Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 332. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 666
Merit: 500
one question why we need history of book for published?? i think so its not waste of time? just question what will benefit of this book?

lol the question alone is showing us you never read books before. Maybe its time to start with it?

People need books to read for understand better what happend. Can you explain us what exactly happend to cloak in last 2 years? Maybe after read of this book you are a little smarter but i am honestly with you, i dont think this will happend.
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
Why not?

this is not answer bro this is just question you are asking

Someone not involved in CLOAK writes a book about CloakCoin.

Why should that be bad if he tells things as they happend?
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
full of dumping i think we will see again this time 0.00005 btc/cloak price

Then i will buy more, but i don't think that will happen.
Activity: 448
Why not?

this is not answer bro this is just question you are asking
full of dumping i think we will see again this time 0.00005 btc/cloak price
one question why we need history of book for published?? i think so its not waste of time? just question what will benefit of this book?
Activity: 666
Work has begun on "Cloak - History of the First Year". It will definitely be the 7th book in the series (DGC was the 6th).  Here is the preliminary cover design (almost certain it will be the final design):

At the moment, the first 20 pages of the original Cloak Bitcointalk thread have been researched.  We will keep the community updated as things progress.

Great! Cloak has really unique history aka bob alty p&d scam and then overtake by cashmen and new dev I am sure this book will be worth to buy it if you write this good.

You can also see old cloakcoin thread from alty and don't forget cointelegraph interview with cashmen!

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
I think what cloakcoin needs is the everyday use of this coin - like a working decentralised market solution like openbazaar or some other websites using this coin as their primary payment methode.
in my opinion the marketplace with it's own business ecosystem would be the best.

At the moment it's the question who is first with a finished dezentralized marketplace in combination with a anonymous currency --> killer feautre.
Then big volume for this currency will follow Smiley

I hope the cloakteam continue their great work  and will be one of the first with a working out-of-the-box solution!
People want simplicity ideally out of one handy - currency and purpose out of one hand will be great.
greetings!
Check the roadmap, that's the final goal.
Activity: 499
@RJF19 well said to @cuteflower we need to support for cloak coin
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I think what cloakcoin needs is the everyday use of this coin - like a working decentralised market solution like openbazaar or some other websites using this coin as their primary payment methode.
in my opinion the marketplace with it's own business ecosystem would be the best.

At the moment it's the question who is first with a finished dezentralized marketplace in combination with a anonymous currency --> killer feautre.
Then big volume for this currency will follow Smiley

I hope the cloakteam continue their great work  and will be one of the first with a working out-of-the-box solution!
People want simplicity ideally out of one handy - currency and purpose out of one hand will be great.
greetings!
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118
sell your cloak its completely dead

Good Lord, what a bunch of crybabies! You remind me of young children with no self control. "Completely dead"? Seriously, don't you have something better to do? CLOAK has more value than 500 of the approx 650 ALT coins. Not bad for a coin that came back from the edge of death. Patience is a virtue not often seen in the ALT markets but, proudly displayed by adults.

So, grow up, shut up, and market your coin. Haven't you figured it out yet? It's up to YOU to make CLOAK valuable, not the "Dev". He has done all the hard work. Take some of that energy you seem to waste every day writing "CLOAK is dead" and market the damn coin or just shut up!

Unless, of course, your a Bob troll in which case there is no hope for you, simply crawl into the nearest cave and rot...

I totally agree. Let clever though will create a forum like a coin or a similar show. When you can talk about something on.
Activity: 420
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

Good Lord, what a bunch of crybabies! You remind me of young children with no self control. "Completely dead"? Seriously, don't you have something better to do? CLOAK has more value than 500 of the approx 650 ALT coins. Not bad for a coin that came back from the edge of death. Patience is a virtue not often seen in the ALT markets but, proudly displayed by adults.

So, grow up, shut up, and market your coin. Haven't you figured it out yet? It's up to YOU to make CLOAK valuable, not the "Dev". He has done all the hard work. Take some of that energy you seem to waste every day writing "CLOAK is dead" and market the damn coin or just shut up!

Unless, of course, your a Bob troll in which case there is no hope for you, simply crawl into the nearest cave and rot...
And when do You will have finished?
legendary
Activity: 1520
Merit: 1205

Yes.  I have published 7 books already.  Many others have been researched extensively too. 
legendary
Activity: 1520
Merit: 1205
Work has begun on "Cloak - History of the First Year". It will definitely be the 7th book in the series (DGC was the 6th).  Here is the preliminary cover design (almost certain it will be the final design):

At the moment, the first 20 pages of the original Cloak Bitcointalk thread have been researched.  We will keep the community updated as things progress.
Thanks for this, I hope you to be objective!

Of course I will be.  It will be unbiased and historical.
Activity: 711
CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency
I think your mind is dead Cheesy
Activity: 711
CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency

Thanks for this, I hope you to be objective!
Jump to: