Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN]COTTON COIN ICO PRESALE-REVOLUTIONALIZING THE COTTON INDUSTRY✅✅✅ - page 4. (Read 2860 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
cotton coin??? Are you kidding me?
Any way, this is the organic idea. Do you have any bounty or airdrop campaign bro?

You can check their discord bounty for it, most of the new announcement about bounties and events are done on the discord: https://discord.gg/Kbreg8x
currently they are doing web design for their merchandise, cotton.my
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
As it is mentioned in the ann about the cotton coin that the 1 farmer committing suicide every 30 minutes. i wonder how can any survey team calculates it. though it was a truth that we do hear and read on daily news .hope that cotton coin will get on the way to rectify the suicides bt giving economic reform.
Activity: 50
A coin intended to fix the supply chain in the cotton industry! Go figure! Well, it is definitely worth seeing how you intend to right all the wrongs in this industry, so I’ll be following closely!
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
So there is a dark issue behind cotton industry.
it said that many cotton farmers committing suicide due to lacking on economy income form cotton although it's a big business that everyone always need.
But a hope seems to be available with the help of this COTTON COIN.
Activity: 294
cotton coin??? Are you kidding me?
Any way, this is the organic idea. Do you have any bounty or airdrop campaign bro?
Activity: 294
Hi everyone
Is this project still ongoing?
Any updates at this time?

Activity: 123
Merit: 1
would be long term project , price are increasing slowly
Activity: 23
Project looks very interesting, it's a good idea to help cotton farming industry
Activity: 3
Activity: 3
The topic of course is interesting I have such in our country, and even heard that because of the cotton farmers committed suicide. This is the end of life if it is for them so vazhen.Zato at us with cotton all fucked up his ass until dead ....... Here something like this.........
Activity: 174
Concept of project is very good, but how it will help people in cotton industry as most people are not educated, they dont even know what computer is, for them to trade these coins will be a dream ,
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Cottoncoin project might just one Token of his project that brings about the concept of Custom Deal, goals, and his progress and everyone should join in the project
Activity: 73
 interesting project,i think the project has good prospects and hopefully this project can be a great success and can give satisfactory results. success for this project Wink
Activity: 154
cotton does have many uses, if the cotton farming industry is looking for funds or your investors are moving in the right territory, just interested investors or not
Activity: 228
a very fantastic project with an undoubtedly very interesting exchange of coins on this project, hopefully the total supply is not too excessive so the price will always be stable
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
The purposes of this project is really good, it tried to protect the farmers and at the same time it will also keep the cotton farming keep on going.
This way COTTON COIN will gives a good effect for the farming and other industry that depend on this.
c15
Activity: 204
wow nice concept! this project breathes legitness!
Activity: 1
ybv
Activity: 27

-------------------------------------------------------------
Professional Sharing Masternode Service
https://p2p-coins.pro/
Easy to use, transparent, safe and automatic. 
Discord channel   for support
https://discord.gg/W34TuYc
Bitcointalk forum
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/profesional-masternod-sharing-service-p2p-coinspro-2875992
---------------------------------------------------------------
Activity: 148
COTTON COIN enables all companies of the cotton supply chain to manage logistics and cotton safety related data in their operations. Identification tools
of various technologies are applied to planting, transport and cotton packages to enable the tracking of items throughout the whole supply chain. Cotton
products in retail can be traced back to their origin together with cotton safety related information
Pages:
Jump to: