Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CNL] ConcealCoin | No Premine | 24 hours POW! LAUNCHED! BITTREX! - page 24. (Read 97884 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Sorry for taking so long to post, we were locked out of the main account by a zelous bitcointalk mod.

Update!!!
The Native Mixing Pool will be online within 24 hours.
White paper will be available soon

Long live ConcealCoin
time to buy
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Sorry for taking so long to post, we were locked out of the main account by a zelous bitcointalk mod.

Update!!!
The Native Mixing Pool will be online within 24 hours.
White paper will be available soon

Long live ConcealCoin
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
took a risk, lost, end of story
Activity: 196
If the dev posted "I had a yogurt with chopped bananas this morning" the coin would go above 7k.

Coin is working despite the absence of the developer. The OP says "whitepaper coming soon" which would mean that would be the next logical update. Whitepaper isn't ready yet so there isn't a point to update. PoW is over with a successful xfer into PoS. Richlist hasn't dumped and is actually getting bigger. The upside potential on this coin is worth the wait for a dev update.

The amount of FUDpacking going on in this forum its no wonder why the dev hasn't said anything. People come in here with baseless accusations every time volume goes up on a coin and they miss their entry. Once the coins value drops so does the FUDpacking. This is crypto, if you need someone to hold your hand while you invest you should look at hiring an investment adviser.

seriosly still trying to get them to understand, fuck that man, u cant learn children shit, they need dev to hold their hands. no one here has balls, iam in with around 100k bought in at 4k yes 4k and iam not worried what are you chickens worried about, that your 0,01btc turning to 0,009 btc fuckin idiots
how does it feel to throw away money?

Throwing away money is your opinion. I call it taking a risk on a coin with a HUGE upside potential (there's always a risk in crypto).

Nobody here can prove that this coin is a scam. Everything IS working. If you have clear evidence that this coin is a scam instead of conspiracy theories then post them. Otherwise sell your holdings to someone with a little more brass than you. If the dev responds with a whitepaper this coin will blow its load through 20k faster than a virgin at a whorehouse.
20k lol even if it hits 4k which is hard to do you only break even. For you sake I really do hope you get your money back but no response from dev means no hope. Im so glad i dumped my 220k

I already made 6x profit and I'm holding over 100k now. If the dev never updates I could care less. If he does I'll make even more BTC.
YOU said you bought at 4k... not sure how that is 6x profit... 'if the dev never updates i could care less' correction 'if the dev never updates i'm out 4btc'

Nice try junior. A bit more FUD please? Put on your glasses and read where the gentlemen said he bought in at 4k. I think you'll find yourself mistaken.

I dont understand what u r sayin. How much TOTAL did u pay for 100, 000 CNL? Is it not 4btc?

Understand how to read forum quotes and you'll see I never said anything about buying at 4k.
YOU WROTE:

'seriosly still trying to get them to understand, fuck that man, u cant learn children shit, they need dev to hold their hands. no one here has balls, iam in with around 100k bought in at 4k yes 4k and iam not worried what are you chickens worried about, that your 0,01btc turning to 0,009 btc fuckin idiots'

shed some light on what you meant in the writing i highlighted in red please. i think you have gone delusional from throwing money away
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
There is still some possibility that dev returns with some news..  Shocked
*but wait moment he has only 4 posts of promises!
*no activity 24h
*maybe he buying his own coin ..but we all know good old recipe   Grin NEW ACCOUNT -NEW COIN!  Grin

Why would he risk to buy his own coin right now? Now we all waiting 2k to dump..and in that game there is no enough chairs to sit..if happened?!Very risky to buy now ..many will dump panicky till 200 sat
If he return and price jump that will never be like yesterday..

PND is over now we need new coin..
Activity: 734
Merit: 500
reading this thread is wort paying for... entertainment at its best
lol funny to see all the fudsters from yesterday pushing it and the oposite
Activity: 364
the dev will appears soon, he's just playing a bit with the market

Could be, will now take only a little over 2 BTC to purchase the 2% of all coins that he needs.  Dev might just be a genius carefully crafting his master plan.
Activity: 322
the dev will appears soon, he's just playing a bit with the market
Activity: 42
Was able to get my second stake! Smiley

Code:
Date: 7/20/2014 16:52
Source: Generated
Debit: 0.00 CNL
Net amount: -1171.872238 CNL
Transaction ID: 2b07d69ada7684822a15c022b9935699c6f9a4acbec2a31abfcfc69b11bb605c
Activity: 700
Activity: 364
soon last bagholders sell and this one is over, hard to take a 3btc loss but fuck it Sad

Ouch!

Sorry to hear about your loss. However, at this point... what's the point of selling it? May as well keep it and HODL for the dev to show face. Smiley

Agreed, not worth selling at this point.  The price won't go much lower, and there's the slim chance of a full recovery if the dev appears or someone takes over.
Activity: 525
lol @ the 2-3 people desperately trying to keep it above 1000 sat   Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 42
soon last bagholders sell and this one is over, hard to take a 3btc loss but fuck it Sad

Ouch!

Sorry to hear about your loss. However, at this point... what's the point of selling it? May as well keep it and HODL for the dev to show face. Smiley
if this goes under 1k even if dev comes back he cant save it
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Free advice for dev

Step 1: Buy all coins @ 1500

Step 2: Photoshop hospital admission sheet

Step 3: Post something terrible IRL happened, but you're working on anon features very hard now.

Step 4: Huh

Step 5: Profit

Yep like plane crash over russia

You probably made ​​a mistake. Over Ukraine, not Russia!
Activity: 734
the only way to keep the coin is a new competent dev
the same situation was with vootcoin

wow... you said the magical word.

i hope this is not a bad omen..
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
the only way to keep the coin is a new competent dev
the same situation was with vootcoin
Activity: 192
But why volume is so high?

It has been less than 24 hours. I'm Interested in seeing the volume 1 minute after the whale trades it will probably be less than 100 btc volume.

Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: