Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CNC][1% Fee] CNC Simple Pool [LP/Stratum] - page 5. (Read 29376 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
will our shares even count with the pool getting ddosd?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
yeah i dropped the stratum one from mine i was losing a ton of shares with it dying and coming back. 
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
I have been mining CNC with 1,5Mhash/s for a few hours now. I only got 8 CNC earned in the pool....

Can that be accurate?

Probably, the pool is not working, all the ips fail every few seconds.

cnc.dontmine.me:8080 works fine (no stratum) but pool's hashrate too low, and so we have long rounds for now

Thank you. This is a sad joke, I spend more time reconfiguring than mining.
Activity: 112
I'm hopping on 8080 with 5.5gh/sec
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I have been mining CNC with 1,5Mhash/s for a few hours now. I only got 8 CNC earned in the pool....

Can that be accurate?

cnc.dontmine.me:8080 works fine (no stratum) but pool's hashrate too low, and so we have long rounds for now
So i will have that est CNC/day once the blocks are confirmed?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
yeah 16 minutes per block is killing me here...hop on
Activity: 303

Can that be accurate?

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Can that be accurate?

Can that be accurate?
Activity: 54
Come on guys, we need more hash rate on the pool, it is too low right now.
Activity: 16
Paul, thx for your time.
Activity: 126
GPUDude
Fulllife if you're using the cgminer one in guiminer, add it to the extra flags field. -o address:port -u username -p password 

Some are stratum, some are not... can you just add the stratum before it on the stratum ones? Or does the "Use Stratum" drop down override everything?

Thanks
Activity: 266
Fulllife if you're using the cgminer one in guiminer, add it to the extra flags field. -o address:port -u username -p password 
Activity: 154
longpoll backup is working really well.
Activity: 503
Merit: 500
Anyone know how to add backup pools using GUIMiner (scrypt version)?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Activity: 126
GPUDude
None of them work!
Activity: 103
I'm using cgminer. It's very simple and written in the readme file. Just add as many pools as you want:

--scrypt -o stratum+tcp://minecnc.dontmine.me:33334 -u [user] -p [password] -o stratum+tcp://198.12.12.50:2595 -u [user] -p [password] ... and so on.
Jeez, it's like a constant fucking war! I've added 3 CNC pools to my bat file, and they disconnect or switch back and forth every 5 minutes.  Grin Somebody kill those DDoSers already!
How do you add more pools to the same bat file? Got 3 different files :c
Activity: 103
Jeez, it's like a constant fucking war! I've added 3 CNC pools to my bat file, and they disconnect or switch back and forth every 5 minutes.  Grin Somebody kill those DDoSers already!
Pages:
Jump to: