Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 92. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 501
The price increase during this month , this coin is not so famous.
This is one of the first 5 anon coins, everybody who is involved here more than 3 years have heard about Cloak. I believe this team can involve more people are using multiple PR tactics, yes new investors are more attracted by ICO's based on ETH platform. This can be changed only investing large amount of money in marketing, investment in marketing is best invested money, and can return multiple times!

Cloar enters a new stage of development, the code will be open source to everyone and the coin ecosystem will be replenished with new investors, community members and projects. This will be really great time.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Testnet is running smoothly👍
How big is the testnet blockchain? My internet is way to slow to download an entire blockchain, but I have been interested in screwing around with the CLOAK client and staking coins.

15MB
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
How big is the testnet blockchain? My internet is way to slow to download an entire blockchain, but I have been interested in screwing around with the CLOAK client and staking coins.

Not big! Join us at https://chat.cloakcoin.com and you can be added to the testnet group
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
This is one of the first 5 anon coins, everybody who is involved here more than 3 years have heard about Cloak. I believe this team can involve more people are using multiple PR tactics, yes new investors are more attracted by ICO's based on ETH platform. This can be changed only investing large amount of money in marketing, investment in marketing is best invested money, and can return multiple times!
-
Go to the OP, access the Chat, Blog or Website to find out whats going on. BTW, c4chm3n is still here as are most of the old supporters like me...  Grin
I must thank to Yogi for very nice explanation via PM about recent happening I have missed. This is why I like the community and this team. Thanks! Cheesy
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
What are you talking about?
Activity: 132
It also has a reputation system, and with the receipt of the coffin to sell items or services, wallet address binding, how to understand the reputation system?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
I can't find Razor in the team is this something new? I hope he didn't left the team!
https://landing.cloakcoin.com/resources/cloak-team.pdf
Now when Cloak need stability and strong team leadership, every bad news can be disastrous. Also i do not see here, others members who were here from the beginning..
Revealing of code is approaching, maybe is good time for mobilizing more human force through marketing and pr?

Go to the OP, access the Chat, Blog or Website to find out whats going on. BTW, c4chm3n is still here as are most of the old supporters like me...  Grin
Raizor is going to pass the torch as soon as open source has taken place. As far as I know he will be in the background but not as an official team member. This was announced weeks ago.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I can't find Razor in the team is this something new? I hope he didn't left the team!
https://landing.cloakcoin.com/resources/cloak-team.pdf
Now when Cloak need stability and strong team leadership, every bad news can be disastrous. Also i do not see here, others members who were here from the beginning..
Revealing of code is approaching, maybe is good time for mobilizing more human force through marketing and pr?
Activity: 154
lmao cloakcoinscam did some really impressive TA huh guys? don't worry, you'll put him in his place once open source is dela- i mean, once it's released!
Someone should report him to moderator for trolling around. It is evident that this account on this forum has only one purpose is to talk negatively about Cloak, no matter what.

no i am actually very interested in the tech. specifically, i am interested in viewing even a shred of evidence that it is truly private- you know, like every single semi-legitimate privacy coin out there. explain to me how cloak offers greater privacy than zksnarks and how you know, since you've never seen the cloak code with your own eyes.
Hey guys, you have to remember that there is a difference between “Trolling” and “Critical Thinking.” TheKookster isn’t wrong in questioning why CLOAK is not yet open source (remember, we can’t all be blind cheerleaders; although he probably could have worded it in a different way), however doubts like these should be fixed once and for all once the source code gets released.

Currently working with devs to test new build on test-net... NOT VAPORWARE!!!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
lmao cloakcoinscam did some really impressive TA huh guys? don't worry, you'll put him in his place once open source is dela- i mean, once it's released!
Someone should report him to moderator for trolling around. It is evident that this account on this forum has only one purpose is to talk negatively about Cloak, no matter what.

no i am actually very interested in the tech. specifically, i am interested in viewing even a shred of evidence that it is truly private- you know, like every single semi-legitimate privacy coin out there. explain to me how cloak offers greater privacy than zksnarks and how you know, since you've never seen the cloak code with your own eyes.
Hey guys, you have to remember that there is a difference between “Trolling” and “Critical Thinking.” TheKookster isn’t wrong in questioning why CLOAK is not yet open source (remember, we can’t all be blind cheerleaders; although he probably could have worded it in a different way), however doubts like these should be fixed once and for all once the source code gets released.
Activity: 154
Just wait another 4 weeks ;-)

Whats going on in 4 weeks? Segwit2x Fork?
Just wait another 4 weeks ;-)
Activity: 142
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Maybe for someone, the question seems silly but I'll ask him. How do you think the price for one coat real$ 60 in the next six months?

Patience my friend. After November 15, will see good growth. And after the new year and 60$ seems a fairy tale
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Maybe for someone, the question seems silly but I'll ask him. How do you think the price for one coat real$ 60 in the next six months?
Activity: 153
My shirts arrive really good quality and you can order anything from here http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=&sl=cs&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fpotisky-tricek.cz%2Fpanska-tricka with logo, PM me I can order and send it everywhere for cloaks.

Activity: 595
Merit: 251
Pages:
Jump to: