Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CNC][1% Fee] CNC Simple Pool [LP/Stratum] - page 7. (Read 29376 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
yes , all down, CNC is ddos'ers corner Sad
Activity: 27
Can't login to this -> stratum+tcp://minecnc.dontmine.me:33334
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Six hours since my last try and still down.
Activity: 42
minecnc.dontmine.me:38339 offline

frontend timeout :|
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
GPUDude
Still cannot connect Sad
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
DNS propagation must occur before your web portal will show up. I can't give you the IP for the web bypass or it'll get DDoS'd again sorry Sad
You can still mine at the old IP that was cnc.dontmine.me, and payouts will still happen automatically if you can't get to the web interface.

You can use 72.8.182.2 in your miner for now, but I'll be adding some proxies to some different IP's so you'll wanna switch to the URL when it starts working.
Activity: 103
Just a reminder, the url cnc.dontmine.me  will no longer work for your miners.

Strange. it's working for my worker right now though I still can't access the site. Should I stop mining?

are u using stratum on the sub?

Yes, stratum connection. stratum+tcp://cnc.dontmine.me:33334
Activity: 34
Is there any working url for web currently?
Both cnc.dontmine.me and minecnc.dontmine.me not working for me.
Activity: 196

Strange. it's working for my worker right now though I still can't access the site. Should I stop mining?

are u using stratum on the sub?
All the old shares get paid out, the server isn't actually crashing or anything like that. The network just goes down so it just operates and sends transactions or whatever with the network down, and then when it comes back online it pays everything out of the wallet, etc.

I added some firewall rules, but I'm not sure if this will prevent the IP from being nullrouted or not.

tyvm.  Smiley  however even with the changes i still just timeout whether I want to check the front or telling stratum the sub-url.
Activity: 103

All the old shares get paid out, the server isn't actually crashing or anything like that. The network just goes down so it just operates and sends transactions or whatever with the network down, and then when it comes back online it pays everything out of the wallet, etc.

I added some firewall rules, but I'm not sure if this will prevent the IP from being nullrouted or not.

Paul,

Question - when this PPLNS pool went down I had LOTS of unpaid shares, will they be remembered???

Do you need someone who can provide bigger server?  My wife is CCIE and secures virtual servers for fortune 1000 companies - they almost never go down.  Almost feel to go wake her up, although she would probably not be too happy about my hobby at that point.

No way so much would be spent DDoSing for nothing - already on BTC-e.  I knew coin would be big!!
Activity: 503
Merit: 500
I've put the web portion online with cloudflare. This means the miner URL will have to change to a different subdomain, minecnc.dontmine.me

I'm trying to get a well priced reverse proxy (for minecraft servers  Wink) and the ip for the miners will change if you hard coded that part in.

Thanks for all your hard work paul!  I tried mining CNC with different P2Pools, what a damn nightmare that was.  Can't wait for your pool to be back up!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I've put the web portion online with cloudflare. This means the miner URL will have to change to a different subdomain, minecnc.dontmine.me

I'm trying to get a well priced reverse proxy (for minecraft servers  Wink) and the ip for the miners will change if you hard coded that part in.

Is it running at the new subdomain? Can't connect to it yet.

Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Are payouts working? Mine seems to be stuck
got it
Activity: 154
legit pools seem to be down. the other ones running seem to be quite scammy like technocoma.

I beg to differ, mine is not scammy
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Are payouts working? Mine seems to be stuck
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
The big ones:
Code:
5.9.99.42   - china  blah
107.23.156.154  - amazon!!!
Pages: