Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]CoinClaim -100% Automated Crypto Marketing System and CLM Token - page 4. (Read 23851 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
What I love of this service is to be able to handle all my bounty programs in a automatically way. Great idea.

This is a very big privilege for the participants. the team made the right decision. this is a big plus.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Why is the site gives an error when you try to rebind twitter.
Activity: 181
Merit: 5
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
At this time, This platform is better than the bitcointalk bounty I think. Cause, There are so many scam platform in now days. But I have studied that project, the coin of this project is already on 2 exchanger with good price and the community of the project is much helpful.
copper member
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Tell me, where can I find information about the commission for the input and output of your coin on the exchange? And also the question, when can I order the payment of earned coins in my account?
[/quote]

Questions about the exchange are best asked to the exchange at 9coin.com

According to the dev schedule processing of withdrawals will be available by Nov 23. Please be aware that there will be a minimum number of tokens required and a waiting period once minimums have been reached. But these are normal bounty conditions and they will not be unreasonable.
Activity: 28
How do you encrypt your wallet file with a swing wallet
Now diff how much
Activity: 35
Downloaded wallet, follow the setup, everything is good and sync.
Where can i find Roadmap or white paper?I did not see
Wallet It is not sync
New Exchange reserved
Activity: 40
Hi, do you have an explorer ?
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
What total supply coin?? Dev
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
Where can I see the bounty campaign? Because this is stated in the topic, but the links I do not see
As I understood, you should first register on their platform and then you will got possibility to participate. It is also interesting if KYC in needed..
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
I like video that you provide. It is really simple to understand, but very informative. I think it wil have a success!!)
This video can be used for the conference, thus luring new customers
I wait for some more video guides and translated versions into some most important projects. I like their platform but I have not yet learned all the details
copper member
Activity: 30
Tell me, are your assignments in the office daily or one-time?

I don't understand the question.
Activity: 182
Unfortunately, large networks are beginning to block ICO ads. But it started a long time ago, so companies need to find other ways to promote
Social networks block accounts of bounty members, users create new ones. Social networks prohibit some hashtags - users come up with new ones!
This is the eternal struggle between good and evil)))
as they say, we are fighting against the system, but every time making a new account is also not very cool
Activity: 210
Unfortunately, large networks are beginning to block ICO ads. But it started a long time ago, so companies need to find other ways to promote
Social networks block accounts of bounty members, users create new ones. Social networks prohibit some hashtags - users come up with new ones!
I would not say that cryptocurrency is evil. It is a good tool and its technology can be applied in the real sector
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Activity: 224
If the platform will enjoy success with ordinary members of the bounty, respectively, and the projects will be profitable to place their companies on this platform.
But the concept of the project is interesting. For example, I was interested. I think it will be well received by the crypto community. And, respectively, and is popular among crypto projects!
The most important thing is how this concept is implemented, because it distinguishes a good idea from a successful business
Activity: 140

Crypto companies are banned from advertising in Facebook and other social channels. In fact, all "high risk" companies are losing advertising opportunities every day.

If you're banned from buying social media and search engine ads because your business is considered high-risk, CoinClaim.io is the best way to promote your company organically in social media using our automated crypto marketing and bounty platform.

Pages:
Jump to: