Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 80. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
I know that this open source it top priority but what can we expect after. What ideas do you have deepend that you see could be done to make cloak better

It is not my decision; however, from what I understand, the next step is to branch it off lite coin.  This has already been started.  The previous testnet was pretty solid, raizor did an excellent job.  This next test net is expected to have no issues.  Stay strong.  
Thanks for the reply, you got attracted to this project for a reason and I believe will do great things with it and as you already have

Yea, I don't know about that but, marketing should be the next step. CLOAK is fine as is, just need to put in front of potential users. If you want to keep up with CLOAK development, join the SLACK and the private discussion forum. Info on the OP or go to the website:  https://www.cloakcoin.com/
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

"haha..." - ADDITIONAL CRAP DELETED -

You are a fool's fool for sure but, I see your migrating to new areas of attack. At least your not as totally boring as you used to be. I suppose nothing will happen with Bitcoin until the dev (Satoshi) "DECLOAKS" himself and becomes transparent as well? Strange how you always pick times when the entire market is down to post your shit. ROTFL!!   Grin Grin
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I know that this open source it top priority but what can we expect after. What ideas do you have deepend that you see could be done to make cloak better

It is not my decision; however, from what I understand, the next step is to branch it off lite coin.  This has already been started.  The previous testnet was pretty solid, raizor did an excellent job.  This next test net is expected to have no issues.  Stay strong.  
Thanks for the reply, you got attracted to this project for a reason and I believe will do great things with it and as you already have
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

Many thanks for the quick update!!!
Activity: 93
Merit: 20

Activity: 27
Activity: 93
Merit: 20
haha my BOYS............ where are we now?!?!??!! 64K SATOSHI PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Open source is coming!"
"Open source is coming!"
"The audit is coming!"

Wake UP and SMELL the COFFEE folks!!!!!!!!!! ITS NOT HAPPENING. COLLAPSE WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THE DEVS DECLOAK THEMSELVES AND BECOME THE TRANSPARENT.. ALL TALK NO ACTION DEVS

muST understand OK?

Don't worry.  Any day now.  Very minor problems holding things up.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Final testnet starts any day now. Audit is starting in early December. Everything is right on schedule.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
haha my BOYS............ where are we now?!?!??!! 64K SATOSHI PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Open source is coming!"
"Open source is coming!"
"The audit is coming!"

Wake UP and SMELL the COFFEE folks!!!!!!!!!! ITS NOT HAPPENING. COLLAPSE WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THE DEVS DECLOAK THEMSELVES AND BECOME THE TRANSPARENT.. ALL TALK NO ACTION DEVS

muST understand OK?
so because a satoshi is worth more , cloak sucks harder? or what is the point mentioning price in btc.
There is no collapse happening, something increases in value, so the same thing with the same value is worth less in that specific currency.
The price in $ went down just a little bit, just like most alts where people thought, hey bitcoin is more profitable now.
Activity: 295
i want to just ask where is 0.012 Btc/Cloak price??
Activity: 55

"Open source is coming!"
"Open source is coming!"
"The audit is coming!"

muST understand OK?
Activity: 210
JGoRed, The code has recently been completed and will be tested internally before been sent to be Audited before Open source which is expected before the end of the year.
Sounds good. Glad to hear progress is chugging along  Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
For me is this great news https://twitter.com/cloakcoin_promo/status/935157102435291136

Who is go there for christmas? Cloak accept here.. http://likeathome.lv/en

Funny room style! The more place will accept Cloak, the more popularity and usability for the coin and benefits for the community. Glad to see that Cloak accumulate now before the new rising.
Activity: 41
JGoRed, The code has recently been completed and will be tested internally before been sent to be Audited before Open source which is expected before the end of the year.
Activity: 153
Interesting... "It seems only a matter of time until all markets embrace Monero as an anonymous payment method"
(next year Cloakcoin  Cool)

Users of TradeRoute Darknet Marketplace Receive Threats via Physical Mail

http://www.altcointoday.com/users-of-traderoute-darknet-marketplace-receive-threats-via-physical-mail/

Activity: 82
Yolo!
About time Cloak awakens
Activity: 210
Hey, I've been dark for a while. Anybody want to catch me up to speed?

I've already read the updated roadmap, so I'm already aware of the open sourcing that's yet to come.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

Hey Community,

I hope everything is going well.
Bitcoin is going crazy once again and it seems like it is finally ready to break the 10k mark.
But let’s talk about our baby. I have a short report about the current status.

Finally we are proud to confirm that Deepend & Anorak fixed all known bugs!
We are now able to go further to the second public testnet phase.

The start of the testnet will be announced once it is ready.
Everybody who is interested to be part of the testnet is invited and can join Cloak Chat

The next step after successfully tests is the long awaited security audit.
Therefore we are confident to adhere our roadmap schedule.

Besides the work around the open-source project we translated the website in Russian and Korean.
This improves our possibility to increase the community and will be soon available.  

I wish you all a nice week and will keep you informed about further progress.

Peace and Love

lasvegas83

This is great news after a long pause of waiting. Thanks, I believe that you will succeed. GOOD LUCK
Activity: 81
I wasn't here
For me is this great news https://twitter.com/cloakcoin_promo/status/935157102435291136

Who is go there for christmas? Cloak accept here.. http://likeathome.lv/en
Thx for sharing, might stop there after staked enough for next holiday.
Activity: 35
open source and audit coming soon.

its more audit and then open source coming soon.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: