Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CNL] ConcealCoin | No Premine | 24 hours POW! LAUNCHED! BITTREX! - page 72. (Read 97884 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
This coin is like Flashcoin.  24 hours of selling.  BTW flashcoin did better if I recall.  And it died within 2 days.  Just like 95% of alt coins. Some clowns were saying 5k 10k and 20k what retards. They were saying the same on flashcoin.

So you just came here to spread FUD?

What a guy!
Activity: 168
This coin is like Flashcoin.  24 hours of selling.  BTW flashcoin did better if I recall.  And it died within 2 days.  Just like 95% of alt coins. Some clowns were saying 5k 10k and 20k what retards. They were saying the same on flashcoin.
Activity: 210
Wow, I have never seen Cryptsy add a coin so fast.  I think Mintpal and Cryptsy are getting tired of watching new coins pump on Bittrex or Poloniex.  They are getting the reputation as "the place coins go to die" because the pump already happens before they list the coin!  Plus, Bittrex has grown so quickly, the paradigm we all grew so accustomed to for the lifecycle of a coin is broken.  It was always random no volume shit exchanges (c-cex, allcoin, coinswap, etc) to Bittrex or Poloniex to Mintpal (concludes the pump and begins the dump) to Cryptsy (where it slowly dies).   Coins can now do just fine without ever leaving Bittrex.  Cryptsy and Mintpal are losing ground and they know it, gotta shake things up!

U didnt know big vern is the DEV!!!  wat?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Wow, I have never seen Cryptsy add a coin so fast.  I think Mintpal and Cryptsy are getting tired of watching new coins pump on Bittrex or Poloniex.  They are getting the reputation as "the place coins go to die" because the pump already happens before they list the coin!  Plus, Bittrex has grown so quickly, the paradigm we all grew so accustomed to for the lifecycle of a coin is broken.  It was always random no volume shit exchanges (c-cex, allcoin, coinswap, etc) to Bittrex or Poloniex to Mintpal (concludes the pump and begins the dump) to Cryptsy (where it slowly dies).   Coins can now do just fine without ever leaving Bittrex.  Cryptsy and Mintpal are losing ground and they know it, gotta shake things up!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM

Hi you!
i can't withdraw cnl in cryptsy >> bittrex

I could half an hour ago.
legendary
180 BPM
No explorer. No richlist. Rushed to exchanges so people can dump before POW ends and reality effects the price. End well, this will not.

you know why

Almost every altcoin is a gamble, doesn't matter if these things are present.

Even if so, I doubt anyone gets his investment tips from you.

> looks at history
> memes everywhere
> tons of constructive criticism
> 42 activity, old player in the field
Activity: 276

Hi you!
i can't withdraw cnl in cryptsy >> bittrex
Activity: 406
SELL

big mistake!

All sell orders below 5k are mistakes.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
SELL

big mistake!
Activity: 126
No explorer. No richlist. Rushed to Bittrex even after the recent hidden premine coins that have been listed there. End well, this will not.

you know why
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It's the same dev that Blackcoin. So join now, or regret tomorrow.

LOL? what?

Actually... The threads are pretty similar.. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-blacknet-ibo-for-blackcoin-new-code-pos-no-ico-469640

Same formatting, same tittle..

Copy pastarino not hard. Smiley

LOL? what?

Actually... The threads are pretty similar.. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-blacknet-ibo-for-blackcoin-new-code-pos-no-ico-469640

Same formatting, same tittle..
legendary
180 BPM

How do you know? If so, it's looking bright.
Activity: 462
fucking C-Cex my withdrawel is stuck and there is no support.

I keep trying to warn people about those pricks.  Hope they don't lose it, they will just close your account and pretend it never happened.

http://pastebin.com/uTDTTyFP
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
CNL has been added to Cryptsy BTC Markets

making a comeback?
Activity: 422
Activity: 18
CNL has been added to Cryptsy BTC Markets
Activity: 39

You all DO realize this was the last post from the Dev?

No info about any plans. No current status, lol.

If you think this is anything other than a scam coin, you're kidding yourself.

Of course this just another Chinese ´cut and paste", piece of s%!t scam coin ...

the trick is knowing when to get out ...

I´m betting on 4.5k ceiling..

having said that I bought 10K under 1k satoshi´s on that crazy Chinese scam exchange that only trades CNL ..!!

get in quick .. sell at the top ! .. move on

good luck

Cool  

You all DO realize this was the last post from the Dev?

No info about any plans. No current status, lol.

If you think this is anything other than a scam coin, you're kidding yourself.

Dev connected some minutes ago.

Somebody has to write the whitepaper and work in the features. H
Activity: 168
With the quick exchange adds and high volume in the first hour on bittrex this is an easy 20,000 SAT coin

This would have a market cap about the same as URO if it hit 20k.  I am sure that will happen.
Pages:
Jump to: