Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CMT]CyberMiles-Incorporate blockchain tech. into the real e-commerce world - page 16. (Read 39401 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
This coin will be very huge, buy it before it's too late  Grin
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
 I read that it's going to be proof of stake..so I'm assuming token holders can receive payouts for staking our coins?
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Hi dev. when cmt blockchain is live on 5 Miles app, How custumers of the app buy cmt tokens? Do they need accounts on exchanges or can they purchase the coins a easier way?? and What is the "Global village social ecosystem" is it an ICO raising capital in CMT? I didn't have any success finding info.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Hi guy. When is its blockchain release? Everyone tells different things.. Roadmap says cybermiles v1.0 is released in the end of this year but someone says it will be done in Feb.. What's right?
Activity: 322
Very promising project, professional, good working team, personally I have high hopes!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Timothy McCallum, an active open-source contributor and a celebrated mentor with the Google Summer of Code program, has joined the CyberMiles engineering team. We're always proud to welcome the best and the brightest to our team!

wow,great !
by this,CMT will develop very fast and take the projects to a new level!
Hearing news like this bodes a lot of confidence in this young project. I just received my CMT airdrop from COBINHOOD exchange and am holding on to these babies for long term growth and appreciation. I don't understand when people are given such a promising gift that they would even consider selling so soon when the project is just in it's infancy. People in traditional investments like to see their investments cook nicely over time, that really pays dividends. I will be following the CYBERMILES journey now that I am a CMT holder. I also checked CMC and the volume for trading CMT is quite huge.  Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
why when i bought CMT on binance i lost some coin Huh buy 500, The next day was 496 cmt
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
Timothy McCallum, an active open-source contributor and a celebrated mentor with the Google Summer of Code program, has joined the CyberMiles engineering team. We're always proud to welcome the best and the brightest to our team!

wow,great !
by this,CMT will develop very fast and take the projects to a new level!
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Dent ICO finished the other day. Developers should spread this project far and wide. we can do this. working product already!
Merit: 137

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Bittrex is best, but It takes time and coinnest is also good. Being listed on Coinnest means introducing cmt to millions of Korean investors with $ 100 billion dollars. They don't know about cmt because they do not use binance. take an example of tron. Coinest is stronger than Binance. and Lucas promised that cmt will be listed on  coinnest. That's why I joined this ico. When listed on coin nest, huge demand is created. 2x is easy.
Merit: 137
GVE, the Decentralized Global Village Social Ecosystem, will raise part of their crowdfunding in CMT next month. Can't wait to have more projects raise CMT and take advantage of CyberMiles technology!
Activity: 252
Merit: 117
what was the cybermiles ICO price? I missed the ICO, and which exchanges can i be able to buy cybermiles tokens from?
What you are interested in can be found here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cybermiles/#markets
This is a very good coin. I only say this to you. buy it and store it a lot!
subscribe to binance for best support: https://www.binance.com/?ref=12172852
what was the cybermiles ICO price? I missed the ICO, and which exchanges can i be able to buy cybermiles tokens from?
Merit: 103
one news from dev update

Cybermiles blockchain will be realesed on feb 2018

Can you explain in brief what will happen with CMT ERC20 tokens if Cybermiles will create it's own blockchain ? Will the tokens be copied to new blockchain too ?
NEXT PROJECT IS COMING....

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tsjRfml5Nxv4JlhNFwcZW8odRHrY63Jm9E5KowQn50k/edit

ETH AND CMT IS ACCEPTED on public sale
whitepeper is on the way. will finish on 3-4days
Thanks for the helpful information from you. I hope 2/2018 it will go to moon.
Activity: 238
one news from dev update

Cybermiles blockchain will be realesed on feb 2018
Activity: 238
NEXT PROJECT IS COMING....

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tsjRfml5Nxv4JlhNFwcZW8odRHrY63Jm9E5KowQn50k/edit

ETH AND CMT IS ACCEPTED on public sale
whitepeper is on the way. will finish on 3-4days
Just seen the current price, only a few days after ICO completion, and already over three times return on investment. Good work team!
Do you see anything special here? Do CEOs not care about bitcointalk promotion policies?
Just seen the current price, only a few days after ICO completion, and already over three times return on investment. Good work team!
Pages:
Jump to: