Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 35. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

Dear CLOAK Community,

We're glad to announce that CloakCoin is listed on Indacoin exchange.

Indacoin is a London-based Bitcoin exchange that enables the quickest Bitcoin purchases in more than 200 countries with a debit or credit card and no registration.
It was founded in 2013 and can be used in many languages like English, Chinese, Spanish, and Russian.

Buy now!

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

Well done Cloak team! Keep up the good work!
Activity: 128
Merit: 22
Life is like a box of chocolates :)
Congratulations with CLOAK being accepted as way of payment at Indacoin. 2018 is a long yesr and people’s patience is being tested, but at least the Lambo’s are back in storage and things feel more realistic again.. In it for the long term with you guys 🍀💪
Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

Dear CLOAK Community,

We're glad to announce that CloakCoin is listed on Indacoin exchange.

Indacoin is a London-based Bitcoin exchange that enables the quickest Bitcoin purchases in more than 200 countries with a debit or credit card and no registration.
It was founded in 2013 and can be used in many languages like English, Chinese, Spanish, and Russian.

Buy now!

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2229
https://t1p.de/6ghrf

http://www.cloakphone.com

Grin Nice use cloakphone with cloakcoin we can beat bitcoin 👍

Is that a real smartphone or just the operating system?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
After it got listed on binance, the price went from $15 to $3.5. STAY THE FUCK AWAY!

How about YOU stay the FUCK away huh? There is no scam here, go bother someone else...
Activity: 153
Merit: 100

http://www.cloakphone.com

Grin Nice use cloakphone with cloakcoin we can beat bitcoin 👍
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
I am quite sure that most that read these forums have no idea about clif high.  As an avid reader of his works for about a decade, I will include some content from his most recent ALTA_2018_JulyCrypto.pdf so that the average reader can garner some context:
data sets...are suggesting that a 'failure' within their 'governance model' will produce both 'discord' and (internal) contention' at levels that will 'threaten dissolution' of the 'effort.'

...at least one incident of 'manipulation' will be 'emerging (around) Cloak'...

Perhaps the management would like to address, specifically what, if any, failure of their governance model might occur.  

Could such, if any, be based upon manipulation?

Further data suggests that within the early December economic chaos (both in
CryptoSpace and DebtSpace) Cloak coin again has 'failure' reaching levels that have 'diminishing
support (within its community)' as the dominating language.
Cliff "High" and his spider bots that comb the Internet?  Good grief.  You have to be "high" to listen to his radio sessions.

EDIT:  From Cliff's July ALTA report -- "You admit to being mentally deficient if you invest real world assets based on this advice..."  I couldn't have said it better.  That Cliff, he is a shifty one with a wicked sense of humor!

Interesting but somewhat true analysis Wink He has also been quite wrong with his market predictions.

It looks to me like that Cliff guy is covering for his mistakes and just turns on earlier predictions a bit.. Cloak is my true underdog in my portfolio and the one with imo big potential. Been holding most of my coins for over a year now. Cliff won’t make me sell :p

Did Cliff talk anything about Cloak in specific? If yes I totally missed that, but isn't he more of a guy trying to explain things on the macro level?

CryptoSpace and DebtSpace) Cloak coin again has 'failure' reaching levels that have 'diminishing

If Cloak management doesn't answer my question, specifically, I feel that I will be contributing to the last sentence of the above quote.

Humm... In that case, refer to your own tag line: "I'm glad I'm not judgmental like all you smug, superficial idiots"  Grin

Uhh, you do realize that that statement is pure sarcasm, right?
I am quite sure that most that read these forums have no idea about clif high.  As an avid reader of his works for about a decade, I will include some content from his most recent ALTA_2018_JulyCrypto.pdf so that the average reader can garner some context:
data sets...are suggesting that a 'failure' within their 'governance model' will produce both 'discord' and (internal) contention' at levels that will 'threaten dissolution' of the 'effort.'

Perhaps the management would like to address, specifically what, if any, failure of their governance model might occur.  

Cliff "High" and his spider bots that comb the Internet?  Good grief.  You have to be "high" to listen to his radio sessions.

EDIT:  From Cliff's July ALTA report -- "You admit to being mentally deficient if you invest real world assets based on this advice..."  I couldn't have said it better.  That Cliff, he is a shifty one with a wicked sense of humor!

Interesting but somewhat true analysis Wink He has also been quite wrong with his market predictions.

It looks to me like that Cliff guy is covering for his mistakes and just turns on earlier predictions a bit.. Cloak is my true underdog in my portfolio and the one with imo big potential. Been holding most of my coins for over a year now. Cliff won’t make me sell :p

Did Cliff talk anything about Cloak in specific? If yes I totally missed that, but isn't he more of a guy trying to explain things on the macro level?

If Cloak management doesn't answer my question, specifically, I feel that I will be contributing to the last sentence of the above quote.

Humm... In that case, refer to your own tag line: "I'm glad I'm not judgmental like all you smug, superficial idiots"  Grin
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...

EDIT:  From Cliff's July ALTA report -- "You admit to being mentally deficient if you invest real world assets based on this advice..."  I couldn't have said it better.  That Cliff, he is a shifty one with a wicked sense of humor!

Activity: 143
Merit: 2
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
In any case, I personally believe in the success of this project and I think that the current price is the minimum level, lower should no longer go, now only up and only in growth !!!
Activity: 804
Merit: 251

EDIT:  From Cliff's July ALTA report -- "You admit to being mentally deficient if you invest real world assets based on this advice..."  I couldn't have said it better.  That Cliff, he is a shifty one with a wicked sense of humor!

I've become convinced that Cliff has no clue. Even a broken clock is right twice a day...

Haha great argument! CLOAK is at the price it was exactly a year ago. I’m getting bullish on CLOAK again Smiley
And nice to know I can get a cool shirt! Any women shirts in the shop available? ☝️

Dear Cloak Community,

We are proud to announce the official CloakCoin merchandise shop.
CloakCoin is not just a cryptocurrency, it's a lifestyle!

Bring Cloak into the real world with us and wear it proudly.

Premium quality & fast international delivery.

We only accept CLOAK payments!

CloakCoinShop

Have fun!

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

I've become convinced that Cliff has no clue. Even a broken clock is right twice a day...

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

Activity: 494
Merit: 12
I'm truly impressed by Cloak's vision and never ending ambition to impose itself on the big scene.

Dear CLOAK Community,

The first CloakCoin Reddit AMA started! Please ask your questions and submit your comments on the Cloak Reddit thread!

We will respond to at least the top 10 questions!

The AMA will be open for questions from July 4 to July 9 GMT+2.
We will start to respond to the questions after the deadline.
Get involved, we are looking forward to your contributions in order to guarantee a frequent exchange between team and community.

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

Pages:
Jump to: