Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 90. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You see folks.. the fat cat CloakCoinScam has a proven track record. We have hit 80K Satoshi price! I told you guys weeks ago that 100K wasn't the floor and that it could go far lower!

No one listened!

It's going to $100! It's going to $100! YA RIGHT LOL.. come on guys wake and smell the crypto-coffee. The devs are ASLEEP still making tons of false promises with no results!

The "new" website is just a clone of every other crypto site! Very lazy work folks!

Watch out!!

Edit:

Here is my post -------> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23091563
t
I called that it could go lower!!! No one listens ever!!! I am trying to save you money folks!

C'mon  dude give it up already,  The lowest cloak is hitting is $5.00  ($4.9) .  Thats the bottom set - if you looked at the chart you will see there are 3 reversals at this price and it cant go lower than $5.00 (4.9).
So quit the Fudding and get back under that bridge.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If you measure in the fiat value.... your technical analysis SUCKS. You need to measure CLOAK vs BTC....... CLOAK has SUNK vs BTC.. BTC has soared while CLOAK has collapsed for weeks now as I have been saying all along.. I hope you can read sir.

It is going far lower folks........ you will see... I am yet to be wrong ok?

Thanks
n
st

================
NO. thats someone intentionally dumping it to lower the price  and shake off weak hands. it will shoot back up to 5.0 very soon . HODL the cloak or pick up more !
This  price is not going to last and will recover very fast .
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Not to forget that $5 is already 100x more than one year ago😂
Exactly. There’s been similar trolling in the Monero thread since Monero has been red for the past few weeks and the trolls are just spamming hate and saying about how much it’s a scamcoin (and even though there’s only a few trolls they always seem to be the loudest).

But hey, it’s got to be encouraging to know that Monero and DASH are also being swamped with similar hate as CLOAK.

Trolls: People with no money to invest and no coin to appreciate. What a sad existence!  Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Exactly. There’s been similar trolling in the Monero thread since Monero has been red for the past few weeks and the trolls are just spamming hate and saying about how much it’s a scamcoin (and even though there’s only a few trolls they always seem to be the loudest).

But hey, it’s got to be encouraging to know that Monero and DASH are also being swamped with similar hate as CLOAK.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
hi all. Who knows what is the problem I have sometimes is not synchronized and writes that "the Cloaking shield is not available" what is the problem who knows?

A little more time to wait and everything will be fine
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
hi all. Who knows what is the problem I have sometimes is not synchronized and writes that "the Cloaking shield is not available" what is the problem who knows?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You see folks.. the fat cat CloakCoinScam has a proven track record. We have hit 80K Satoshi price! I told you guys weeks ago that 100K wasn't the floor and that it could go far lower!

No one listened!

It's going to $100! It's going to $100! YA RIGHT LOL.. come on guys wake and smell the crypto-coffee. The devs are ASLEEP still making tons of false promises with no results!

The "new" website is just a clone of every other crypto site! Very lazy work folks!

Watch out!!

Edit:

t
I called that it could go lower!!! No one listens ever!!! I am trying to save you money folks!

C'mon  dude give it up already,  The lowest cloak is hitting is $5.00  ($4.9) .  Thats the bottom set - if you looked at the chart you will see there are 3 reversals at this price and it cant go lower than $5.00 (4.9).

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If you measure in the fiat value.... your technical analysis SUCKS. You need to measure CLOAK vs BTC....... CLOAK has SUNK vs BTC.. BTC has soared while CLOAK has collapsed for weeks now as I have been saying all along.. I hope you can read sir.

It is going far lower folks........ you will see... I am yet to be wrong ok?

Thanks
Activity: 574
Merit: 501

Many old Cloak holders perfectly understand that the current price drop is associated with a series of Bitcoin hard forks and after the end of this process the Cloak price will rise again. Great news will come in the near future, open source and new development features.
Activity: 32
Is there an app (wallet) in the works by any chance?
Activity: 295
Merit: 100

yes in crypto everything is possible look at this one example bitconnect where it was in january 2017 and now where

Jan 20, 2017   0.162671   0.166808   0.145625   0.145625   5,978   812,236

and Cloak will easily goes to 200$
Activity: 392
Merit: 115
Down but the non believers are selling. With new developments getting new investors it should get back up in time.
Will believe in this and won’t sell within 2 years. Will sit this one out for a while and see where it will take me.
Activity: 119
Activity: 66

No one listened!

Watch out!!

Edit:

t

C'mon  dude give it up already,  The lowest cloak is hitting is $5.00  ($4.9) .  Thats the bottom set - if you looked at the chart you will see there are 3 reversals at this price and it cant go lower than $5.00 (4.9).
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Maybe you are right I go sell :-)))
Activity: 55

No one listened!

Watch out!!

Edit:

Activity: 42
I added this coin to the Cheddur app given the details provided in the OP and what I could find on your website. This will allow our users to learn about your coin and get started. Can those from the community please review and submit edits for the remaining missing information?

https://i.imgur.com/MI7KdgB.png

Thank you!
Activity: 29
I'm interesting in this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point i can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
$300 in a year? Don't you think you are shooting a bit high here? - If not, then I guess you have your hole portfolio in Cloak? Smiley

I also think 300 dollar is a little bit very high to reach in one year. In my opinion we will see a high of 100 dollar within the next year. But never say never especially not in crypto. Everything can happen there.

I believe that the 100$ we can get in may or June of 2018. There are all coins will rise as in this year the month is

This coin should cost 100% and not less.
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
$300 in a year? Don't you think you are shooting a bit high here? - If not, then I guess you have your hole portfolio in Cloak? Smiley

I also think 300 dollar is a little bit very high to reach in one year. In my opinion we will see a high of 100 dollar within the next year. But never say never especially not in crypto. Everything can happen there.

I believe that the 100$ we can get in may or June of 2018. There are all coins will rise as in this year the month is
Activity: 36

I want to see $cloak hit USD $20 and stay consistently above $10.  Then I'll start looking higher. 

For the second half of this year, it's been those "shocking" upward spikes that the web bot report mentioned back in June.
Pages:
Jump to: