Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 32. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

Hello everyone,

I'm Emanuele, the Italian coordinator for Cloakcoin. First of all, I would like to share the enthusiasm shown by the other coordinators, it is very interesting to perceive the air of collaboration and new ideas from within the team and then see the potentialities concretized outside. Cloakcoin is developing an inclusive approach to the community, with a direct dialogue aimed at improving the project itself. It would be nice to be able to also develop the same concepts at the local level.

My latest work has been characterized by the desire to expand the world of cryptocurrency enthusiasts and, more specifically, enthusiasts of Cloakcoin. In the last month, I have completed almost all of the following planned activities:

- Translation of all information on the website into Italian. The Whitepaper had already been translated before, you can find it on the website.
- Creation of a list of various businesses in the Italian territory for the acceptance of Cloak as a payment method and communication with them
- Compiled a list of conferences and similar events in which the Cloak team is evaluating the opportunity to participate (as a sponsor, speaker or participant)
- Communication with various influencers, groups and specialized local and international pages to expand the fanbase and for hypothetical interviews of the Cloak team
- Creation of Italian Telegram Group

With respect

Italian Coordinator Ryomin

CloakBlog: https://bit.ly/2wibPZk

Activity: 756
Merit: 541

Dear CLOAK Community,

We are happy to announce the very first episode of Around The Cloak, your monthly video update on progress and developments from the Cloak Team. „Around the Cloak Episodes“ will now be created each month to keep the community always up to date.

We hope you enjoy this new format and looking forward to your feedback.

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

Hi;

I like "Around the Cloak" idea. It is nice to see that the process continues to evolve without taking into account the mood of the market. Hope to see you in next month with more good news.

Kind regards
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
Very nice, I like it  Wink

However I'm wondering why this coin has such low day trade volume? Maybe it would be good to put some more resources into marketing to let more people know about CLOAK?

It's not this coin that has such a low trading volume. And the whole market is what the situation is. Wait and everything will be restored

Exactly, the Market in general is in the crapper, give it time, it will turn around!

Makes sense yes  Smiley I hope that we will soon see some event that would give boost to the market in general Undecided

Marketing in bear markets is money down the drain. Let the product evolve and mature. In general, I am not fan of marketing, because a good product/application has to sell itself (just like Apple spend little on marketing). It only incease short term price movements, to be dumped later on. It's better to focus on mass adoption and education of people. Every community member can contribute by spreading the word of decentralization and anonymity. Help friends/family to install a wallet. Buy someting online with crypto money.
Activity: 327
Merit: 16

However I'm wondering why this coin has such low day trade volume? Maybe it would be good to put some more resources into marketing to let more people know about CLOAK?

It's not this coin that has such a low trading volume. And the whole market is what the situation is. Wait and everything will be restored

Exactly, the Market in general is in the crapper, give it time, it will turn around!

Makes sense yes  Smiley I hope that we will soon see some event that would give boost to the market in general Undecided
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Very nice, I like it  Wink

Activity: 327
Merit: 16
Very nice, I like it  Wink

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

Dear CLOAK Community,

We are happy to announce the very first episode of Around The Cloak, your monthly video update on progress and developments from the Cloak Team. „Around the Cloak Episodes“ will now be created each month to keep the community always up to date.

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

i love the name Smiley Keep up the good work cloak team!
Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

Dear CLOAK Community,

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
Is there something wrong with the wallet? I should stake about 6 cloak coins per month, and haven’t staked in like 2 months.

Maybe you have a lot of small splits in your wallet? each split stakes on its own, then you need to wait a long time until all your splits have staked. check your addresses iwth coin control features. send all your coisn to an address every now and then to combine your coins to less splits again.

Where do I check coin control features? 

Menu: Settings - Options - Display

there you activet it.

Then klick on send-button and you can see a button "inputs" klick there and see all your addresses and how many coin splits u have on each address, you also see their coin age and when they last staked.
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
Is there something wrong with the wallet? I should stake about 6 cloak coins per month, and haven’t staked in like 2 months.

Maybe you have a lot of small splits in your wallet? each split stakes on its own, then you need to wait a long time until all your splits have staked. check your addresses iwth coin control features. send all your coisn to an address every now and then to combine your coins to less splits again.

Where do I check coin control features? 
legendary

Activity: 129
Merit: 11
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
Is this coin operational with all those crazy good features or is it project in progress??

It's fully operational with all its features!

www.cloakcoin.com

What the heck?! then why so cheap`?!!!

Good question .... Good times to buy in before our gem is discovered. :-)
It is a good project with a real innovation! Enigma is an innovative technology and its potential is great! Cloak in buy zone again and its a good time to accumulate this old good coin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 109
Read the informative blog entry from CoinPayments.NET about CloakCoin

CloakCoin (CLOAK): Private, Secure, Decentralized & Untraceable Transfers

https://blog.coinpayments.net/coin-spotlight/cloakcoin
legendary
Is this coin operational with all those crazy good features or is it project in progress??

www.cloakcoin.com

Good question .... Good times to buy in before our gem is discovered. :-)
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

www.cloakcoin.com

legendary

www.cloakcoin.com
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
legendary
Whoooo....why such sudden increase in price today?  Shocked Am I missing something?  Huh

It only happened at Cryptopia, and price remained the same at Binance/Bittrex. At Cryptopia, for a few minutes, the value of CLOAK was touching 0.0005 BTC (200% of actual price).

Seems like some pump n' dump group promoted it at Cryptopia. Roll Eyes

Bwah...I was hoping that it was because of some major announcement or development milestone that I missed Roll Eyes

The next big step is the development fund. asap we will provide infos + code on github once there is the first testverion ready
Pages:
Jump to: