Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 311. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
OMG i can not understand one thing nothing happening with shadowcash then why its price going up now trading on 1.5 usd and we are very well and better than shadowcash and we going down down please CLOAK coin we need to back in coinmarketcap under 10 rank is it ever possible why even we can not able to break now 0.0001 BTC/CLOAK ratio Sad Sad
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
Hallo!
Here is the compare sheet:

Wow.. Is it Shadow PR or CLOAK PR?
I think we should cut the SHADOW column, and cut the "Lite wallet" and "Instant transactions" lines!

this is compare table not a PR, nothing need to cut its just fair to be honest
Activity: 253
Hallo!

Wow.. Is it Shadow PR or CLOAK PR?
I think we should cut the SHADOW column, and cut the "Lite wallet" and "Instant transactions" lines!
Activity: 604
waiting for pr to start Smiley
Activity: 432
Merit: 254
https://cloakcoin.com
Cloakcoin can sponzored this party I know person who do PR

http://www.b4l.cz/en/

PM me if you want it dev.

Awesome, we would be glad to support this festival Smiley

Send me a PM Smiley

CLOAK sponsored also Revision Party last year Cheesy

Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Cloakcoin can sponzored this party I know person who do PR

http://www.b4l.cz/en/

PM me if you want it dev.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
How do we turn on POSA?
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
Cloak already has the features to be the best anon coin
Activity: 420
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
Hallo!

I tryed to create a detailed compare sheet to give an overview about different solutions. This can help investors to create decisions. If there is a wrong information, please tell me, i will correct it.

There are still some gaps, if you know a mssing detail, please tell me.

when this sheet is verified and completed, lasvegas will make a nice chart in cloakcoin style Smiley

The pr artikel is ready since yesturday evening and our dev controlled it in the meanwhile. Today in the evening it gets a last polish by a third person and than its ready to release.

we plan to release some more pr in the near future, e.g. what is cloakshield (onionrouting), release of new wallets or when we reached an important target.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

before we release there is an important move to do and therefor we need you too!

in the testnet posa worked with 10k transactions, but now in the livenet, its only possible to send small amounlts. when we start pr, this must work imo and i talked with dev about that.

please, all with good balances, start your wallets and let them run. we must provide a working posa3 infrastructure, especially when we make pr.

I suggest, that you open wallet with cloaks inside and turn on posa3! Please come to irc, this helps to coordinate tests.  remember that you earn money for processing posa3 transactions. Smiley

Thanks!

edit:
shadowcoin has no mobile wallet, this will be set to no in the next release.

Thanks for that, shows CLOAK is certainly a contender.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
pr article is ready and full team agreed to releaes. so please turn on wallets and help us!

next step. the agency will receive the article and proof it for there requirements. when they are ready we can start.

@orco: yes, i keep that in mind,

Yesss! I'm wait this from march! You are the real hero! Wink
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
pr article is ready and full team agreed to releaes. so please turn on wallets and help us!

next step. the agency will receive the article and proof it for there requirements. when they are ready we can start.

Alright alright alright
Activity: 318

yes much not too much undervalue at least should be CLOAK price now 1 USD
What we can achieve is different story.
People are still afraid to step up and join this community..This will be overcomed only with more media coverage..
I won't say we are better then Monero or similar, we just have diferent aproch and different solutions..But we all must admit this is very undervalued coin!

even break to 0.0001 BTC/CLOAK price difficult as situation telling i think before start PR we need little up price cross to 0.0004
Activity: 868
PR will hopefully begin after the delist notice drops from bittrex. Not before
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
What we can achieve is different story.
People are still afraid to step up and join this community..This will be overcomed only with more media coverage..
I won't say we are better then Monero or similar, we just have diferent aproch and different solutions..But we all must admit this is very undervalued coin!
Activity: 666
Hallo!

I tryed to create a detailed compare sheet to give an overview about different solutions. This can help investors to create decisions. If there is a wrong information, please tell me, i will correct it.

There are still some gaps, if you know a mssing detail, please tell me.

when this sheet is verified and completed, lasvegas will make a nice chart in cloakcoin style Smiley

The pr artikel is ready since yesturday evening and our dev controlled it in the meanwhile. Today in the evening it gets a last polish by a third person and than its ready to release.

we plan to release some more pr in the near future, e.g. what is cloakshield (onionrouting), release of new wallets or when we reached an important target.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

before we release there is an important move to do and therefor we need you too!

in the testnet posa worked with 10k transactions, but now in the livenet, its only possible to send small amounlts. when we start pr, this must work imo and i talked with dev about that.

please, all with good balances, start your wallets and let them run. we must provide a working posa3 infrastructure, especially when we make pr.

I suggest, that you open wallet with cloaks inside and turn on posa3! Please come to irc, this helps to coordinate tests.  remember that you earn money for processing posa3 transactions. Smiley

Thanks!

edit:
shadowcoin has no mobile wallet, this will be set to no in the next release.

nice overview, look at cloak we are really very much undervalue compare to competitors.

exciting wait now for first PR steps

Is it still a open or a closed source project? anything has been finalized yet?

still closed, but open source will come!
Activity: 799
someone said about polo here?

no polo news, but we start pr on http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/ very soon!

PLEASE TURN ON YOUR WALLETS!

wallet ready.  Grin
Jump to: