Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 49. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
What is going on with the price right now? Someones dump killed price 50%
Activity: 295
Merit: 100
better is sell cloak and buy litecoin just see in 4 days 23 usd to 9 usd cloak price
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
Please tell me how much you need a coin (the minimum amount) in order to run the POS staking? And is there any sense in this with a sum of 100 coins? What will I get about?

Well, first of all staking / minting means that you generate a block by providing your coins to the network; you secure the blockchain with all other staking wallets. This is the reason for the reward / interest.
You can get 6% / year which are 6 Cloak for 100. You can expect 0.5 Cloak / month.

The more Cloak you hold the more Cloak you can get through staking, but it is always 6% / year.

I hope this clarifies your questions a bit.
Activity: 686
Merit: 320
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2dSBdcqo0U

Here is the interview conducted by Jsnip4. GREAT JOB DEEPEND AND AKNUTTY! Such a good talk about Cloak.

i have watched little bit nice conversation about Cloak. guys be ready 40$ coming in 15 days

Where do you get these wild ass projections from?
It's right there in your response.. I highlighted and bolded it for you. Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Please tell me how much you need a coin (the minimum amount) in order to run the POS staking? And is there any sense in this with a sum of 100 coins? What will I get about?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

Here is the interview conducted by Jsnip4. GREAT JOB DEEPEND AND AKNUTTY! Such a good talk about Cloak.

i have watched little bit nice conversation about Cloak. guys be ready 40$ coming in 15 days

Where do you get these wild ass projections from?
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
It's funny though, back in 2016, I gave up on retrieving my balance because of wallet syncing issue. Yet today I gave up on it again due to very same issue, still the same crappy wallet which is not syncing. Roll Eyes

I do like this project but this Windows wallet seems one of the worst ones I've used.

Did u install it on a new inwodws where ther was not cloak wallet ever before? there is defintitly no issue with that, you can only press OK and the most recent Blockahin files are downloading and are extracted nto the correct folder then you sync the last few blocks ...

Really dunno what is difficult there

Well at very first, blockchain files didn't down completely (the downloading got stuck at 50% and returned some error), then I continued but wallet didn't sync. I uninstalled and installed again, the blockchain files downloading went good this time and wallet seems to be working fine now.

But still, I'd like to suggest you guys to have some sort of mobile or web wallet to make things easier.

EDIT: Just saw your android app wallet, going to try it out too.
Activity: 32
How about applying for listing to a couple of Korean exchanges or some of the new exchanges   https://cobinhood.com/home ?

It's funny though, back in 2016, I gave up on retrieving my balance because of wallet syncing issue. Yet today I gave up on it again due to very same issue, still the same crappy wallet which is not syncing. Roll Eyes

I do like this project but this Windows wallet seems one of the worst ones I've used.

Did u install it on a new inwodws where ther was not cloak wallet ever before? there is defintitly no issue with that, you can only press OK and the most recent Blockahin files are downloading and are extracted nto the correct folder then you sync the last few blocks ...

yes very easy just ok and blockchain download auto and fast maybe he is getting some windows issue or similar with internet issues
legendary

legendary

legendary
BszLcVmotr4vtjRJSowD4A9zuPnrnuciTd

This wallet. Does it really have any Cloak balance in it? I can see in wallet explorer that it does have 24 CLOAK "available balance". Can someone verify that I'm looking at the right thing (I'm asking about available balance only)?

+1 Merit for the one who can confirm.

This wallet address has 24.0 CLOAK on it, right now.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cloak/address.dws?BszLcVmotr4vtjRJSowD4A9zuPnrnuciTd.htm

Thanks a lot! Merited!

It's good to have something old out of no-where, specially in crypto. Tongue
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
It seems to me that the project clearly does not have enough marketing! The coin is good, the technology is good, but with a fame the coin is weak. no one knows about it. Do the units know ...
legendary

This wallet. Does it really have any Cloak balance in it? I can see in wallet explorer that it does have 24 CLOAK "available balance". Can someone verify that I'm looking at the right thing (I'm asking about available balance only)?

This wallet address has 24.0 CLOAK on it, right now.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cloak/address.dws?BszLcVmotr4vtjRJSowD4A9zuPnrnuciTd.htm
legendary

Activity: 266
Merit: 16
There are many good news coming from cloak coin.

Technology is good, project is good.

It seems like this coin will perform very good this year.

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
CloakCoin is still in the game! Nice to see how this coin have past all these years, with a team swap, and other major things and is still there. Your audits and healthy reports routine give us confidence. Keep pushing
Activity: 56
The idea of Cloak is based on steep technological solutions. I plan to participate in the Safinus project. Therefore, I very much hope that this coin will be in the portfolio. Itself is also possible to buy it for yourself for long-term storage
Pages:
Jump to: