Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COMP] Compound Coin - 250% Interest Proof of Stake - Listed on 4 Exchanges - page 7. (Read 54892 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Do you think this project has the opportunity to enter everyday life?
Activity: 376
Merit: 101
Coin will soon only trade on doge coin markets probably be delisted from cryptopia, I say dead within a month
Activity: 24
We can expect growth in the coming years. This startup has decided to settle on a modern market unknown to most. After a while, the idea will take its rightful place in the whole world.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 550
Is a recent bootstrap anywhere?  Please have team upload one somewhere.  Thanks.
Monitoring the blockchain technology, I managed to understand a lot. There are projects that are not worthy and a penny, but are really incredible like this one. Keep it up! Good thing you are!
Activity: 88
Merit: 2
compound-coin
There is nothing to tell now. Bear market.
More informations in discord.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
is there still any development happening here or it's fully dead?
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
In the near future, everything will change, as the blockchain is developing very quickly and many new technologies are entering our daily life.
Activity: 35
Hello! How is your mood? What is heard?
Activity: 30
Newbie's listen when full + members talk, we have channels that you don't have look at their years of being here. Trust me this coin will explode soon!

Very sensible opinion! Perfectly! You clearly described your idea.

You clearly described your idea. A very meaningful message! Is incomparable.

The project has great opportunities! We need to wait a few years! the startup will show itself!

I agree with you. You're right.
Activity: 35
Newbie's listen when full + members talk, we have channels that you don't have look at their years of being here. Trust me this coin will explode soon!

The project has great opportunities! We need to wait a few years! the startup will show itself!
Activity: 30

At the moment there are thousands of similar startups. What exactly is your project idea unique? What are your advantages?
Activity: 28
Projects based on blockchain technologies will be in great demand in the future. Keep it up! Good thing you are!
Big news soon I believe, I have heard rumors in back channels
Activity: 55
Comp explorer dont work yet .
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
it seems like you also have to buy this coin while Bitcoin is down.
Good projects always have exchanges for the coins they have. For investors, it's easier to trade
Pages:
Jump to: