Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CNL] ConcealCoin | No Premine | 24 hours POW! LAUNCHED! BITTREX! - page 71. (Read 97884 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
No explorer. No richlist. Rushed to exchanges so people can dump before POW ends and reality effects the price. End well, this will not.

you know why

Almost every altcoin is a gamble, doesn't matter if these things are present.

Even if so, I doubt anyone gets his investment tips from you.

> looks at history
> memes everywhere
> tons of constructive criticism
> 42 activity, old player in the field

> looks at activity
> full member
> still doesn't think every coin is a gamble
> thinks you should get investment tips on the internet
> demonizes memes as if they aren't an evolutionary part of language
> uses "greater-than sign" like he's green-texting on 4chan

Every coin is a gamble halfwit. Every post should be scrutinized. Everyone has an agenda. Those things do matter. You should know better.

Activity: 462
Merit: 500
Coin looks cool..... glad i turned my rigs to this last night
Activity: 126

Smooth & fair launch, new anon features, POW ending imminently - CNL looking good.
NO ,NOW Coins Generated 8300000CNL

bullshit
Extra anon features
Conceal Coin [CNL]
Algo: X11
Block time: 30sec
Block reward: 3500 CNL
Last POW block 2880.  (24 hours of mining)
Total POW coins: 8,500,000 CNL
POS starts at block 2000
Block retarget: every block
POS interest: 3% per year
Coins stake after 24 hours
Confirmations per transaction 5
Coins mature after 100 blocks
Premine: 0 (0%)
YOU LOOK
Activity: 168
Bittrex wont add a coin without a block explorer. So since one has not been added to the ann, it was most likely ninja-supplied to Bittrex. That tells me that Bittrex has dealt with the dev in the past and are ok with CNL.

Bittrex just added 2 coins that were huge scams in the last 3 weeks.  Sparta and ninjacoin.  Bittrex doesn't give a shit about if the coin is ok.  They said so themselves. Now Cryptsy on the other hand does do their homework so this coin is most likely gtg.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Bittrex wont add a coin without a block explorer. So since one has not been added to the ann, it was most likely ninja-supplied to Bittrex. That tells me that Bittrex has dealt with the dev in the past and are ok with CNL.

Someone said is Blackcoin dev
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Activity: 389
What time does PoW ends?
Activity: 322

Smooth & fair launch, new anon features, POW ending imminently - CNL looking good.

bullshit

Activity: 476

Activity: 191
Network: 205.98 GH/s Difficulty: 1438.76829237 Shocked
Activity: 167
last hour POW and go to the moon? 10k per 1CNL
No explorer. No richlist. Rushed to exchanges so people can dump before POW ends and reality effects the price. End well, this will not.

you know why

Almost every altcoin is a gamble, doesn't matter if these things are present.

Even if so, I doubt anyone gets his investment tips from you.

> looks at history
> memes everywhere
> tons of constructive criticism
> 42 activity, old player in the field

> looks at activity
> full member
> still doesn't think every coin is a gamble
> thinks you should get investment tips on the internet
> demonizes memes as if they aren't an evolutionary part of language
> uses "greater-than sign" like he's green-texting on 4chan

Every coin is a gamble halfwit. Every post should be scrutinized. Everyone has an agenda. Those things do matter. You should know better.
This coin is like Flashcoin.  24 hours of selling.  BTW flashcoin did better if I recall.  And it died within 2 days.  Just like 95% of alt coins. Some clowns were saying 5k 10k and 20k what retards. They were saying the same on flashcoin.

I was just reading your posts, your whole account is just FUD and shit talking.

Is this how cheap people get cheap coins or are you just a professional dick?

Yes I am a dick.  Doesn't change the fact that those post your talking about turned out to be true you fuckhead loser.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
This coin is like Flashcoin.  24 hours of selling.  BTW flashcoin did better if I recall.  And it died within 2 days.  Just like 95% of alt coins. Some clowns were saying 5k 10k and 20k what retards. They were saying the same on flashcoin.

FUD master fer sure
Activity: 238

Activity: 224

So you just came here to spread FUD?

What a guy!

He is desperate to buy. Not everything is what it seems on this forum. When it comes to money people are hypocrites.

So you just came here to spread FUD?

What a guy!

He's is trying to buy low, respect Wink
No I came here to make fun of people who try to over hype shit coins.  So far it has been fun.
Pages:
Jump to: