Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 85. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Yolo!
The only way is UP literally Cheesy
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Haha men you are the dreamer............ CLOAK to $50!!! LOL  Grin Grin Grin  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

NOT anytime soon. All you guy do is the speculation of the crypto........ that does not mean its going that high. NO Reason to.. the bull market is OVER ok?

Lets think about this for a second.... it takes a time and energy to  come up with FUD about something. The main reasoning behind FUD is usually  to change someone's behavior.  However to come up with FUD is not a simple process and involves many steps. 

Firstly  one has to get a good nights sleep( 8 hours preferably ); next dedicate brain cells  throughout the waking day to come up with  creative FUD  ideas; eat 3 square meals a day so hunger pangs are satisfied ( you can't focus  on FUD generation  on an empty stomach ).

...but this is not all

You also have to find a  device to post the FUD so it reaches the masses, use a spell checker,  get an internet connection, kick the dog etc .
My point is if Cloakcoinscam is willing to commit this many  of his  resources to FUD'ng  Cloak, then CLOAKCOIN   must be  a dammed good coin.

...So HODDL that cloak, this is at least a  $50  coin in 2018.

LMAO!  Good one....
Activity: 432
Merit: 254
https://cloakcoin.com
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
I have a question. If this coin is so promising, then why does it no longer exchange any exchanges?  For a long time already

I don't understand your question? "exchange any exchanges" What is the meaning?

Do not add her new stock exchanges. A long time ago

CLOAK was added to an india exchange not so long ago. Scroll a bit back it was in one of the Announcements. Beside that we are in contact with exchanges discussion opportunities especially when after opensource.

Yes it was great news I remember. I hope this is not the last good news this year.
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
I have a question. If this coin is so promising, then why does it no longer exchange any exchanges?  For a long time already

CLOAK was added to an india exchange not so long ago. Scroll a bit back it was in one of the Announcements. Beside that we are in contact with exchanges discussion opportunities especially when after opensource.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Activity: 66
Haha men you are the dreamer............ CLOAK to $50!!! LOL  Grin Grin Grin  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

NOT anytime soon. All you guy do is the speculation of the crypto........ that does not mean its going that high. NO Reason to.. the bull market is OVER ok?

Lets think about this for a second.... it takes a time and energy to  come up with FUD about something. The main reasoning behind FUD is usually  to change someone's behavior.  However to come up with FUD is not a simple process and involves many steps. 

Firstly  one has to get a good nights sleep( 8 hours preferably ); next dedicate brain cells  throughout the waking day to come up with  creative FUD  ideas; eat 3 square meals a day so hunger pangs are satisfied ( you can't focus  on FUD generation  on an empty stomach ).

...but this is not all

You also have to find a  device to post the FUD so it reaches the masses, use a spell checker,  get an internet connection, kick the dog etc .
My point is if Cloakcoinscam is willing to commit this many  of his  resources to FUD'ng  Cloak, then CLOAKCOIN   must be  a dammed good coin.

...So HODDL that cloak, this is at least a  $50  coin in 2018.
Activity: 392
Merit: 115
What's not to like about Cloak?  Roll Eyes

I think that the best strategy with cloak is ... Hold
the year 2018 promises to be interesting and promising for this coin

I agree 100%
Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You

I think that the best strategy with cloak is ... Hold
the year 2018 promises to be interesting and promising for this coin

Whatever you say. Tell your handlers it isn't working...  Grin
Activity: 55
Merit: 0

Activity: 85
Merit: 1
I've noticed that too, the 100k high from this weekend was a warming-up. Anyone noticed the 9btc then in the buy order books at trex? I don't know if the guy/girl actually bought it..

..But yeah you're right, people are asking me questions about VPNs etc etc, people are paranoid for their own misbehaviour nowadays. They all want privacy, so it's a go.

Personally I don't sell, I just buy from the depths. While in the deep, they throw masses of coins at us, remember to eat and you'll have a nice xmas, and if not, if opensourcing is later, don't get disappointed at the devs and buy more from disappointed sellers.

HODL is the strategy here, afaik everywhere lol.
Activity: 66
Looking at the market behavior  , Ive a suspicion we will be seeing Cloak over at  $50 or much  higher next year -  
Privacy coins are going to become very valuable and cloak with its Enigma Technology will be one of the surprises gainers  in 2018 .
..be sure to HOOLDDL the cloak...
when we will see expected cloak price to 0.012 btc/cloak Huh in 5 months? or in 2 months?

Sorry, crystal ball broken and I can't find anyone to fix it....
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Today just arrive new shirts and bags....  Cheesy

Activity: 295
Merit: 100
when we will see expected cloak price to 0.012 btc/cloak Huh in 5 months? or in 2 months?
Activity: 392
Merit: 115
An cloak insider explained it's all a fantasy, they aren't focusing on the gold coin. Just cashing out every single day cloak from large wallet for BTC
they told me cloak would enslave all devices in the world and exterminate humanity
how weird the devs arent on the same line

This must be the true idea behind all cryptos.
Robots will eventually rule the world and the internet will take over everything we know.
At least we are investing in this future.
Now back to reality?
Pages:
Jump to: