Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COVAL] Circuits Of Value - Emblem Vault - page 60. (Read 93923 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Next update, details of migration and partnership/collaboration will be announced  Grin Grin

Probably come early November based on past monthly updates.

You got to love the INCENT project. They have inferior tech which they haven't even made yet as it just seems like they are at drawing board stage lol. AND they are insisting on raising 5 million dollars for the ICO. Meanwhile Coval is vastly superior tech and I bet ends up with far better partnerships due to loyyal connections, like big businesses and the marketcap is $500,000 and not even in the top 100 in terms of marketcap. IF INCENT is fairly priced then Coval deserves a massive rally IMO.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017
LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange
Hello.
We have an issue with node, no new blocks are appeared. Could you send me a link to official explorer and advise how to solve this issue.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Next update, details of migration and partnership/collaboration will be announced  Grin Grin
legendary
This accumulation that is going on right now tells me a big pump is gestating. Are you here Bob? The pump would take this crap into the thousands. If I am right, you could make quite a bit of dough... as long as you get out and not left holding the bag.

The accumulation period should last a few days/weeks, done discreetly and the pump timed with some bogus announcement.

Text book procedure.

Says legendary pump and dumper. Anyway accumulation has already been going on for weeks now. People who accumulate dont always want to pump and dump like you might, some might just want the price the rise steadily as the project deserves. I believe it's called investing.

This is why developers avoid this forum and I can't really blame them.

legendary
Activity: 1162
This accumulation that is going on right now tells me a big pump is gestating. Are you here Bob? The pump would take this crap into the thousands. If I am right, you could make quite a bit of dough... as long as you get out and not left holding the bag.

The accumulation period should last a few days/weeks, done discreetly and the pump timed with some bogus announcement.

Text book procedure.
legendary
Activity: 1588

The coin is yet to launch and they aren't that fussed about creating a false demand for the coins. The project economy a bit like Steemit holds up without anyone having to pump the price. Marketing today on this forum is really how much can we pump the coin not if they become viable long term projects. You should actually find this a good thing that the message hasn't gone that wide yet. Personally it makes me trust a project if they aren't that bothered about marketing, there are a 100 coins with AMAZING!!! marketing with giveaways, signature campaigns, ICO BONUSES!!! WOWOWOW but in the end they are just shitcoins.

*Do you know one of the developers literally invented the term CROWDFUNDING (and ironically has never done one) So literally invented the ICO but isn't doing one, and the other has worked on Mastercoin, and has developed Loyyal loyalty platform that has been adopted by Deloitte and the Dubai Government!

Ya man, when I see the same 3 people + sockpuppets hyping an alt in ANN thread...
That's the very definition of a shitcoin that you can trade, but never hold (NAV comes to mind).

This one is very different...
Experienced Devs quietly rebranding an existing project with multiple new ideas...
Plus we get a nice 50% bounce this morning on some buying  Smiley
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
pools from ann page don't accept my shares on sha pool i have asic and only discards,
on scrypt pool,  asic dont get any work, on scrypt miner i use minera with rpi
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
What was the news?

up price

There is no news, just people that are smart and are buying in low

Thank you for letting me know.
Activity: 220
Merit: 110
What was the news?

up price

There is no news, just people that are smart and are buying in low
What was the news?

up price
legendary
is it just like Incent or something different ,when is the initial release and do you plan for an ICO? why is any team members find it hard to reply in the official ANN of bitcointalk

Incent is a joke compared to Coval. Incent is far behind in terms of technology and the funny thing is people are paying out a load of BTC for an ICO. This is an unofficial ANN the developers live on Slack, just enter your email and ask them anything.
ok mate,so i will be carefully monitoring this thread to see further instructions and development,are you a team member @ COVAL

Nope

I would think about joining Slack if you hold some coins because soon they will release Vocal an audio podcasting app on the Coval platform and will be giving some holders a chance to get early access to the beta.
Activity: 224
is it just like Incent or something different ,when is the initial release and do you plan for an ICO? why is any team members find it hard to reply in the official ANN of bitcointalk

Incent is a joke compared to Coval. Incent is far behind in terms of technology and the funny thing is people are paying out a load of BTC for an ICO. This is an unofficial ANN the developers live on Slack, just enter your email and ask them anything.
ok mate,so i will be carefully monitoring this thread to see further instructions and development,are you a team member @ COVAL
legendary

Activity: 224
legendary

Bounties
NO TRANSLATION BOUNTIES

Amazing marketing promotion. It seems to promote the company performs polyglots. They will perform translations for the entire community.

The coin is yet to launch and they aren't that fussed about creating a false demand for the coins. The project economy a bit like Steemit holds up without anyone having to pump the price. Marketing today on this forum is really how much can we pump the coin not if they become viable long term projects. You should actually find this a good thing that the message hasn't gone that wide yet. Personally it makes me trust a project if they aren't that bothered about marketing, there are a 100 coins with AMAZING!!! marketing with giveaways, signature campaigns, ICO BONUSES!!! WOWOWOW but in the end they are just shitcoins.

*Do you know one of the developers literally invented the term CROWDFUNDING (and ironically has never done one) So literally invented the ICO but isn't doing one, and the other has worked on Mastercoin, and has developed Loyyal loyalty platform that has been adopted by Deloitte and the Dubai Government!

legendary
Merit: 1006
I ♥ BitcoinTalk

Bounties
NO TRANSLATION BOUNTIES

Amazing marketing promotion. It seems the company carries out promotion polyglots. They will perform translations for the entire community.
I think this project has big potential;)
When the Loyyal network begin to work,COVAL will get attention more and more.
Now is the time to buy, I bought some.

cryptpark children?
legendary
So much dumping on Bittrex I wonder if we can be sure the large amount of coins held by Ribbet Rewards or/and the coins stuck with Cryptsy aren't being dumped over the last few months?

I'm a supporter, it's a legitimate question. Can we trace those funds?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I think this project has big potential;)
When the Loyyal network begin to work,COVAL will get attention more and more.
Now is the time to buy, I bought some.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Why the pump? Any big news?

careful with pumps   Huh Huh
only sale / not buy   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: