Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CNL] ConcealCoin | No Premine | 24 hours POW! LAUNCHED! BITTREX! - page 20. (Read 97884 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100
BaiQi
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
legendary
What if the dev is just going to do what he said he was going to do on his own terms?

Basically just throwing the coin out there 'Here's the coin, here's what I'm planning to do with it, I'll be back in 10 days to buy up 2%.'

I mean, whose fault is it that the thing blew up like it did, really? Dev did no marketing at all. He just put it out there, did what he said he was gonna do, and shut up.
when is the 10 days up?
never mind 9 days
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
legendary
What if the dev is just going to do what he said he was going to do on his own terms?

Basically just throwing the coin out there 'Here's the coin, here's what I'm planning to do with it, I'll be back in 10 days to buy up 2%.'

I mean, whose fault is it that the thing blew up like it did, really? Dev did no marketing at all. He just put it out there, did what he said he was gonna do, and shut up.
when is the 10 days up?
Activity: 714
Merit: 125
i dnt understand...there is a buy order in bittrex in 600 sats of 3,6 btc...who is the person dnt know more than us...coin dead, dev out, etc...and put in risk 3,6 btc? this person dont know more? is crazy? dont understand
Activity: 140
Who is going to be the last one to TURN OF THE LIGHTS?

This Coin is DEAD Sad

Going to 10 sats!  Shocked

Hell, if it goes to 10 sats, I'll buy up all the coins and relaunch it. Seriously.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Who is going to be the last one to TURN OF THE LIGHTS?

This Coin is DEAD Sad

Going to 10 sats!  Shocked
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
hard pump in cnl 600 to 700 sats! lol
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
the question is, buy more at 600 sats or no  Roll Eyes

Bigger question

Who is holding these bags?

Coins like this are essential to the future of decentralized cryptocurrencies.  It weeds out all of those who are just trying to get rich quick and call for regulation and police intervention when they don't get rich.  Go back to your USD and stay far away from crypto.  Lesson learned? 

You sir are an idiot. First, the only ones "getting rich quick" are the ones involved in the fraud. Everyone else gets taken for the ride believing there is fair conduct instead of mafia type white collar crime going on.

Coins like these are exactly what is going to end crypto. Blatant fraud is illegal and will bring the heat you don't want, and have your wild west regulated like the NYSE shortly. I don't want government intervention, but the scams and outright thefts are out of control everywhere in crypto this shitcoin scam included. You hang yourselves so you will get what you deserve. 

^^^^ THIS GUY ^^^^^
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

Bigger question

Who is holding these bags?
Activity: 364

At this point I think you gotta say "no".  No signs of life here right now.
Only 1 day after POW. Just wait more 9 days and the devs come back....lol

wtf wouldn't realize this coin is going to get dumped immediately after POW? It was obvious as night and day. These children need to get out of crypto and leave technology to the big boys.
Only 1 day after POW. Just wait more 9 days and the devs come back....lol
Coins like this are essential to the future of decentralized cryptocurrencies.  It weeds out all of those who are just trying to get rich quick and call for regulation and police intervention when they don't get rich.  Go back to your USD and stay far away from crypto.  Lesson learned?  

You sir are an idiot. First, the only ones "getting rich quick" are the ones involved in the fraud. Everyone else gets taken for the ride believing there is fair conduct instead of mafia type white collar crime going on.

Coins like these are exactly what is going to end crypto. Blatant fraud is illegal and will bring the heat you don't want, and have your wild west regulated like the NYSE shortly. I don't want government intervention, but the scams and outright thefts are out of control everywhere in crypto this shitcoin scam included. You hang yourselves so you will get what you deserve.  

The bully government you want to hold your dick while you pee is the mafia. Criminal is just a label governments put on competition as a way of stifling it. You know who get's regulated on? The same bitches who pay taxes. LAWS ARE FAKE AND MORALITY IS SUBJECTIVE.
HACK THE PLANET.
Activity: 265
Coins like this are essential to the future of decentralized cryptocurrencies.  It weeds out all of those who are just trying to get rich quick and call for regulation and police intervention when they don't get rich.  Go back to your USD and stay far away from crypto.  Lesson learned?  

Regulating crypto is like regulating the Tor network.  Hasn't happened won't happen.  And if you think that exchanges should protect you and that they will get regulated by your cop friends in order to stop your bad investment decisions I'm afraid you're wrong again.  Soon centralized exchanges won't even exist.  Coins like cloak, drk ,and side chains are already decentralizing exchanges.  I don't get why people can't own up to their own mistakes.  
this is like a new low for alts! and that is saying a lot  Grin

Well said.

Now I need to add 24 hour POW to my list of shitcoin determination factors.

Well played scammers. Can't wait for you Slavic gangster types to get ass raped in federal prison though. Just saying. Smiley  And for the exchanges that participated may you be soon blessed with a visit from FINRA and the FBI!!

Wonder how Bittrex-Richie would survive GenPop? His cell mate Shitavious won't want to take shitcoins in trade.  

Maybe you should call the FBI and file a complaint, let them get a good laugh. Seriously you sound like such a dumb ass. How old are you 90?

EDIT: On second thought just call 911 emergency number.

Why would I do that? They are not the correct regulatory body. What are you like 12? Do you know what a dumb ass you sound like? You do realize that laws exist, no matter how much you touch yourself in the night and wish it not to be. Don't worry junior, these scams are going to bring you and those like you exactly what you don't want in the form of government regulation.

Then the scam fest will end.

You should call your local governor, your mom, 911, congress, FBI, CIA, and anyone else you want to laugh at you. While you're at it can you report "adultfriendfinder" as a scam too because I signed up for 6 month gold package and still haven't gotten laid yet.
Activity: 140

Activity: 210
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
the dev run away and leave a bunch of bagholders?
fuxk the dev
Pages:
Jump to: