Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]CoinClaim -100% Automated Crypto Marketing System and CLM Token - page 5. (Read 23851 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
If the platform will enjoy success with ordinary members of the bounty, respectively, and the projects will be profitable to place their companies on this platform.
But the concept of the project is interesting. For example, I was interested. I think it will be well received by the crypto community. And, respectively, and is popular among crypto projects!
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
It is very beneficial for other companies to use your platform, let's see how many teams will use your development in the future.
If the platform will enjoy success with ordinary members of the bounty, respectively, and the projects will be profitable to place their companies on this platform.
copper member
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Crypto companies are banned from advertising in Facebook and other social channels. In fact, all "high risk" companies are losing advertising opportunities every day.

If you're banned from buying social media and search engine ads because your business is considered high-risk, CoinClaim.io is the best way to promote your company organically in social media using our automated crypto marketing and bounty platform.

Activity: 266
Excellent what is the referral program. You can now try to build your referral network and then receive a passive income from this!
You could tell me in more detail about the referral program.
Those. For every person I’m attracted, I’m entitled to 50 of your coins And in addition I will receive, if they are active for a certain time? I understand everything correctly?

For every referral you make that earns 600 CLM, you will get an additional 50 CLM. New users can earn CLM by completing campaigns, logging in every day and claiming our daily login CLM, or referring new users.
I think that referral campaign is rather interesting. It would be awesome if some other types of bounty except social media will be available..
copper member
Excellent what is the referral program. You can now try to build your referral network and then receive a passive income from this!
You could tell me in more detail about the referral program.
Those. For every person I’m attracted, I’m entitled to 50 of your coins And in addition I will receive, if they are active for a certain time? I understand everything correctly?

For every referral you make that earns 600 CLM, you will get an additional 50 CLM. New users can earn CLM by completing campaigns, logging in every day and claiming our daily login CLM, or referring new users.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I like video that you provide. It is really simple to understand, but very informative. I think it wil have a success!!)
I also have watched the video guide, but it is not clear for me why I have to create my own campaigns on your platform. Could please someone explain me it ?)
Activity: 182
I like video that you provide. It is really simple to understand, but very informative. I think it wil have a success!!)
This video can be used for the conference, thus luring new customers
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
Activity: 56
Where can I see the bounty campaign? Because this is stated in the topic, but the links I do not see
You're confused. In the beginning of the topic it is written that
CoinClaim is perfect for all phases of a company's growth from ICO bounty programs to established brand marketing campaigns. And there is no bounty company. Be careful!
On the site you can perform tasks and get paid for it. That is, retweet, tweet, Facebook, etc.
Activity: 112
what is your main advantages from projects from this sphere like bounty0x and etc?
It seems to me the main difference is that she pays her own coins, which are already traded on the stock exchange, and not tokens of future projects .... blah blah

Our coin, CLM, is only one part of the platform. The main part is other companies can set up automated campaigns using their tokens.
It is very beneficial for other companies to use your platform, let's see how many teams will use your development in the future.
And what exactly is the advantage of the CoinClaim platform? After all, while there is not added a lot of projects
It uses certain marketing tools, through which you can promote your project well
So if the tools work correctly, then many marketing companies will work with the platform.
Activity: 168
what is your main advantages from projects from this sphere like bounty0x and etc?
It seems to me the main difference is that she pays her own coins, which are already traded on the stock exchange, and not tokens of future projects .... blah blah

Our coin, CLM, is only one part of the platform. The main part is other companies can set up automated campaigns using their tokens.
And what exactly is the advantage of the CoinClaim platform? After all, while there is not added a lot of projects
It uses certain marketing tools, through which you can promote your project well
Activity: 210

Activity: 140
Where can I see the bounty campaign? Because this is stated in the topic, but the links I do not see
You're confused. In the beginning of the topic it is written that
CoinClaim is perfect for all phases of a company's growth from ICO bounty programs to established brand marketing campaigns. And there is no bounty company. Be careful!
Activity: 224
Activity: 182

copper member

Activity: 462
Merit: 20
The referral program was going live on Nov 9, but we made it a day early and went live on Nov. 8. We have no plans to end the program, so start referring people now Wink
That is, you can begin to disseminate information about your project in their social networks and forums? And then I was upset that I later learned about your project.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
I registered on the site and made trial tasks and I earned a few coins. It makes me happy.
I have a question. Say these tasks need to be done daily or they are disposable. It turns out well 25 coins at a price of 0.025 each = $ 0.6 per tweet or post. I will follow your thread.
This is a very generous reward obtained! I usually participate in twitter bounty and get tokens for 5 or 10 dollars a month. And here 0.5 bucks for 1 retweet. Cool! Be sure to take part!
Very good price for retweet, I think anyone should try to take part in the life of the project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
5. The referral program will be live by 9 November 2018, which means you can earn even more CLM for referring other bounty hunters.

Today is November 9th, so today is the last day of the referral program. And what will happen tomorrow, the link will not be active. If we say, my link will be distributed on my social networks, and those who wish can not register today, then tomorrow they will not have such an opportunity? Or have you made a mistake that the referral program will work from November 9?
How is it until November 9th? So today is the last day? I'm just about to build my referral group...
copper member
Activity: 152
BM Russian Translator
Russian translation reserved
Pages:
Jump to: