Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CNL] ConcealCoin | No Premine | 24 hours POW! LAUNCHED! BITTREX! - page 25. (Read 97884 times)

legendary
Activity: 3202
Merit: 1181
If anyone still has any interest in a Mac wallet, here's the one I sent the "dev" within ONE HOUR of him releasing the source on Friday:

https://mega.co.nz/#!0FAx2JJT!w6RWAkAC2spdeNtLHW-L_ICYtZOxTLQ7n2RMM_tUS8k

WARNING! This is a scam!

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

twitter*********
AltcoinTips ‏@AltcoinAlerts  1m
Scams like CNL are slowly eroding the confidence of the Alt market.

If your ALT is underperforming, that is probably the reason why...
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

Maybe I'm too optimistic but it's been just two days from launching the coin... I don't know.. Did it happen before that there was no info after the launch of the coin from dev ?

For some reason I assumed it was more than 2 days... guess all the panicking made it seem like longer.

Since the dev said in his OP that the team would accumulate coins, it'd make sense for them to be quiet for a while. We'll see though. Usually when devs vanish they don't vanish quite this quickly after launch... makes little sense for them to. Even if scammy, they could milk the coin for much more by making a return.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
False hope everywhere Grin

Keep your heads up, we will see 100 satoshi Shocked

so much profit in there Wink
I'll bet 5 btc we wont hit 100 satoshi , wanna bet against me ?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
False hope everywhere Grin

Keep your heads up, we will see 100 satoshi Shocked

so much profit in there Wink
legendary
all exchanges
great volume
super pump
and now dead
48h coin--record! i'm very impressed
Activity: 383
If anyone still has any interest in a Mac wallet, here's the one I sent the "dev" within ONE HOUR of him releasing the source on Friday:

https://mega.co.nz/#!0FAx2JJT!w6RWAkAC2spdeNtLHW-L_ICYtZOxTLQ7n2RMM_tUS8k
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I don't get it.. What if dev doesn't show up. Why can't some "whale" pump up the price and take profits for him.. Who cares about the dev.. Profit is profit and that's all that we should care for..

Bizarre mindset. Why would a whale pump a coin with no active dev and no reason for people to buy into a pump? A pump won't work if there is nobody to buy the coins.

A simple post from the dev. That's all is needed. No pumps, no theories, no takeover stuff. A post.

So simple, you'd think the dev has to be accumulating, but stranger things have occurred in cryptoland before... so who knows. Price goes too low and if too much time passes, it'll be hard to raise it from the dead, regardless if the dev returns or not. Not there yet, but we'll find out eventually.
Maybe I'm too optimistic but it's been just two days from launching the coin... I don't know.. Did it happen before that there was no info after the launch of the coin from dev ?
Activity: 687
Merit: 500
First stakes from this coin. It works fine!
Now lets hope for the DEV to say something!
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Fuck dev,shitcoin,SCAM Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
I don't get it.. What if dev doesn't show up. Why can't some "whale" pump up the price and take profits for him.. Who cares about the dev.. Profit is profit and that's all that we should care for..

Bizarre mindset. Why would a whale pump a coin with no active dev and no reason for people to buy into a pump? A pump won't work if there is nobody to buy the coins.

A simple post from the dev. That's all is needed. No pumps, no theories, no takeover stuff. A post.

So simple, you'd think the dev has to be accumulating, but stranger things have occurred in cryptoland before... so who knows. Price goes too low and if too much time passes, it'll be hard to raise it from the dead, regardless if the dev returns or not. Not there yet, but we'll find out eventually.
Activity: 42
perhaps the success was due to 24hour POW, people think I need to grab a piece fast before its over, thus the high price and volume.

AND GETTING IT LISTED SO FAST!
so much mysteries and puzzles in this coin, thats why I am watching it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
legendary
your talk is childish..i'm talking about money and l think you will be burnt..
Activity: 243
reality overcomes
so whats the deal? gtfo fudder!! not believer? when this shit hits 10k u ll be still screamin scam scam scam. asshole
legendary
i'm not believer! i'm investing money with no love and emotions..yesterday was nice day to trade with this coin but now..forget it..
The moment the dev posts another message, the coin will jump 1k instantly, because he is like the GOD
Activity: 259
Look around here a lot of coins waiting for a pump..but waiting too long ! All that btcs are trapped and more and more to come...
Tomorrow will be 700sat
for a few days will be removed from bittrex..

except dev goes online and says anything , then we will go to atleast 2500 again

Esp if he comes back with his white paper. If he shows up out of the blue with a fantastic white paper and said he bought up the 200k he was looking to buy for the anon tech... this coin will jump to 10k in an hour or less.

The odds of that happening? I'm going to say 1 in 100.
legendary
This is not classic stock market
this is not regulated so the door for malversations are open ..and all kind of food and scam you will see..but you must feel the moment when to go away...your money
Pages:
Jump to: