Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN]COTTON COIN ICO PRESALE-REVOLUTIONALIZING THE COTTON INDUSTRY✅✅✅ - page 2. (Read 2860 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
The most pressing problems of this direction are the lack of funding and trust that slows down the development of the industry.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Would you please post some proof that the people on the team page are actually working for the project?

I would also like to see some proof of this deal:
https://twitter.com/CottonCoin/status/1030456653152276482

Considering that it is a deal for 16.000.000$ I assume the company has a website, lots and lots of employees and somewhere they post press releases.
That's a long way to go from $0,38 something to at least $7.  Grin
Activity: 2
Would you please post some proof that the people on the team page are actually working for the project?

I would also like to see some proof of this deal:
https://twitter.com/CottonCoin/status/1030456653152276482

Considering that it is a deal for 16.000.000$ I assume the company has a website, lots and lots of employees and somewhere they post press releases.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
Awesome to see this project - The DEV team have been really helpful. They are knowledgeable and have created a great coin!
Check out their website and discord room, you will be really impressed. Get in now, before it is too late!
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
I have followed all the comment by people and i dont see any dev coming to clear the air..and am just wondering if i should go on to invest..any advise from any investor and also if the dev can just say something to me.

All the comments you see here praising the project are written by people who applied for a bounty (which is technically forbidden by Bitcointalk), and they are barely paid a dollar for it. You can check the Discord, it's really funny.

But yeah, the dev doesn't reply at anything, even on the Discord and the "team" is usually very aggressive for no particular reason.

Website and Whitepaper not made in-house by the team which explains why there are so many stolen content and the team doesn't give a sh*t.
GitHub barely active despite being a project that wants to use blockchain for cotton farms, yet nothing is being worked on this aspect.

Really, this project has a lot of red flags, but it's still moving on so let's see.
Yes i check on the exchange and it keeps going on(i mean trade) but hey how do i invest in a project if there is no real team working and getting done and also interacting with community
Activity: 63
Cotton is designed to be a secure investment and remain profitable for both miners and masternode owners. Idea is very good and if you really prosper in actualizing your visions, then I suppose it will be interesting.
I hope that by participating in this project I can earn money. Grin Grin
Activity: 65
Seems like an interesting idea, let me go through whitepaper and I'll come back with some questions Grin
Activity: 77
I have followed all the comment by people and i dont see any dev coming to clear the air..and am just wondering if i should go on to invest..any advise from any investor and also if the dev can just say something to me.

All the comments you see here praising the project are written by people who applied for a bounty (which is technically forbidden by Bitcointalk), and they are barely paid a dollar for it. You can check the Discord, it's really funny.

But yeah, the dev doesn't reply at anything, even on the Discord and the "team" is usually very aggressive for no particular reason.

Website and Whitepaper not made in-house by the team which explains why there are so many stolen content and the team doesn't give a sh*t.
GitHub barely active despite being a project that wants to use blockchain for cotton farms, yet nothing is being worked on this aspect.

Really, this project has a lot of red flags, but it's still moving on so let's see.
am particularly interested in farming and this is one of the good project i have seen...am going go with this and i believe together we can bring some change in the industry
Activity: 53
This is a great project aimed to a  growing industry.  The ecosystem created will help to solve several fundamental problems on the delivery,  payments to farmers and quality controls.

Mobile dApps is key on this ecosystem bringing different tools for logistic, management and tractability of cotton supply chain.

This is blockchain applied to a real industry problem, supported by well planned cryptocurrency.

Regards,
Clarf
Activity: 77
another MN coin . and i see a lot of skeptical people about it, but who can blame them. if the MNs have been profited its going to be dumped. the projects just come out with different names and blockchain.  well lets see what cotton coin is up to.
Activity: 72
I think Cotton Coin has a really good purpose because it tries to tackle a big problem. I believe in the importance of this coin in the cotton farming industry and the change it can make and save lives on the way. It is empowering farmers and giving them new opportunities and hope.
Activity: 102
COTTON coin is very interesting and  good project. Everyday this coin price up and down so it's different to other coin . This coin volume is good

I think this is a unique platform and will revolutionize the world cotton industry. naturally, because COTTON COIN will integrate the parties involved in this sector. essentially mutually beneficial to all parties and that will happen to the COTTON COIN platform ecosystem.
Activity: 108
The Cotton is a great project, with a huge future ahead. Its POS rewards and its well-aligned design bring a great differential.
I am an investor and I will hold my Cotton for a long time !
Activity: 15
Cotton Coin helps transform the corrupt cotton industry. Cotton is a major industry of the world. Cotton Coin features convenient, secure and easy payments to all participants in the cotton supply chain. I stand for cotton coin for its great project. Cotton Coin also has a back end growers-to-buyers traceability solution, to be used by over 6,000+ companies, managing more than 400,000 transactions each day and reaching 30 million people through the world with the help of their agents and distributors. Cotton coin will go to the moon very very soon, this is my Faith on Cotton Coin. My best wishes always be with Cotton Coin.
Activity: 26
Nice project helping cotton seller to get more profits and reach cotton to every in the globe.
Activity: 6
Cottoin coin is a great project already listed in major exchanges such as Escodex and Cryptobridge I'm really happy to have found this coin that they hope will join the cotton community  Grin
Activity: 17
from the name itself, cotton will be sought by investors and into cryptos. cant wait for it to soar and be one of the top currencies being traded online.
Activity: 140
Listed on Criptobirdge and escordex etc.
Looking at the official announce etc, it seems to be expected in the future.
As a business model,
I think revolutionizing this cotton industry should be realized.
I hope you do your best.
Pages:
Jump to: