Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COVAL] Circuits Of Value - Emblem Vault - page 61. (Read 93923 times)

legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
Why the pump? Any big news?

I think it is because of this ANN which includes more info than the previous one. People want a quick summary of the coin and I guess they don't have time to go through the blogs to find out.

I've added a better summary of COVAL in general in the OP. LEt's see what happens now Smiley

Exactly the "quick summary" people need to see. Thanks  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1106
This reminds me of SIA. They also had great tech idea and quality developers but it sat at 300,000 marketcap then boom its suddenly 10m. I held sia until just before it popped. Not going to make the same mistake.
Activity: 220
Merit: 110

I think it is because of this ANN which includes more info than the previous one. People want a quick summary of the coin and I guess they don't have time to go through the blogs to find out.

I've added a better summary of COVAL in general in the OP. LEt's see what happens now Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
how much total supply coin dev because price so low?

Coin supply
Estimated total supply: 1 160 000 000
In circulation: 560 000 000
Premine left: 300 000 000
Lost at cryptsy: 300 000 000

legendary
Activity: 1106
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Shitty distribution, whales are in charge, best to avoid.
Relax. Distribution was in 2014.

Look at distribution on Bittrex, facts don't lie. This is a pump and dump shitcoin if I ever saw one.
Distribution on BITTREX is ok. What did you saw wrong on that?
Activity: 275
bounty sir?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I see you have only had this Ann here for 1 day and you already on 3 exchanges. That is very good. Whay is rewards program though ?
How do I claim these rewards or earn them ?
Activity: 175
Shitty distribution, whales are in charge, best to avoid.
Relax. Distribution was in 2014.

I've updated the ANN with estimation. I do not know more since I'm not the dev
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
Activity: 224
beatcoin team leader
hello dev, do you need a forum, website or another cryptoservice?
check out this samples : www.checo.in   www.beatco.in
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-beatcoin-cryptoservices-coin-creation-websites-forums-many-more-1652017
please send pm if interested
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Any bounty for local translation dev???
i would reserve
thank you
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
wow migration coin

so early 2017 will be new for this coin right ?
pretty good . any more information ?

The blog holds pretty much all the info for now
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
pretty good . any more information ?
How to swap your COVAL from XCP chain to the Ethereum chain:

The Swap to ERC-20 is offline untill January 2020 to make way for releasing Emblem:

Swap Tool: https://swap.circuitsofvalue.com/

Tutorial via Jbs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk8ogyKYGJY&feature=youtu.be

The COVAL Platform is being developed with a primary purpose of moving value using “off-chain” methods

*Community managed announcement*

Introduction
The COVAL Platform is being developed with a primary purpose of moving value using “off-chain” methods. In other words, native crypto assets and tokens from other public and private blockchains (including ₡OVAL itself) enter the COVAL Network of distributed ledgers (COVAL Sidechains) where they can be flexibly and securely transacted using trustless models. Transactions consist of both individual tokens and "wallets" (containers of tokens) which are represented by sidechain assets called Emblems.

The COVAL Network is intended for apps and services built on the COVAL Platform and is considered to be a permissioned blockchain network. Though the platform is capable of reaching out and into other networks and oracles to enable interoperability and integration capabilities, the primary activity is for transacting among nodes and users within the COVAL Network and adhering to the LAW Protocol (Ledger Assigned Wallet).

The COVAL Platform and LAW Protocol involves the following general components:

- Distributed Ledger Environment (DLE)
- Secure private and public COVAL API Endpoints
- P2P secret sharing and file storage/transport (DAT Protocol)
- HD Wallet Creation Service
- Multi-Factor Authentication/Authorization (MFA)
- User devices running apps such as Emblem (mobile, desktop, web)

The COVAL Platform uses a network of blockchain ledgers. We refer to these ledgers as Sidechains since the COVAL Platform base cryptocurrency is on the Bitcoin Blockchain (Counterparty Platform) but leverages purposeful ledgers that enable core platform functionality and service integrations.

All COVAL Sidechains interoperate with each other and can also interface with other public and private blockchain networks using various methods including a continuation of the work described here as well as atomic swap methods that are becoming more common and standardized.

The Distributed Ledger Environment is tightly integrated with other Coval Services, some of which use zero knowledge Serverless Architectures.

The COVAL Platform and LAW Protocol enables value transfer by facilitating the assignment of vaults containing crypto wallets and other data to users. The vault’s contents are effectively sent to another user who would also inherit the capability to send the vault to yet another user and so on and so forth. MFA and blockchains are leveraged in this user-to-user system and no single entity or user has full control and access to the funds or files in these sendable vaults. The intended benefits of the COVAL Platform are:

- Transfer multiple types and amounts of assets and tokens in a single transaction
- Fast transactions
- Less public blockchain fees and transaction clog
- Privacy via encrypted p2p channels and transactions in a permissioned ledger network
- Uses trustless models where feasible and bank level security at minimum
- Can leverage fiat based value networks (i.e. digital gift cards)

Developers
-Shannon Code-
-Unspecified LLC-

Websites
Circuits of Value
Emblem Vault

Blog
Medium

Social media
Telegram: Announcements
Telegram: Support chat
Telegram: Community lounge
Telegram: Circuit Builder discussion

Official twitter of Circuits of Value
Official twitter of Emblem Vault
Official twitter of Shannon Code
Official twitter of Unspecified LLC

Exchanges
STEX (BTC-COVAL)
OpenDEX Exchange (ETH-COVAL)
OpenDEX Exchange (OPDEX-COVAL)
c-Patex (BTC-COVAL)
McAfeeDex (ETH-COVAL)

Explorer
Etherscan
Xchain from XCP (Old blockchain)

Coin supply
Coinpaprika
Coinmarketcap
Coingecko

Current supply: see Etherscan.io

Max  total supply: 1 200 000 000 (If all XCP Covals are swapped by their owners)

Bounties
NO TRANSLATION BOUNTIES

This ANN is made by a community member.
The developers are not active here. If you have questions the developer are happy to answer them in Telegram

[D]apps in development

Pages:
Jump to: