Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COMP] Compound Coin - 250% Interest Proof of Stake - Listed on 4 Exchanges - page 10. (Read 54842 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Such project are getting useful! Well-advised website, faultless logo, a rather interesting vision.
Activity: 28
It's awesome to be a member of this family.

Am excited to be a part of the project
Now Compound Coin is on   C-PATEX  exchange.

www.c-patex.com

Nice oportunities to make a test there.......small amounts are allow , no order limit.

Regards
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
Please my Compound Coin is stranded. The only i know to get compound coin is through faucet and the little Token i have generated does not appear in my wallet, only on website i use to see it, and i can't transfer it ti any of the exchange. Also the stake issue. please help

Well I guess the faucet is just out there and nobody in COMP coin team is taking care of it for a long time. That's why when you have a withdrawal request, it never move anything to your wallet.

Regarding the stake issue, you have got to leave your wallet open 24/7 and unlock it for you to receive staking rewards. That's it. Good luck staking. Have a nice day.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 550
Please my Compound Coin is stranded. The only i know to get compound coin is through faucet and the little Token i have generated does not appear in my wallet, only on website i use to see it, and i can't transfer it ti any of the exchange. Also the stake issue. please help

You need to study staking, POS wallets.  Can't expect someone to type all that out, probably.
Activity: 3
Please i want to know more about the stake
Activity: 3
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
I have a whole bunch of this coin stuck in coinsmarkets :-(
I am not very hopeful of it ever getting out of there :-(
Activity: 63
A very interesting coin with a good percentage of POS mining! I will be happy to follow the news and development! Good Luck!

Thank you! Hope you enjoy the coin!
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
https://bounty.dropthebomb.io/invite/alex76
A very interesting coin with a good percentage of POS mining! I will be happy to follow the news and development! Good Luck!
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
Lead marketer for The EPIC Coin
I love how this coin stakes! Can't wait to see what happens with COMP/NEM! This is very exciting and I am very much looking forward to it!
Activity: 80
Interesting and promising project, so I will be happy to keep track of all significant events. Luck joins us!
COMP is a great project.
The team is working hard to produce the very best in 2018. We must continue to follow them and support them so that we will be even more impressed by them in a better future.
The more we follow them, the faster the partners will come. Come on, COMP is going to surprise us a lot this year.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 550
Remember, with more people buying, staking will be harder.  Also, try to avoid letting one person crash the price of the coin.
Activity: 88
Merit: 2
compound-coin
Activity: 88
Merit: 2
compound-coin
Waaagh! Do you hear?
Whats happening? Waaagh!!! (for those in the subject - its not Orks) The Airdrop is coming...
Fasten your seat belts!The cryptorocket is sent by the flight compoundcoin-NEM blockchain!
So, what do we have today: comp token (mosaic) on nem blockchain created. Supply - 8.000.000.000 and now it works in test mode.The accrual conditions will be announced within a few days.
PREPARE YOUR NANOWALLETS!
Activity: 13
Quote:
#COMP on #NEM #Blockchain meetup 🚀
We discussed usage and scalability of COMP mosaic on NEM Bchain.
NEM Ukraine team interested about our coin and project with #COMP mosaic on NEM.

More info:
https://mobile.twitter.com/CompoundCoin

http://www.compoundcoin.org
Activity: 13
is Dev team from Odessa? is this Odessa Mama coin?

No it is not.
Pages:
Jump to: