Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 52. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Keep in mind that the whole market went down. There are better times ahead.
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
Really disappointed with Cloak coin's price.  This was trading over $30 and was ready for take off and now we barely crack $10. 
Activity: 93
Merit: 20
There is no Max Supply at the moment. But at 5.2 million coins today it would take a very long time to grow to any substantial amount. This is all under the impression that all 5.2 million coins are being staked at 6% per year. And judging by the amount it has grown over the years it is far fewer than the total amount that is staking.

Correct, our market cap is extremely low right now.  Makes no sense.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
There is no Max Supply at the moment. But at 5.2 million coins today it would take a very long time to grow to any substantial amount. This is all under the impression that all 5.2 million coins are being staked at 6% per year. And judging by the amount it has grown over the years it is far fewer than the total amount that is staking.
Activity: 110
Merit: 11
What's the maximum supply?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Pro Translation Agency, Istanbul
great news! keep up the good work!!
Activity: 34
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

the cloak wallet is only available for mac having Sierra or more!
How to do when we have OS captain ??

You can join https://chat.cloakcoin.com and ask for @fradow

He could help you!

Thanks for your help

@fradow is really reagent.

For the moment no solution to my problem.
 I think I have to wait until someone compile a version compatible with captain because I am not abble to do it

alternative: you could setup a virtual machine with vbox and use the linux wallet there with a linux (e.g. ubuntu)? Could that be an option?
Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You

He could help you!

Thanks for your help

@fradow is really reagent.

For the moment no solution to my problem.
 I think I have to wait until someone compile a version compatible with captain because I am not abble to do it

Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Excellent news again, the project is moving step by step ahead and not far off is absolute success and well-deserved popularity. A breath of absolute freedom among the KYC process!
Activity: 686
Merit: 320
Very nice work. I still need to read the audit but is there a document somewhere that outlines what's been changed in this release that addresses (point by point would be nice), concerns etc raised in the audit?
Activity: 323
Merit: 19
Great work guys. Really proud of the devs. Cloak is one one of the few coins, if any, that was audited by the respectable company. This show courage and strength. Cloak will be one of the few private coins that will succeed in the end imho. Go Cloak
Activity: 295
Merit: 100
i am sorry to say that but CLOAK price value dead

Just like your brain huh?

atleast 50$ usd should be
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
i am sorry to say that but CLOAK price value dead

Just like your brain huh?
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
CloakCoin announced the major release of wallet v2.1.0.0, Codename: Evolution
https://bitcoingarden.org/cloakcoin-announced-major-release-wallet-v2-1-0-0-codename-evolution/

CloakCoin announced today the major release of v2.1.0.0 Codename: Evolution of the CloakCoin wallet. This is not a minor release of CloakCoin, it is the Evolution of the entire crypto market.

“We have worked very hard on this release to make Enigma as robust and effective as possible. Enigma, the untraceable transaction system is the next Evolution in the decentralized blockchain technology! It is increasing privacy, security and quality! Including various bugfixes and performance improvements, we have created a new privacy technology for everyone.” – Team Cloak

CloakCoin has been professionally audited by Cognosec, a NASDAQ listed cyber security company for weaknesses in their efforts to prove the technology....

Activity: 294
Cloakteam, good job on this achievement! Now up to some more mass adoption and aknowledgement for cloak in crypto world. Still too much undervalued in my point of view.
The project looks good. Cloak has set new support levels which is excellent, but it’s harder to predict where it will go. investors buy hope for the best in future.
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

He could help you!

Activity: 153
Activity: 124
Cloakteam, good job on this achievement! Now up to some more mass adoption and aknowledgement for cloak in crypto world. Still too much undervalued in my point of view.
Activity: 392
Merit: 115
Great news team CLOAK!
Good to see the developments are still running smoothly.
It's also a good thing to hear that the ENIGMA transaction fee will be reduced. It's not necessary to remove it, but the 1.8% was a bit high. So no one really used it..
Plus the price increase is finally there after a big dip. It was a struggle to hold and selling high and buying in low again was the better option, but I stood strong and supported Cloak. Hold every single coin in my wallet  Roll Eyes
Future private coin #1
Pages:
Jump to: