Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 91. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
This will be huge and I’m very excited. Have Cloak bought up since 2 months and followed them closely since.
Had a lot of laughs about the FUD spreaded in this forum.
Cant bring Cloak down.  Grin

What are you excited my friend? Once bitcoin calms down I'm more than sure that you will be surprised with the price of the CLOAK
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
This will be huge and I’m very excited. Have Cloak bought up since 2 months and followed them closely since.

Can't bring Cloak down? - Lets be honest to ourself and look at the chart, it has gone down. I'm a believe and (big) investor in Cloak, don't get me wrong. But if we look at the facts, like we should, the Cloak is down and all sitting on our hands (not selling) and waiting for the big announcement and hoping it is not a disappointment. - When it comes down to it, that is all we can do at this point
I think that Cloverfield was talking about bringing CLOAK down to zero (or close to it). While CLOAK has been higher it’s also been much lower too, and I think it’s just at a standstill until the source code is released.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10

Can't bring Cloak down? - Lets be honest to ourself and look at the chart, it has gone down. I'm a believe and (big) investor in Cloak, don't get me wrong. But if we look at the facts, like we should, the Cloak is down and all sitting on our hands (not selling) and waiting for the big announcement and hoping it is not a disappointment. - When it comes down to it, that is all we can do at this point

Well, Cloak might be not at its peak but it’s certainly not down. Just look back a couple of months...
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
how many tokens in total are you issuing?
Activity: 64

Activity: 392
Merit: 115
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
do token holders receive percentage of the platform’s income?

This is not a token. You get 6% p.a. of the coins you hold in your wallet when you stake them.

1000 CLOAK -> 6% => 60 Cloak /year or 5 Cloak / month or 0.164 CLOAK /day
Activity: 24
do token holders receive percentage of the platform’s income?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Still very active, they're focusing fully on finalizing the code for the Audit and OpenSource which should be completed somewhere in Q4 (right now to the end of the year). Come join us on the Rocket Chat

https://chat.cloakcoin.com/channel/general

At the moment we are also doing a testnet group for ENIGMA transactions.

As much as I like to see comments on this thread, it seems the Devs are putting more effort in keeping the community updated through the Rocket Chat or through their telegram chat.

In short, they have said that they already have an Auditing company ready to go and they are extremely close in finalizing the code to hand over to them. It will take up to a month for the Audit to be completed and then once it's completed they will Open Source the code immediately afterwards. Patience is key, frustrating yes but just be patient. Cloak is so close to becoming exactly what the Devs have been working on for 3 years. Buy up now.

Thank you for the update, this sounds cool ! We will have the time to fill our bags during the general dump Smiley
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
Still very active, they're focusing fully on finalizing the code for the Audit and OpenSource which should be completed somewhere in Q4 (right now to the end of the year). Come join us on the Rocket Chat

https://chat.cloakcoin.com/channel/general

At the moment we are also doing a testnet group for ENIGMA transactions.

As much as I like to see comments on this thread, it seems the Devs are putting more effort in keeping the community updated through the Rocket Chat or through their telegram chat.

In short, they have said that they already have an Auditing company ready to go and they are extremely close in finalizing the code to hand over to them. It will take up to a month for the Audit to be completed and then once it's completed they will Open Source the code immediately afterwards. Patience is key, frustrating yes but just be patient. Cloak is so close to becoming exactly what the Devs have been working on for 3 years. Buy up now.
Activity: 4
Is this coin still active? The website does not have any updates at all. I'm getting worried.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
That´s right. I believe in CLOAKcoin and the dev team. It´s really one of my favorite coins and right now i can´t say anything bad about it. There are so much things amzing thing wich coming in the next time. The community is also really great.
Activity: 210
Merit: 103
Cloak is my fav privacy coin and the team is amazing 😁
Activity: 392
Merit: 115
Strong believer in Cloak  Cool
This project looks like one of the greatest out there!
Matter of time, but many don’t have the patience to stay on board of the Cloakship..
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
$300 in a year? Don't you think you are shooting a bit high here? - If not, then I guess you have your hole portfolio in Cloak? Smiley

I also think 300 dollar is a little bit very high to reach in one year. In my opinion we will see a high of 100 dollar within the next year. But never say never especially not in crypto. Everything can happen there.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
The price increase during this month , this coin is not so famous.
This is one of the first 5 anon coins, everybody who is involved here more than 3 years have heard about Cloak. I believe this team can involve more people are using multiple PR tactics, yes new investors are more attracted by ICO's based on ETH platform. This can be changed only investing large amount of money in marketing, investment in marketing is best invested money, and can return multiple times!

Cloar enters a new stage of development, the code will be open source to everyone and the coin ecosystem will be replenished with new investors, community members and projects. This will be really great time.
still fine to work with this coin and start buying little by little as mention there's a new development that will happen and for sure in each day investors
will make some assumptions to place their money in a good stake of investment,.
You are right, just seems a bit high at this point.

- Can't join the cloak chat, anyone else having that problem at the moment?
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
$300 in a year? Don't you think you are shooting a bit high here? - If not, then I guess you have your hole portfolio in Cloak? Smiley
CloakCoin 30 outubro 2016 --> $0.06  hehehe just think Wink
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
The price increase during this month , this coin is not so famous.
This is one of the first 5 anon coins, everybody who is involved here more than 3 years have heard about Cloak. I believe this team can involve more people are using multiple PR tactics, yes new investors are more attracted by ICO's based on ETH platform. This can be changed only investing large amount of money in marketing, investment in marketing is best invested money, and can return multiple times!

Cloar enters a new stage of development, the code will be open source to everyone and the coin ecosystem will be replenished with new investors, community members and projects. This will be really great time.
Yes and probably in December 2018 CloakCoin will go ---> $300  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: