Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CNC][1% Fee] CNC Simple Pool [LP/Stratum] - page 10. (Read 29376 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Pool is back up
Paul would that DDOS protection that you mentioned before stop these attacks based on what you're seeing/ if so i say go for the 2% fee

People have to understand that DDOS protection is only as good and the bandwidth of the ip provider hosting the server.  If the DDOS is bigger than that.. there's nothing that can be done but collect ip addresses and report them to their respective rdns locations.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Pool is back up
Paul would that DDOS protection that you mentioned before stop these attacks based on what you're seeing/ if so i say go for the 2% fee
Activity: 708
Merit: 500
Pool has almost 50% share... so it makes sense to be attacked.. but this is getting really annoying between the scam pools and DDOS'd pools its impossible to mine..

Even p2pool don't stay online consistently for a day.

++1!
Hi,
I have a problem: I was mining for about 10 hours at 2nd May and still not received any reward to my wallet.
I was connected with cgminer this way:
cgminer.exe --scrypt -o http://cnc.dontmine.me:33334 -u CRnvmTjAa8f616KdU9ShyUkkWarN8X8yaJ -p x

So where can I find how many coins I have and how to withdraw them? Did I forget something?

Thanks in advance.
Rayman did you ever setup an account? This isn't p2pool
Activity: 1232
Alexander KOSTIN | GoldMint
Pool has almost 50% share... so it makes sense to be attacked.. but this is getting really annoying between the scam pools and DDOS'd pools its impossible to mine..

Even p2pool don't stay online consistently for a day.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
all workers just got knocked offline. No re-connect.

No front-end.

I have never seen a new coin attacked so hard.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
pool offline
Activity: 17
Hi,
I have a problem: I was mining for about 10 hours at 2nd May and still not received any reward to my wallet.
I was connected with cgminer this way:
cgminer.exe --scrypt -o http://cnc.dontmine.me:33334 -u CRnvmTjAa8f616KdU9ShyUkkWarN8X8yaJ -p x

So where can I find how many coins I have and how to withdraw them? Did I forget something?

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 56
very good pool, after lowering intensity to 18 only 2,5% stale. Also no disconections..ty mate
FaT
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
I keep getting Rate limit exceeded messages when I browse the site.. I'm guessing you need more bandwidth?
Activity: 1162
cnc.dontmine.me seems to be most of the time down.
working fine here
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
Why is everyone concerned about the 51% thing. The khore pool on novacoin has something like 66% and I'm sure coinotron has to have at least 50% of the freicoin hash. 

Have you already forgotten about the 51% attack that BBQCoin had just after launch?

No, but I hardly think the pool operator is going to throw his pool and rep down the shitter just to fuck with people for a few hours.
Can you still access the web frontend http://cnc.dontmine.me ?

Seems to be down .....

Difficulty just went to 20, any recommended changes for us Paul?
erk
Activity: 826
Why is everyone concerned about the 51% thing. The khore pool on novacoin has something like 66% and I'm sure coinotron has to have at least 50% of the freicoin hash. 

Have you already forgotten about the 51% attack that BBQCoin had just after launch?

I get timeout while accessing http://cnc.dontmine.me

Is this pool gone?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Great pool! Now donating 1% Smiley
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
Closing a good pool because of a high hashrate is irritating. There are pretty much no good pushpool based CNC pools, so it just encourages people to not mine CNC.
Pages:
Jump to: