Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 419. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 711
Merit: 500
CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency
I found an interesting consistent pattern in altcoins world. When dev team need finalize new technology they start writing that they need more time for family (girls, boys, cats or dogs or something else)...

Hey, Cachemen, Team Cloak, what do you think about it?

Peace and Love! Wink

Even CloakTeam to take time for the whole zoo, I will wait them as necessary for final wallet, because they were HONEST with all of us so far! Wink Cheesy

Activity: 695

I feeld so happy when i read the update Smiley

Thank you Team Cloak  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Activity: 1340
Merit: 259
I found an interesting consistent pattern in altcoins world. When dev team need finalize new technology they start writing that they need more time for family (girls, boys, cats or dogs or something else)...

Peace and Love! Wink

Exactly! Smiley This isn't about a quick sprint to pump the price and dump our holdings. This is going to be a long journey and some stability outside of the crypto world is very important, both for us as a team and for you all as the community [and hopefully as future team members Wink]. Many of the team have families, homes and jobs to balance for now and until things have progressed to the point where Cloak (or what it is slowly evolving into) can sustain both us and you, we need to try our best to maintain that balance. There have been some mad sprints to get us to this point, but going forward, things are (and will hopefully continue to be) a lot more balanced and consistent. Smoke and mirrors serve no-one, and wishy-washy promises and crazy deadlines don't help either. We are indeed moving forward, like many rivers flowing towards a sea of perpetual love. As always, we appreciate your support, good will and patience, and will do our best to exceed your expectations in good time. We will continue to announce releases and updates in advance, but not too far ahead of time. We are still plugging away at the final wallet and myriad other elements that are needed for the future of this project.

You are all as much to this project as we are, regardless of how many coins you own or plan to own. We all feel that this should be something wholly inclusive, where all are welcome and all have an opportunity to board the bus in future, without spending money they don't have. All we ask is that you bring with you the spirit of positivity and togetherness, because that is what the heart of this project is made of <3

The days of competition, for us, are coming to an end. The future we are dreaming is built on a foundation of cooperation and mutual respect. Our goal is a self-sustaining digital eco-system, a blueprint for a better world. Good luck to everyone, may we all succeed and prosper together.

Much love from us all, to you all, we are all One Wink

Team Cloak

ps. In terms of what's going on with core development at present - we're currently working on the fail-safe system for anonymous transactions, which will renegotiate a PoSA transaction in the background to ensure they always succeed (providing there are enough peers on the network. We can't quite work miracles just yet...). This is by far the biggest change (or set of changes) contained in the Security Audit Report recommendations, so it's taking some time - as expected. So far, so good though! Some of the team have also been having a short holiday break (both physical and metaphorical), but rest assured, we are indeed back in our seats at our respective desks Smiley

pps. This project is all about community. We have no secrets, so please ask away if you have any questions. If you ask the right questions, who knows what crazy and wonderful things you'll discover Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

Peace and Love! Wink
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
l don't know project with more promising future except Cloakcoin.
Maybee : Nav Sdc Xmr Dash **because they have strong communities..
But right now only clock have:
Healthy relationship community-dev.
Solid community.
Dev is Bag*holder No1 so he truly understand position we have here..
l think we can expect a lot more of dev team, btw android wallet is very very good!
and everything looks how should look like!
We all awaiting posa !
Then who know maybe we shake out altcoins... Grin
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Let rock this posa joint then.  Missing easy marketing ops.
Activity: 620
At this point I would not push cloak to hard until the wallet is released. It is great to talk about it but everytime I do I am asked to see it and without a hard date even it is pointless. Not that I want to push for a unfinished product it would be nice to see something pretty soon.

Totally agree, there's nothing to do until the backlog POSA3 released.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Cloak is the true innovation, without doubt
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
At this point I would not push cloak to hard until the wallet is released. It is great to talk about it but everytime I do I am asked to see it and without a hard date even it is pointless. Not that I want to push for a unfinished product it would be nice to see something pretty soon.
Activity: 592
Cloak devs slow rolling the d evelopement to coincide with btc run of 2015 to maximise, dem gains.

It's a joke !??

This is freedom brought to you by the most free crypto in the world.
Activity: 1
Cloak devs slow rolling the d evelopement to coincide with btc run of 2015 to maximise, dem gains.

It's a joke !??

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution."

-Albert Einstein (1929)

Get that head of yours out of the superconscious Wink
Activity: 25

It's a joke !??

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution."

-Albert Einstein (1929)

It's a joke !??

Theory Craft
Activity: 263
Merit: 250

It's a joke !??
Cloak devs may be slow rolling the development to coincide with btc run of 2016 to maximize, dem gains.
Activity: 954
Merit: 1001
Should the wallet always be running for minting? Or is it enough, to unlock the wallet once and then close it?

Wallet must be running for minting

Thanks, mein Freund Smiley

Another question. Is there any difference between staking from a single tx and staking with same amount divided in many txs?

Hallo mein Freund .)

1. You dont need to run Walet all the time for staking, its enought if you open it one time a week or month you will get then more cloaks at same time.
2. There is no difference between staking 1 Input or multi at same time BUT its simpler if u have one Input look for howto on forum:
http://forum.cloakcoin.com/topic/89/minting-staken-with-more-weight

Bitte sehr!

Thanks! Another question Smiley
How is the network weight calculated? When minting through the wallet, it seems that the network weight and the correlated personal weight remain static. In my understanding the two numbers should be more variating, so my guess is that the weight is calculated once when starting minting and then does not get updated.

Is there any way to display the real weight through command line? Or at least can anyone post the formula?
Should the wallet always be running for minting? Or is it enough, to unlock the wallet once and then close it?

Another question. Is there any difference between staking from a single tx and staking with same amount divided in many txs?

Hallo mein Freund .)

1. You dont need to run Walet all the time for staking, its enought if you open it one time a week or month you will get then more cloaks at same time.
2. There is no difference between staking 1 Input or multi at same time BUT its simpler if u have one Input look for howto on forum:

Bitte sehr!

Hey Cool, ein weiterer Smiley!

Ich habe das Problem das mein weight mit der Zeit immer weiter runter geht.
Ich lasse die Wallet für ca 12-16 Stunden online laufen / minten, mit der Zeit sind die Erträge immer geringer geworden.
Also bräuchte ich sie nicht dauernd online laufen lassen die Wallet ?

come to irc and send me pm i will help you

https://kiwiirc.com/client/kornbluth.freenode.net/?nick=webguest#cloakcoin

legendary
Activity: 2966
Merit: 1271

Hallo mein Freund .)

Bitte sehr!

Hey Cool, ein weiterer Smiley!

Ich habe das Problem das mein weight mit der Zeit immer weiter runter geht.
Ich lasse die Wallet für ca 12-16 Stunden online laufen / minten, mit der Zeit sind die Erträge immer geringer geworden.
Also bräuchte ich sie nicht dauernd online laufen lassen die Wallet ?

Hallo mein Freund .)

Bitte sehr!

Jump to: