Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon™ HI POS | LiteStake | Multisend | TOR | Android - page 19. (Read 179128 times)

Activity: 335
Merit: 45
Anyone familiar with Raspberry Pi's? Trying to compile PayCon on my RPi2, haven't had much luck so far
Activity: 345
Merit: 250

Here is the calculation:

Cool Grin

Oh yes ! I love PayCon.

And I love this humor. Stupid of me, I thought that was a serious question. Shocked

Oh my, some inspiration here. Might be time to get back to our roots, for a "moment of clarity"

How about a meme CONtest?
I have created a poll to find out what the community thinks about creating a new thread.
http://freeonlinesurveys.com/p/rwK6l5hY?qid=787542

My vote is NO  Wink

I'm with you on this, at least for the time being. Unless there are changes with the wallet, or any other groundbreaking updates, the question should be who should start a new thread. Crest was pushing for a decentralized thread, and that is the direction that I would be in favour of. That, however requires a core of trustworthy people, to oversee things, and initiate checks, to be sure things stay right and true.
     Anybody that gives a shit about CON, PM me with an email address that I can send an invite to. Make new email if you want. This was suggested to me, or use another https://tutanota.com/
     I've got bunch of ideas we can work with, but it requires the largest holders to contribute. If properly implemented, it could be epic, especially for newcomers or smaller holders, in the spirit of CON.
Entertaining read, if you are bored. Just in case you wondered if it has any understanding, whatsoever of code

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3907018
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
I have created a poll to find out what the community thinks about creating a new thread.
http://freeonlinesurveys.com/p/rwK6l5hY?qid=787542

My vote is NO  Wink
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
CON is going to 400sat today, I can assure you it will. Now make some popcorn, sit back and relax.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
thanks, ill do around 750 coins block and see how it goes.

I wonder why price is that low, I made some calculations and with only 16M coins in circulation this coin should have a base price of around 600-700sat.

And your calculation is based upon?
The total supply of ETH is currently over 77 million I think. Of course, this comparison is misleading. But the fact is that people ask themselves "Hmm, what can I do with this CON? Can I buy some stuff with it? Can I use it to make micropayments, as with DOGE for example? What do the developers for the future? Applicationens? Marcetcap? Massadoption? Is it worth to contribute to the development?" Et cetera..

Marketing is certainly a great way to get more people in and raise prices. Real world usages (linking with stores that accept crypto), coin payment systems and multipools should also be considered.

+1

That does not matter, the base price should be more than 500 sat+ and that is without taking into consideration any services / mass adoption, marketing plan for the coin.

Turn off you mole/spambot/shill you mudderfuddin ThunderToe ! heh..

https://twitter.com/TEKcoins/status/689523426625609728

https://twitter.com/CryptsySave/status/691188853697318912

"don't worry about the instamine.. its still good..." Roll Eyes

1240 blocks already? at a block time of 2.5 minutes that means you've already been mining this solo for over 2 days before posting the ANN thread and source?

doubtful, looks like a bit of low diff mining is all, not unusual for a new coin to start with a bit of easy diff and some extra blocks spit out while it spins up.. Its still insane low and will only go way farther up . You could mine this right now with about anything.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
What is the best block size for CON?
500  to 800 is about 14 to 17 days on average
      so I would go between 500 to 600
I have some 1,000 blocks which seem to take
     12-15 days anyway.

I wonder why price is that low, I made some calculations and with only 16M coins in circulation this coin should have a base price of around 600-700sat.

Are you aware of the security risks involved with running ANY PoS client ?

Do Tell!

CapnBDL
     Cool

Here is the calculation:

Cool Grin

Oh yes ! I love PayCon.

And I love this humor. Stupid of me, I thought that was a serious question. Shocked

Activity: 469
ColossuscoinXT - highly energy-efficient
That does not matter, the base price should be more than 500 sat+ and that is without taking into consideration any services / mass adoption, marketing plan for the coin.

Lol What a great calculation  Cheesy

Here is the calculation:

Cool Grin

Lol What a great calculation  Cheesy

The total supply of ETH is currently over 77 million I think. Of course, this comparison is misleading. But the fact is that people ask themselves "Hmm, what can I do with this CON? Can I buy some stuff with it? Can I use it to make micropayments, as with DOGE for example? What do the developers for the future? Applicationens? Marcetcap? Massadoption? Is it worth to contribute to the development?" Et cetera..

Marketing is certainly a great way to get more people in and raise prices. Real world usages (linking with stores that accept crypto), coin payment systems and multipools should also be considered.

+1

+1

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
     12-15 days anyway.

Are you aware of the security risks involved with running ANY PoS client ?

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
First of all, we should check if presstab or another developer have interest to take over PayCON.
Without an active developer, a cryptocurrency has no chance to add on Polo.
The volume increase for a day or two is not a sufficient argument, I think.
Perhaps Bittrex but I'm not sure because I don't know the precise conditions.

In the past and up to now one of the main features of PayCon were the nice PoS rewards of 30 Coins per block. If we change that now in this situation, we will probably lose a lot of interested people. When PayCon also offers other interesting stuff for guys who not only interested in a high stake rate, the time would be better for a change.

My ideas for the future(assuming we have a dev):

Presentation
  • New website (responsive design, html5, css3, media queries, SEO )
  • Blog
  • Forum
  • Twitter, Facebook...

Techniques & applications
  • In-Wallet trading
  • Web Wallet
  • Masternodes
  • i2P beside TOR
  • Slim versions for older hardware
  • smaller PoS rewards

Publicity
  • Signature campaign
  • Social media campaigns

And so on. I want to help where I can.

But I hope all is well, Crest simply makes a longer break and will come back soon. He was very involved in this project. And he sacrificed a lot of time and his own money to driving forward PayCon. I always had confidence in him.
I think all of these ideas are excellent. Marketing is certainly a great way to get more people in and raise prices. Real world usages (linking with stores that accept crypto), coin payment systems and multipools should also be considered.
     12-15 days anyway.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
     12-15 days anyway.

If someone can make a nice looking banner I will use it to advertise.

I'll see if Jacko would like to make another. How would you like it to look?

A 468x60 banner would be good. Con logo on the left and then Blackjack with some cards below it. It would also be nice if we could come up with a slogan for our Blackjack. Something funny like, can you CON us! A slogan is just my suggestion not necessary.

You got banner in PM Wink let me know if you like it
Bought a good amount of CON thank you,
will buy more later on.
Pages:
Jump to: