Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CMT]CyberMiles-Incorporate blockchain tech. into the real e-commerce world - page 15. (Read 39401 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most people don't understand how faster and easier everyday commercial operations would be with blockchain, it would be like living in a sci-fi movie.I like the idea and roadmap of the CMT coin, good job devs, advance conratulations on your succes.
Just many relatively in general learned recently this amazing world therefore even if desired it not to understand everything and at once. More time for studying in general of the cryptoindustry and visions of the project is required. And in general I two hands for the project and at it I see very large number of admirers here.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Any plan of expansion overseas, CMT tokens will be valuable if there are 5miles app outside US since US outsiders hold the major % of CMT tokens?
And CMT Subreddit is very quiet,  investors are looking for updates from the team. Can CMT look at this, thanks

The latest and most anticipated news is that Cybermile will announce the test-net Cybermile blockchain results on March 30, 2015 at 11:45 GMT.
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
CyberMiles has set up a group of early explorers who have many years of experience and technology of block chain, and strive to create a decentralized platform for block chain transactions, and develop block chain solutions for real world and online market applications.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Most people don't understand how faster and easier everyday commercial operations would be with blockchain, it would be like living in a sci-fi movie.I like the idea and roadmap of the CMT coin, good job devs, advance conratulations on your succes.
Activity: 392
Before the CMT goes up to $ 1 or $ 100, we should see 5xlab - what are they doing and what will they do? That's the technical part that we should care about.
As for the commercial, Lucas Lu did. With the influence of Lucas Lu, I believe many contracts will come in the near future
Now CMT has not released its own blockchain, so I'm interested in the information of 5xlab. Hope Dev can provide more on 5xlab
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
CyberMiles

https://i.imgur.com/Mu8FJJw.jpg

And you want "maximum merit" for what? You are lucky I am not tagging you for Merit begging.

However, I am just posting this here, you admit that this is your alt account. People that tag for alt accounts may tag you for this.

https://i.imgur.com/TFCMIrA.jpg

And you have repped yourself up for dealing with yourself ?
https://i.imgur.com/LuMxkgI.jpg
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
CyberMiles partner 5miles is committed to migrate its existing 12+ million🇺🇸 users and $3 billion/year transaction to the blockchain. All the data are encrypted🔐 and recorded on the blockchain, enabling a wide range of business applications from 5miles and beyond.🤘
CyberMiles' team attended the Blockchain Connect Conference in San Francisco last Friday
Any plan of expansion overseas, CMT tokens will be valuable if there are 5miles app outside US since US outsiders hold the major % of CMT tokens?
And CMT Subreddit is very quiet,  investors are looking for updates from the team. Can CMT look at this, thanks
Activity: 6
Merit: 5
The block chain to enter the electronic commerce I think it is not time, because the block chain technology transaction speed can not reach the second level processing requirements. The future of Cyber Miles needs a deep question mark Roll Eyes

If you actually read the whitepaper you'll notice that the devs talked about this, I think they are offering something that will make transaction speed as fast as possible, there's a whole section that gives further details about this on their whitepaper so I think you should read that so you'll realize that with this project, transaction speed will not be a problem. I think the entire e-commerce industry is very outdated and it needs a project as big as this to be implemented, that's why I really believe that the future of cyrbermiles is very bright. It's just unfortunate that right now this coin is still so undervalued. I also agree on what some people posted regarding the website, it's not attractive enough and it's not well put together, the devs really need to improve this if they want to reach more investors.
Merit: 46
The block chain to enter the electronic commerce I think it is not time, because the block chain technology transaction speed can not reach the second level processing requirements. The future of Cyber Miles needs a deep question mark Roll Eyes
Does 12M user mean much? Eg. If you wanted to buy/sell a used car privately, what's the first classified site you go to?
 Sorry if I'm not asking things related to CMT directly but I just want to get an idea of how big 5miles is since I can only compare to what I'm used to.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
I’ve been monitoring this one for some time but the website keeps turning me off.  The website looks like it was made in 15 minutes and it still hasn’t been updated since the ICO.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Plan to get on more exchanges? Coin has much promise with metcalfs law.
Activity: 375
wow, so excited about this and the cmt will going up again!
Pleased to announce that CyberMiles is officially partnering with Arcblock! They will now raise 6 million CMT during their crowdfunding & CyberMiles will be using Arcblock's blocklets to build business ready contract templates. Happy to have another great partner join us!
https://twitter.com/cybermiles/status/953461886225473536
Why don't they just use what's already done? http://syscoin.org
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Where is your company's registered address? Which countries will be affected by the policy?
Activity: 478
glade to hear that Timothy McCallum join the CMT projects!
I think after he join the projects will promote more well and so the price will up .
Nothing new on website! No updates on official channel! Nothing new on GIT!

hummmmmmmmmm...
Pages:
Jump to: