tasks for CloakCoin Coordinators on our website:

http://cloakcoin.com/coordinator

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

Activity: 75
Is this coin operational with all those crazy good features or is it project in progress??

It's fully operational with all its features!

www.cloakcoin.com

Great!

Cloakcoin so undervalued. When will the market realise true CLOAK value? 2 months?
legendary

You sound like a super busy guy, thanks for taking the time and effort to further CLOAK. How many other coordinators does CLOAK have world wide?

https://www.cloakcoin.com/de/coordinator
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

Hello everyone,

I'm Emanuele, the Italian coordinator for Cloakcoin. First of all, I would like to share the enthusiasm shown by the other coordinators, it is very interesting to perceive the air of collaboration and new ideas from within the team and then see the potentialities concretized outside. Cloakcoin is developing an inclusive approach to the community, with a direct dialogue aimed at improving the project itself. It would be nice to be able to also develop the same concepts at the local level.

My latest work has been characterized by the desire to expand the world of cryptocurrency enthusiasts and, more specifically, enthusiasts of Cloakcoin. In the last month, I have completed almost all of the following planned activities:

- Translation of all information on the website into Italian. The Whitepaper had already been translated before, you can find it on the website.
- Creation of a list of various businesses in the Italian territory for the acceptance of Cloak as a payment method and communication with them
- Compiled a list of conferences and similar events in which the Cloak team is evaluating the opportunity to participate (as a sponsor, speaker or participant)
- Communication with various influencers, groups and specialized local and international pages to expand the fanbase and for hypothetical interviews of the Cloak team
- Creation of Italian Telegram Group

With respect

Italian Coordinator Emanuele

CloakBlog: https://bit.ly/2wibPZk

You sound like a super busy guy, thanks for taking the time and effort to further CLOAK. How many other coordinators does CLOAK have world wide?
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Good job, Emanuele!
PS: 37k! To da moon ;-)
Pages:
Jump to: