Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN]COTTON COIN ICO PRESALE-REVOLUTIONALIZING THE COTTON INDUSTRY✅✅✅ - page 3. (Read 2860 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 27
I believe in this systems that encourages a strong blockchain, To achieve this huge step a cryptocurrency needs to set a base of well-balanced incentives so that everyone can participate.
The evolution of money as we know will change , and the evolution of every industry all the time is fast, this strongly imply that Cryptocurrencies projects, probably in many forms, will be in our future.
Good lucky with the project devs.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
I believe COTTON is a great coin with a promising future.
The idea is very good and if you really prosper in actualizing your visions,
then I suppose it will be interesting.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Very interesting coin. Good idea. It will be interesting for large investors to invest in this coin. By the way coin already listed on Coingecko. I believe in this coin and wish good luck all dev team.
yes looking interesting. the price is currently pretty good, I think many investors will invest in this coin. the price of this coin can already be seen from https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/cotton/btc
let's hope the team can make this project more popular.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
COTTON coin is very interesting and  good project. Everyday this coin price up and down so it's different to other coin . This coin volume is good
Activity: 224
I follow COTTON coin daily . For trading this coin is best.
I love cotton coin. I hope COTTON coin price going to high. This coin Dev and other member is good
Activity: 1
I have followed the plight of the cotton workers tragic cases for a while and I feel the trust, security and transparency of the cotton growers process offered through the blockchain and COTTON COIN in particular will help alleviate many of the circumstances that has led to the tragedy of many farmers. Its a fantastic idea to have a coin which not only supports 3rd world farmers but also one which incentivizes coin holders through PoW. A great business plan and one of the few i feel I'm honoured to participate in.
Good luck to the Team!!
Activity: 32
Very interesting coin. Good idea. It will be interesting for large investors to invest in this coin. By the way coin already listed on Coingecko. I believe in this coin and wish good luck all dev team.
Activity: 2
Wow, Cotton is revolutionizing the cotton market, and I love that care for cotton farmers is a priority. Doing something against the exploit of the system!
Activity: 3
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
I'm curious if one of the team has experience in this business? Have you ever dealt with cotton manufacturers and did business with them? Because at the moment it seems to me not. Your entire plan is already at the first stage after the fees will collapse just because business in this area is different.
Activity: 85
A lot of POS/MN coins exist this last days. And when i invest a coin i am looking for whitepaper, road map and mission! And Cotton choose realy good mission and if they succes it will be awesome for cotton farmers. Hope we will win together.
Activity: 108
Cotton is a good coin. Investing in this currency would be like a big investment
because of the profitability each year and the likelihood of Bitcoin shares going up in value too.
Activity: 77
Fake partnership in which they will sell 50% of the supply (premine btw) to one random party at 8$/token. That brings the market cap of the project at 32 millions $, think people and don't fall in their scam.
Cotton Happy last monday at 19:30
@Hopefloats @Supporter  Cotton will be moving very soon,  many are having trouble believing there is a buyer of the 2 Million pre-mine.   The deal is very simple.   The price must be $7+ for the buyer to purchase the 2 Million pre-mine.   Now everybody asks the question why?   Well lining up a buyer of the pre-mine @ $3.00 not so hard but when the price tanks because a few contractors want to sell for any price and keep droping till they found a buyer.   Then threaten,  pay US or we keep dropping.     That's why if you look at the chart the price tanked.        Now the buyer feels that if Cotton can recover the price from .30  to  $7.00  --   they will purchase the 2 Million pre-mine.     So everybody either start selling or get out the way!!!!

The team keep begging for investors to pump the coin, this is obviously a scam.

Oh, and their Whitepaper is a copy and paste from other Whitepapers, mainly the Te-Food one.
Team said they contracted the WP, which is why everything in it is stolen and they don't give a sh*t.

STAY REALLY FAR AWAY FROM THIS PROJECT
Activity: 154
Why there are a lot of people that never try search for some information before writing something?
This project is a Scam, and people still keep praise it?
Activity: 172
Merit: 11
Cotton something soft but needed by people, that's coin name like that's at the future day on cryptocurrency world.

With POW ended, this mean will be POS and MN only and the price will be stable, than if pow still continue and no nee miner longer for push the block.

This coin is awesome, because already had two exchanges:

Trade Cotton Coin on Escodex
https://wallet.escodex.com/market/ESCODEX.COTN_ESCODEX.BTC

Trade Cotton Coin on Cryptobridge
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.COTN_BRIDGE.BTC

So if u late for join at premine you still can join to MN with buy this coin from two exchanges above.

Let's rock this coin.
Activity: 333
Merit: 13
I see and write from ANN CottonCoin at Bitcointalk Is make me interest. I believe its a big project on crypto. Looking great and I see to at Crypto.Bridge its amazing guys. Make me buy more CottonCoin and more at Crypto.Bridge. Lets make best choice to join us CottonCoin and make a best future together. And see to moon together. I see to friendly team and friendly moderator and other and solid team. Make a choice to buy CottonCoin and dont make wrong choice.
Activity: 77
Congratulations on making it to the Coinmarketcap! Surely it is a good sign the the project is heading up to the right direction. I've watched how to plant and grow the cotton plant and it was not easy and it sometimes get destroyed by pests. I hope this organic project gets the spotlight it needs to help the farmers. more power to the team!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
How are you going to resolve the issues in third countries which cotton industry is facing right now with lack of funds ? Seeing the low supply on coin market cap it can be said you didn't raise much money and to engage at any level with farmers needs many things. In three months thread didn't attract attention of lot of people.
Activity: 174
Refreshing to see a coin where the Dev's are actually trying to find a better solution to Cotton Industry interested me , will follow up to learn more about this project, let share a word about this project for better exposure

Activity: 14
Wow,cotton coin is a fantastic server.I enjoy it very much.Also it can exchange very easy. I think it is a most greatful server i have ever seen. So everyone should follow the  this server.There are a lot bounty.Finaly it is most profitable coin. There service is also amazing. Respect to them who conduct this server.
Pages:
Jump to: