Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 54. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
hi guys, is there any webside like stakeunited.com where we can put our cloak coins?
i know that i can do with myself in cloakwallet, but thats not an option for me Sad
Activity: 36
The village idiot is back again. Was expecting him. Best advice someone gave me recently is the "ignore" button. Guess it's time to use it  Smiley

I didn't realize that button was there.  Thanks, man. 
Activity: 23
A other Blog about CloakCoin, this time regarding the recent adding of CloakCoin on OpenLedger.

https://twitter.com/CryptoSnow1/status/962777478807814146

Have fun Cool
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
i think better analysis is sell cloak and buy litecoin because after cloak all time high 0.0055 was after that just down value so i think best time is sell cloak and buy other profitable crypto....

Sorry but, not really. CLOAK hasn't reached anywhere near it's top valuation, selling now would be setting yourself up for a big loss. Have you even noticed the entire market went down and is now in recovery?  No? I didn't think so, only a fool sells the dip...

This fools give a good profit for many traders here. They ready to do a panic sell for a good coins. And its a really good tradition in crypto, buy the dips! Grin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
i think better analysis is sell cloak and buy litecoin because after cloak all time high 0.0055 was after that just down value so i think best time is sell cloak and buy other profitable crypto....

Sorry but, not really. CLOAK hasn't reached anywhere near it's top valuation, selling now would be setting yourself up for a big loss. Have you even noticed the entire market went down and is now in recovery?  No? I didn't think so, only a fool sells the dip...
Activity: 295
Merit: 100
For the german part of the Community:

CloakCoin - Passives Einkommen:

https://medium.com/@cryptoisforeveryone/cloakcoin-passives-einkommen-3942b8115be1

Viel Spaß damit!
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
Nice job Cloak team! Keep up the good work! DEXs are the future of crypto trade, I hope we will be listen on more and more exchanges like this.
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
Is this a new cloak or the same with some adjustments?

it's the same CLOAK Coin with lots of improvements.
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
Hello,

I just installed a Cloak-Wallet.
I did not click the button with the new block download feature.

Can I start that proces now again? How can I do that?

Thank you for your help.
Zorro

join https://chat.cloakcoin.com

#wallet

there are all infos how to do this!
copper member
Activity: 14
Hi :) I am new here and trying to learn more.
Is this a new cloak or the same with some adjustments?
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Hello,

I just installed a Cloak-Wallet.
I did not click the button with the new block download feature.

Can I start that proces now again? How can I do that?

Thank you for your help.
Zorro
Activity: 323
Merit: 19
Great news cloak team. Hope more exchanges will come in the future. Go Cloak
Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

Dear Cloak Community,

We're very pleased and proud to announce that CLOAK
listed on the decentralized exchange OpenLedger!

For now you can trade CloakCoin in 4 different pairs:

#Bitcoin
OPEN.CLOAK / OPEN.BTC

#Bitshares
OPEN.CLOAK / BTS

#BitUSD
OPEN.CLOAK / USD

#Ethereum
OPEN.CLOAK / OPEN.ETH

Have a nice trading with OpenLedger!

Peace and Love

Team Cloak

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Haha CloakCoinScam is back, after being completely wrong with open source and Enigma he also claimed cloak would hit $2.5 and wrong again, and was even wrong with his $5 claim, have to feel bad for the guy

And he talks about the price in $, not BTC - after teaching us that professionals only calculate in btc :-)
Activity: 41
Haha CloakCoinScam is back, after being completely wrong with open source and Enigma he also claimed cloak would hit $2.5 and wrong again, and was even wrong with his $5 claim, have to feel bad for the guy
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
$5! $5!! $5!!! is COMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGG folks!!!

Must understand ok?

We are back to the square one........ just like I said!!!!!!!!!! almOst down to the $5 again! Lol!

"Cloak is going to $300 in 2018" ya RIGHT lol u guys got dupedddddddd

Wrong again moosebreath...
Hey guys, I got an article for you. This time about ‚How to Buy CloakCoin

https://medium.com/p/153af4c00c52?source=linkShare-940c854862fe-1517946326

Specially now with the Dip, it could be informative for those who are not involved in CloakCoin yet.

Feel free to share it!
Activity: 55
$5! $5!! $5!!! is COMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGG folks!!!

Must understand ok?

We are back to the square one........ just like I said!!!!!!!!!! almOst down to the $5 again! Lol!

"Cloak is going to $300 in 2018" ya RIGHT lol u guys got dupedddddddd
Pages:
Jump to: