Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 333. (Read 810836 times)

legendary
Activity: 1520
Merit: 1205
Work has begun on "Cloak - History of the First Year". It will definitely be the 7th book in the series (DGC was the 6th).  Here is the preliminary cover design (almost certain it will be the final design):

At the moment, the first 20 pages of the original Cloak Bitcointalk thread have been researched.  We will keep the community updated as things progress.
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency
1.5560 150341.19825362  0.00001035 - Very cheeky buyer on Bittrex Cheesy
Looks like someone big is still watching, Bob perhaps, driving the price down to accumulate more. I mean what other reason to sell at this point? Devs have kept their promises, delivered the tech, expanded the markets and started pr. Someone is shaking loose weak hands. I for one am not selling and so reason to.
There are still weak hands ..... or someone needs money.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Looks like someone big is still watching, Bob perhaps, driving the price down to accumulate more. I mean what other reason to sell at this point? Devs have kept their promises, delivered the tech, expanded the markets and started pr. Someone is shaking loose weak hands. I for one am not selling and so reason to.
Activity: 644
this coin is lack of support maybe dev need to step up and make some
more profitable project and attract again more investors.
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
today is big dump more than( - 28%)
what is happening? Huh
Trading volumes only $ 1500 dollars  with big dunp???

i don't get it why dev is not giving us some update about the movement of this coin as many dumpers already showing from trading site might need for dev to let us know if how we can survive this action, coins still working good just needed some additional project and info to make it worthy again.

If you scroll back a little bit, you'll find that there is PoSA anon technology (which is the core of cloakcoin) and we've been added to livecoin exchange recently and there are other updates coming.

If you want the price to move up, take a significant amount of BTC and place your buy orders Smiley once buy orders are bigger than sell orders and others see a rising price others will jump on the train ... that's it Wink
what is happening? Huh

i don't get it why dev is not giving us some update about the movement of this coin as many dumpers already showing from trading site might need for dev to let us know if how we can survive this action, coins still working good just needed some additional project and info to make it worthy again.
No! Without information for sellers and dumpers! Let sell if they want! Also no information that very reason. We have roadmap.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
sell your cloak its completely dead
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
what is happening? Huh

LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A
what is happening? Huh

legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
we are dead Sad
Hey man, you are again in price depression Cheesy

yes last 4 month we are just moving 0.00012 to 0.00019 btc cloak price

Instead of talking about the low price all the time get a significant amount of BTC and buy cloak, once your buy orders are bigger than selling demand the price will move up .... Cheesy
we are dead Sad

And what? Who is to blame? Perhaps the sellers? Or buyers? Cheesy
we are dead Sad

Activity: 499
Please stop the debate cloak price.. We need a marketing about this coin we need to say the plus points of cloak coin.. We need to spread the name of cloak coin this signature campaign is not enough to spread.. Need to add a more exchange's here after we can concentrate on bter exchnage they have a voting facility Please guys cloak coins is for all members it's only not for cashmen he already doing too much hardwork.. We need to support cloak team.. If we are all active in this thread daily this is also a good way to promotion..
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
price still moving guys keep on holding anything is possible we just have to wait
dev might surprises us here.
we are dead Sad

You might be dead, CLOAK is doing fine...

i am here.. i know cloak is doing fine but price not fine

we are dead Sad

What is writing? Are you waiting for the price of $ 10 per coin? So once these things do not happen.

yes i am waiting for this why this not happen? in crypto everything can happen
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118
we are dead Sad

What is writing? Are you waiting for the price of $ 10 per coin? So once these things do not happen.
Activity: 420
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
Jump to: