Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]CoinClaim -100% Automated Crypto Marketing System and CLM Token - page 6. (Read 23851 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 117
I registered on the site and made trial tasks and I earned a few coins. It makes me happy.
I have a question. Say these tasks need to be done daily or they are disposable. It turns out well 25 coins at a price of 0.025 each = $ 0.6 per tweet or post. I will follow your thread.
This is a very generous reward obtained! I usually participate in twitter bounty and get tokens for 5 or 10 dollars a month. And here 0.5 bucks for 1 retweet. Cool! Be sure to take part!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
what is your main advantages from projects from this sphere like bounty0x and etc?
It seems to me that the advantages of project CoinClaim in comparison with competitors are obvious. First of all, you do not risk getting tokens that will never go public and will lie in your wallet for years.
there is a very good argument that at the very beginning of the project it is already possible to trade tokens, the right decisions
copper member
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Excellent what is the referral program. You can now try to build your referral network and then receive a passive income from this!
yeap, this is really good. But where you will find this bounty hunters

The referral program is great, but do not think it will work.
In the market are almost no investors and those small crowds who invest are usually invested in a pool/funds that require large discounts directly. All these investors dont invest through these links but directly contacting the project owners.

Larger accredited investors can contact us directly at [email protected]
Activity: 252
what is your main advantages from projects from this sphere like bounty0x and etc?
It seems to me that the advantages of project CoinClaim in comparison with competitors are obvious. First of all, you do not risk getting tokens that will never go public and will lie in your wallet for years.
Activity: 126
I registered on the site and made trial tasks and I earned a few coins. It makes me happy.
I have a question. Say these tasks need to be done daily or they are disposable. It turns out well 25 coins at a price of 0.025 each = $ 0.6 per tweet or post. I will follow your thread.
Do they pay half a dollar for a tweet or a retweet? Wow! That's what I understand bounty! I will register now and proceed immediately.
Activity: 112
5. The referral program will be live by 9 November 2018, which means you can earn even more CLM for referring other bounty hunters.

Today is November 9th, so today is the last day of the referral program. And what will happen tomorrow, the link will not be active. If we say, my link will be distributed on my social networks, and those who wish can not register today, then tomorrow they will not have such an opportunity? Or have you made a mistake that the referral program will work from November 9?

No. You misunderstood. The referral program was going live on Nov 9, but we made it a day early and went live on Nov. 8. We have no plans to end the program, so start referring people now Wink
It is good that the referral program will continue to work, now you can invite your friends via the link and get a bonus
copper member
5. The referral program will be live by 9 November 2018, which means you can earn even more CLM for referring other bounty hunters.

Today is November 9th, so today is the last day of the referral program. And what will happen tomorrow, the link will not be active. If we say, my link will be distributed on my social networks, and those who wish can not register today, then tomorrow they will not have such an opportunity? Or have you made a mistake that the referral program will work from November 9?

No. You misunderstood. The referral program was going live on Nov 9, but we made it a day early and went live on Nov. 8. We have no plans to end the program, so start referring people now Wink
copper member
I think the main advantages are that we are more fully automated and our CLM token gives us more options to incentivize users.
copper member

2. We are a finished product, not just a white paper. We are onboarding users and company clients now.

You say that you already have customers! Tell me when I can see this list in confirmation of your words. I understand that everything is confidential, but in order to increase confidence in you, you just need to win over people.

We won't share customer information. The system offers users a way to earn free tokens. Of course we have users Smiley
copper member
where i can see your token and fund allocation?

We're not doing a public sale so token allocation is private. You can see the token here: https://etherscan.io/token/0x0b4c2708f052dca413600e237675e4d6778a9375
copper member
If I understand you correctly, then you have a company equivalent to ICO BOX. Do you get other ICO developers to advertise in media? I correctly understood your mission and strategy?
It seems to me that their token is created so that customers can pay for their services on the site. Those. you first need to buy coins, and then order the service. This area is not convenient, I think.

Not quite. The idea is for companies to pay people to promote their products and brands with their own token. Or if the company doesn't have a token, they can use BTC, ETH, or buy our CLM on the exchange and use it.

Crypto companies can't buy paid advertising in Facebook and Google, but they can do organic marketing. CoinClaim.io is an organic marketing tool that is 100% crypto.
copper member
you are already listed on small exchange. When you ganna announce bigger exchange?

This will come in time. We would love to list on the big exchanges. It is in the plans, but we just need to build the product. For now, 9coin.com has been pretty good to us.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Sounds amazing! The more I get to know this CoinClaim project, the more I like it! It seems to me that this is a very promising project!
The CoinClaim project really stands out from the competition and is something special. I think this platform will be a huge success!
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
As I understand the price of your coin $ 0.025
It looks not bad, but I don’t understand why I should buy this coin. Do you think the price will rise up? why? I do not understand what interest ordinary people may have. Yes, you have a demanded product, social networks and advertising in them, but there are a lot of similar services with a finished product. What do you think?

For us, the price of the coin is secondary. This is why we didn't do an ICO. We wanted to build a solid product first. We needed an internal incentive mechanism for the marketing system, so we developed CLM.

When the product does well, the token will do well. But it's not our main focus.
but in the future in any case there will be a rise in the price of the token? thereby it will move on
copper member
As I understand the price of your coin $ 0.025
It looks not bad, but I don’t understand why I should buy this coin. Do you think the price will rise up? why? I do not understand what interest ordinary people may have. Yes, you have a demanded product, social networks and advertising in them, but there are a lot of similar services with a finished product. What do you think?

For us, the price of the coin is secondary. This is why we didn't do an ICO. We wanted to build a solid product first. We needed an internal incentive mechanism for the marketing system, so we developed CLM.

When the product does well, the token will do well. But it's not our main focus.
copper member
hello, you project looks interesting but can you share any info about your developers?

Our website and platform developers have been working in crypto since 2011, starting with Bogdan, our lead tech. We've also been working for the last 15 years in affiliate marketing and have developed systems outside of crypto.
CLM is an audited coin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
You're wrong. Read the site carefully.
they offer to pay hunters for advertising projects that they promote from their clients. And each company has its own pool.
At first glance, an interesting company. It is necessary to test, because it can be done without money and without risks.
I really liked the idea of these guys. At first I thought that this is a common platform for bounty, but it turns out that this is something more!
Activity: 798
Merit: 256
Excellent what is the referral program. You can now try to build your referral network and then receive a passive income from this!
yeap, this is really good. But where you will find this bounty hunters

The referral program is great, but do not think it will work.
In the market are almost no investors and those small crowds who invest are usually invested in a pool/funds that require large discounts directly. All these investors dont invest through these links but directly contacting the project owners.
Activity: 182

Most likely until 9 th, then just the referral link will not be taken into account when registering new users
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
If the token is already on the stock exchange, the young investor can try himself as a trader on the stock exchanges, a good opportunity
lpl, trared can try himself with every token which tradable on each exchange
Pages:
Jump to: