Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CMT]CyberMiles-Incorporate blockchain tech. into the real e-commerce world - page 19. (Read 39401 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 137
What was the price of CMT during ico...?!
1 ETH = 7000 CMT
1 ETH = 7350 CMT if sign up through someone's referral link.
cau
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Hello Team -

Quick typo in your website..... please revisit this question  Grin Grin

What is the difference between CyberMiles and Ethereum (ETH)?
CM is specifically developed for transactions and commercial applications. The existing general-use platforms tend to be extremely inefficient for contracts governing specific commercial transactions, as they are not designed for those purposes. In contrast, CM is being developed to build smart-contract modules to maximize the computing efficiency required for completing transactions on a timely basis.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
Couldn't take part in the ico as a U.S. citizen however I have stocked up enough cob to get a nice amount of CMT.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
Be aware guys, CMT is not distributed yet...So no one can sell it to you
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
What was the price of CMT during ico...?!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Amazing! So cheap. 1dollar is not enough to the mars
Activity: 112
Hello, I am looking for someone who can help me with my ICO, PR and marketing.let me know if you can help.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hello, I am looking for someone who can help me with my ICO, PR and marketing.let me know if you can help.
Activity: 115
Merit: 100
Lol...  you get it for 0.05$... and people will be able to buy it at less than 1$ when hit exchanges
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
I missed ICO , now waiting for cybermiles to hit cobinhood exchange.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Joined this ICO and waiting for the token listed on Exchanges (Bittrex, Poloniex, Cryptopia...)
Congrats for success ICO
Cheers !!
Activity: 234
Congratulations!!! CyberMiles Team. CyberMiles has successfully completed ICO, This was a record rush ico token sale in the history. Awsome project.nice roadmap good devs,everything is perfect.good luck cybermiles
Activity: 478
The cyberMiles have successfully raised 84,146.5727 ETH!
the dev team now must be busy in prepare the coins distribution and exchange lunch!
waiting good news from the dev!
Activity: 320
Merit: 104
Congratulations to cybermiles team and bounty hunters ,i missed the train,but i am waitting for my tokens in etherdelta
Activity: 187
CyberMiles has successfully completed ICO ,This was a record rush ico token sale in the history .Good project and a strong team. The development of the project is in full swing, great advertising and participation in many project activities should bring good results.Good Luck CyberMiles
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
ICO Didn't last for 1 day. Congratulations to cybermiles team , their supporters 5miles and cobinhood and to all investors and bounty hunters.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Wow. Congratulations ! I think it would be sucessful in the future. By the way I started following your twitter account and facebook.
Activity: 478
congratulation! This is a good projects and all people know it so less than 24 hours all ICO tokens have been sold!
I'am waiting my tokens! and hope after it  is listed by exchange the price rise up 5 times of ICO price!
Activity: 187
WOW Awsome News!!.In less than 24 hours all ICO tokens have been sold. Ready to go Moon. Good Luck team cybermiles.this project has great potential.I like the concept, feel the future growth.thanks  Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 134
Are you guys using a view-bot? You seem too many views on the ANN thread for the amount of posts you have in it. Just curious...
Pages:
Jump to: