Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CNL] ConcealCoin | No Premine | 24 hours POW! LAUNCHED! BITTREX! - page 68. (Read 97884 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
where are all the fudsters? must be too busy panic buying instead of typing here

4k soon or I eat my hat.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Wish i knew about this sooner  Wink

you are still one of the early ones

half the world is still asleep and most arent sitting on their pc right now Cheesy
Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Wish i knew about this sooner  Wink

Activity: 770
Merit: 515
Guto Schiavon / FOXBIT
where are all the fudsters? must be too busy panic buying instead of typing here

I said it maybe is scam, but now I'm shutting up. Added in 3 exchanges, it proves that it is real
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Activity: 126
It's gone back down from 35 to 27. It will probably get even lower once the panic buyers calm down. It's too soon for 5k. No one wants to be a bagholder this early. Just calm yourself son.
I put a small 10k sell wall up at 3.1k to test the waters. Eaten in seconds. This is CRAZY.

And now it's back down to 2.8. This is CRAZY.  Roll Eyes

Yeah it will go back for 5 minutes, almost 100 BTC volume. Give it a 1-2 hours and it is at 5k.

I like you, you're somewhat realistic. It's still hovering between 2.7 and 2.8. I would suggest people wait for POW to end instead of panic buying. It's better for the coin.
there is a low number of people even knowing about this coin right now , however the anon looks very innovative , also it has to be working and ok since polo and cryptsy check their coin-additions very much , also this was added by polo bittrex and cryptsy upon release , means there has to be a trusted well known person behind this coin , buy now or regret later

You inspired me sir. Not selling till 10k now, thanks a lot  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
i bought 15 k at ccex
now i double my invest...thanks Smiley

price will fall next hours and than moon
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
It's gone back down from 35 to 27. It will probably get even lower once the panic buyers calm down. It's too soon for 5k. No one wants to be a bagholder this early. Just calm yourself son.
I put a small 10k sell wall up at 3.1k to test the waters. Eaten in seconds. This is CRAZY.

Yeah it will go back for 5 minutes, almost 100 BTC volume. Give it a 1-2 hours and it is at 5k.
I told you. Buy now or regret tomorrow. This is gonna be more big that you can imagine.

POW hasn't even ended. Price will go back down. Miners have to dump. They are immune to your charms.

Start digging the miners to make over, one day produce 8500000 coin price can be up to 3000, there are people who want to 5000.
Activity: 350
there is a low number of people even knowing about this coin right now , however the anon looks very innovative , also it has to be working and ok since polo and cryptsy check their coin-additions very much , also this was added by polo bittrex and cryptsy upon release , means there has to be a trusted well known person behind this coin , buy now or regret later
Activity: 406
You are missing the most important thing:  76.13111069 BTC VOLUME!

Activity: 462
Merit: 500
Activity: 770
Merit: 515
Guto Schiavon / FOXBIT
I am a miner and mined this coin in a big way. I also purchased at this great exchange rate value. I can tell you...

I am not dumping this coin anytime soon. This coin will head north of 0.00015000

Cryptsy, Poloniex, CCEX & Bittrex picked up this coin. When is the last time all the major exchanges picked up a coin at once. This coin is definitely not a scam and will produce huge rewards for investors.

Thank you Cheesy
Activity: 322
I am a miner and mined this coin in a big way. I also purchased at this great exchange rate value. I can tell you...

I am not dumping this coin anytime soon. This coin will head north of 0.00015000

Cryptsy, Poloniex, CCEX & Bittrex picked up this coin. When is the last time all the major exchanges picked up a coin at once. This coin is definitely not a scam and will produce huge rewards for investors.
I told you. Buy now or regret tomorrow. This is gonna be more big that you can imagine.

POW hasn't even ended. Price will go back down. Miners have to dump. They are immune to your charms.

Hahaha

See you at 5k satoshis  Cheesy

Activity: 238

I'm a miner and not dumping till 5k. What were you saying?

edit: 13 btc of buy walls above 2k and growing. And this excludes panic buyers who buy at spot  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: