Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 315. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 250
Cloak Coin came also back on LiteBit.eu?

regards

Thanks for reporting. I will post here, when i know more.

regards
Activity: 448
Activity: 420
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
this is f**king price 4k satoshii ohhh you developer teams and bob please stop this longterm pre made drama its has done too long now and still you want to bring cloak price to 1k satoshi. do not mind please if every member look and read all devloper post all you will understand this pre made drama.... very small question where is posa3 v2 wallet which said that we are ready for release that in next days and now saying some different talkings etc etc what is really happening with cloak all are strange feeling happening??? okcoin and huobi accept cloak or btc38 are you joking with new dreams? some guy promise before days that he will add cloak to poloniex exchange.... hahahahahaha all talks are just talk and dreams just look price.. cloak price should be atleast 50k to 80k satoshi and we are on 4k satoshi....hahahaha its not pre made all things???

Give it a freaking rest would ya!! They are trying to restart the development and bring on some PR to get your all important "price" moving again so, how about you shut up and let them do what needs to be done. At this point, you are hurting CLOAK more than them. Take a break!

legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
Cloak Coin came also back on LiteBit.eu?

regards
Activity: 368
I see few new prophets here... gooood
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
This coin can reach 50 cents per coin.

It used to be around $2. With the improved development since I think it can reach that price again and grow more. Think about it, with OneMarket, this coin is as good as Dash with 1/3rd of the supply. This can be big.

Wow. I see the potential for sure. This can be huge.
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

It used to be around $2. With the improved development since I think it can reach that price again and grow more. Think about it, with OneMarket, this coin is as good as Dash with 1/3rd of the supply. This can be big.
Activity: 51
Activity: 26
Are things still happening?
I think so, because nobody dump anymore  Cool
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
Are things still happening?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
to be honest i am not trolling i am just talking true talks and i am not doing like a noob.. and yes all crypto users want good price 1 month ago i bought 7k cloak @ price 0.00018 btc and now you look yourself what is price so all want good price and to be honest cloak should be value above 1$ but not anyway hope for the best

You can increase its Cloak share before big changes will come Wink
this is f**king price 4k satoshii ohhh you developer teams and bob please stop this longterm pre made drama its has done too long now and still you want to bring cloak price to 1k satoshi. do not mind please if every member look and read all devloper post all you will understand this pre made drama.... very small question where is posa3 v2 wallet which said that we are ready for release that in next days and now saying some different talkings etc etc what is really happening with cloak all are strange feeling happening??? okcoin and huobi accept cloak or btc38 are you joking with new dreams? some guy promise before days that he will add cloak to poloniex exchange.... hahahahahaha all talks are just talk and dreams just look price.. cloak price should be atleast 50k to 80k satoshi and we are on 4k satoshi....hahahaha its not pre made all things???

the biggest drama maker it is you here in this thread. Look in history you crying like a kiddy noob about a price all the time. Maybe time to stop it?

Don't be a fool to think bob would pump this coin, come down from you dreams.

If you want see price of cloak higher start do something productive and don't troll all day on this forum.

to be honest i am not trolling i am just talking true talks and i am not doing like a noob.. and yes all crypto users want good price 1 month ago i bought 7k cloak @ price 0.00018 btc and now you look yourself what is price so all want good price and to be honest cloak should be value above 1$ but not anyway hope for the best
matter is not that polo need open source matter is that there is polo exchange many coins there all are open source answer is no but that coin in on polo exchange then why not cloak on polo so answer is that matter is different that polo is not adding cloak.
Activity: 401
http://www.cloakcoin.com
poloniex identify team wen its not possible open source
one market how for are you with it (or not)
I think make the roadmap anon one market
good wallet open source it let it ride
polo wil ad it with A little luck  Cry

if you can tell me only one good and honest method, how we can get out of this drama, please feel free and do it!
Activity: 666
Merit: 500

the biggest drama maker it is you here in this thread. Look in history you crying like a kiddy noob about a price all the time. Maybe time to stop it?

Don't be a fool to think bob would pump this coin, come down from you dreams.

If you want see price of cloak higher start do something productive and don't troll all day on this forum.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
Are we open source or no? Didn't understand what you said

no it isnt.

what i wanted to say is: Before any blackmarket will use cloakcoin, cloakcoin had to be opensource before for a while.

i want to put the energie of the team into release of first pr. when this is done, we will pickup opensource topic.

@hoertest
i understand what you say. we are the only closed source anon coin and that is not a plus for us.

blockchain is open source for all. its open card enough for all who can read it. the rest is trolling and nothing more.

for all who need tech explanation & want to be safe with security in code,  they can read whitepaper and security audit made by serious auditor

no blockchain is not opensource, its a public database. so everyone can proof the output of cloak and maybe (i belief that) its enough to see, that transactions are not traceable. but thats only the half storie.

I use only linux and opensource products, becouse i hate it running closed source on my loved linux envirement, i would never use chrome or something like that, for my private system. cloak is running in a vm in couse of that Smiley i only use closed source products at work.

i also use pgp and many systems, they would never be used by there communities, if they wouldnt be opensource. There are 600 coins or more out there! if i decide to use a anon coin i would have a reason for that. and if i have the choice i would use the best opensource solution, not the closed one.

how ever, i beg you all, let this topic sleep for 1 or 2 weeks. we will pick it up again after pr release ok? but if you want discuss. dont hestiate Smiley

there are two dogmas here: Opensource and not opensource

if every front blames the other front for trolling, this discussion will never be fertile. tell facts and answer facts and we will find the best solution. At least, i think everyone knows we have to opensource. the questions is more or less, "when?".

If Cloak will be opensource - so be it.
Are we open source or no? Didn't understand what you said

no it isnt.

what i wanted to say is: Before any blackmarket will use cloakcoin, cloakcoin had to be opensource before for a while.

i want to put the energie of the team into release of first pr. when this is done, we will pickup opensource topic.

@hoertest
i understand what you say. we are the only closed source anon coin and that is not a plus for us.

blockchain is open source for all. its open card enough for all who can read it. the rest is trolling and nothing more.

for all who need tech explanation & want to be safe with security in code,  they can read whitepaper and security audit made by serious auditor

no blockchain is not opensource, its a public database. so everyone can proof the output of cloak and maybe (i belief that) its enough to see, that transactions are not traceable. but thats only the half storie.

I use only linux and opensource products, becouse i hate it running closed source on my loved linux envirement, i would never use chrome or something like that, for my private system. cloak is running in a vm in couse of that Smiley i only use closed source products at work.

i also use pgp and many systems, they would never be used by there communities, if they wouldnt be opensource. There are 600 coins or more out there! if i decide to use a anon coin i would have a reason for that. and if i have the choice i would use the best opensource solution, not the closed one.

how ever, i beg you all, let this topic sleep for 1 or 2 weeks. we will pick it up again after pr release ok? but if you want discuss. dont hestiate Smiley

there are two dogmas here: Opensource and not opensource

if every front blames the other front for trolling, this discussion will never be fertile. tell facts and answer facts and we will find the best solution. At least, i think everyone knows we have to opensource. the questions is more or less, "when?".

Activity: 666
Merit: 500
i just hope you open source it now, otherwise there is no point in comparing to open source anon coins, their communities will rip cloak apart if its closed source and makes claims of being superior. this will only work playing with open cards.

for all who need tech explanation & want to be safe with security in code,  they can read whitepaper and security audit made by serious auditor
Jump to: