Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon™ HI POS | LiteStake | Multisend | TOR | Android - page 17. (Read 179126 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
If Crestington actually stays I am dumping all my CON, he failed us once and left us in the dark for months and will do it again and again, I do not trust him and neither should you.

If you dump your CON I am sure there a plenty of people who would be happy to buy it. You have just pointed out one of the major flaws most coins have, expecting the dev to do all the work and make the coin high in value so you can profit. Instead the conmunity needs to step up and help out. This will prevent the dev (Crest) from getting burned out and needing a break. What can you do to help make CON successful?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
If Crestington actually stays I am dumping all my CON, he failed us once and left us in the dark for months and will do it again and again, I do not trust him and neither should you.

Then we just make it so that everything is there and available in the event I am not here.
and how do you manage to do this ?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

Then we just make it so that everything is there and available in the event I am not here.
legendary
welcome back crest good to see everythings ok!

Thanks, it's good to come back and to see that CON not only survives but thrives. How've you been?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
legendary
You want to let one person in the entire community decide whether I should help Lead CON or not.

Is that some kind of joke?

I am not here to waste my time but to put my expertise in Online Marketing, advertising, SEO, Web Dev, C/C++ and more into leading CON to a next level.

Expertise?

All I or anyone else has ever seen you achieve is fraudulent shilling on exchange troll boxes. Multiple account, mindless spamming of 'moon' is hardly a qualification for online marketing or advertising expertise.
You're not doing anything in crypto that 13 year old's on mums PC don't already do. Putting your name on CON would render it a laughing stock. Id rather it vanished with some dignity.

I guess you rather have someone like Crest leaving the whole community in silent for 3 months+.

Can we focus on the tasks at hand?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
welcome back crest good to see everythings ok!
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
You want to let one person in the entire community decide whether I should help Lead CON or not.

I am not here to waste my time but to put my expertise in Online Marketing, advertising, SEO, Web Dev, C/C++ and more into leading CON to a next level.

Expertise?

All I or anyone else has ever seen you achieve is fraudulent shilling on exchange troll boxes. Multiple account, mindless spamming of 'moon' is hardly a qualification for online marketing or advertising expertise.
You're not doing anything in crypto that 13 year old's on mums PC don't already do. Putting your name on CON would render it a laughing stock. Id rather it vanished with some dignity.

I guess you rather have someone like Crest leaving the whole community in silent for 3 months+.

Expertise?

I read this twice just to make sure, are you really basing yourself on trollboxes?

You have no idea of my skills set, I can tell Smiley
Activity: 345
No need to argue, Judge enquired about leading CON.

Let us know if this goes ahead, I'll dump my entire bag on principal.

Guess not lol, sorry Judge Tongue

That's quite a resume. I'm surprised you haven't already provided us with links to some of your work.........
Activity: 365
Merit: 300

Expertise?

You may want to elaborate.

legendary

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

legendary

Hey Crest, Welcome back. Smiley

Hey great to see you back as well!

I've updated the OP a bit, anything I need/should add?

Edit: I've added the paycongroup.slack.com to the OP

I can make the change to lower the POS rewards if everyone would like that.

What about the OP? I don't really want to create a new thread since it has so much history, what about giving access to someone?

Please update the Twitter, https://twitter.com/pay_con

Done!
legendary
If you aren't, I'd rather get them back, than them get handed off to Judge haha.  
Is that your way to say "thank you" by spitting on people face ?

Have some respect.

Sorry, did that joke hurt your feelings?  Sad  

Actually, I say "thank you" by filling wallets. What pray tell, do I owe you thanks for?

Activity: 345
If you aren't, I'd rather get them back, than them get handed off to Judge haha.  
Is that your way to say "thank you" by spitting on people face ?

Have some respect.

Sorry, did that joke hurt your feelings?  Sad  

Actually, I say "thank you" by filling wallets. What pray tell, do I owe you thanks for?

Hey Crest, Welcome back. Smiley

Hey great to see you back as well!

I've updated the OP a bit, anything I need/should add?

Edit: I've added the paycongroup.slack.com to the OP

I can make the change to lower the POS rewards if everyone would like that.

What about the OP? I don't really want to create a new thread since it has so much history, what about giving access to someone?

Please update the Twitter, https://twitter.com/pay_con
Hello, sorry for my absence but really just needed some time off. I would like to shift over some responsibilities to help keep CON moving so I can focus on other things but not be holding CON back. I still have the CON Dev fund which consists of 0.6 BTC and about 250k CON which I would like to pass over to someone to help keep it going.

Welcome back!
Pages:
Jump to: