Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COVEN]|33k.7 Supply|HexNode|StealthMsging|Multisig|SmartX|IoT|I2P|TOR|COV2 - page 3. (Read 7277 times)

legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Why is the Bittrex swap necessary? I succesfully withdrew coins from there.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
I'd love to beable to help out with bittrex fees but have been laid off for 2 months and am more than a little broke right now
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
hello  -
so my main focus for today is getting the swap administered on Bittrex. no one donated towards the swap and I don't have the means to pay 1.5BTC to the exchange in order to swap on top of all the other things im doing. I'm trying to ask they do it for free but have not heard back yet. This will be todays top priority; so if successful, we can continue feature implementations from the roadmap and release new things. But at the moment, this is the most critical thing that needs to be done. Will update community as I   hopefully make progress. Thank you (Please fav or RT my message to Bittrex for support, which I have provided the link below) Thanks
https://twitter.com/CovenCoin/status/615181475051388928
new wallet looks great, do we know how long bittrex will take to do the swap? I only managed to get 1 coin from trex to my old wallet didn't come till trex disabled the wallets. I'm not sure how to send my wallet.dat ?? do I just copy and paste it to the email?

Thanks CV2 from above.

Well have not heard from them all day; actually at their ranch in-person discussing it. Will post final results upon settlement.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
new wallet looks great, do we know how long bittrex will take to do the swap? I only managed to get 1 coin from trex to my old wallet didn't come till trex disabled the wallets. I'm not sure how to send my wallet.dat ?? do I just copy and paste it to the email?
CV2
Activity: 18
So CovenDev is back. Super news!
Thus, I have locked the team thread:

June 21, 2015, 07:00:27 PM      by CV2        
[ANN][COV] CovenCoin restart: Community Takeover - new thread
(That is the 1st rebirth-thread = the one which restarted COV on Midsummer Day.)

Read a summary of my initiative.

Mission accomplished.

Good luck now with COV2 !

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
The block explorer is stuck at block 2. My wallet:

"blocks" : 3920,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "moneysupply" : 33756.23263195,
    "connections" : 7,
    "proxy" : "",

Gosh, I hope Covendev starts delivering instead of asking for money. We don't necessarily need Bittrex for a swap.

I did more in a day then you did in a month. As I stated above,  we need 1.5 BTC for bittrex, feel free to ask them about this; it's their policy; their like known for this.  You have to understand your negative reinforcement won't yield positive reinforcing results. Lol did you think your  my boss and I'm on your payroll? More like your holding my bags, and perhaps consider double bagging them, its the weekend guy. Chill; will proceed on Monday
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
The block explorer is stuck at block 2. My wallet:

"blocks" : 3920,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "moneysupply" : 33756.23263195,
    "connections" : 7,
    "proxy" : "",
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
anyone in here give me some cov for support this project ?
Holy Shit.....

"I'm not going to comment on CV2; dunno who this person is; CovenDev was somewhat "shaky" in the begining but has shown improvement and determination, and TheMightyKnight was holding things "together" while looking for a capable dev. I decided to return and finish this project."

Do us all a favour and don't bother,,,,had enough BS the first time around!

this fact
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
Do you have any thread translation bounty?

ah hhh .... mate
new account , make account for get bounty ??

buahahahahhaha

Think Again

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Do you have any thread translation bounty?
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
 Holy Shit.....

"I'm not going to comment on CV2; dunno who this person is; CovenDev was somewhat "shaky" in the begining but has shown improvement and determination, and TheMightyKnight was holding things "together" while looking for a capable dev. I decided to return and finish this project."

Do us all a favour and don't bother,,,,had enough BS the first time around!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
oh... Ok

This. project.is.no.longer.being.worked.on.
The teams involved in it, ARE NO Longer involved. The community, you can do what you please with Coven, but understand, whomever you (if you do) decide to bring to the team and this person does not fulfill their agreement or screws things up, you can't come back and blame me. I'm telling you the project is dead from this side ofthe table,  the coin is very well alive. Thread locked.
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
If you really finish this project , it could blow the market for sure. That's one of the reasons I purchased a descent amount for myself, keep straight , Dev ! Smiley
WTF
look trex and COV rise :/

I think this coin already die

Dev you need money for buy some Drugs  or Lambo ?
drunk and drunk . this is your character
many investor on last thread . when they need you , you say Good bye
they lose ? yes

and now , you come back , same Like HERO .
oh man , this is 2015 , we not stupid

Dev , please go to home and drunk again .

Jesus, if your you're going to attempt to insult me, fucking use proper grammar you fucking moron.
Dev, do you need money to buy drugs or perhaps a lambo?
Getting drunk and drinking is your character.
Many investors lost out on your judgement and character from the previous thread.
You said goodbye, yet return like your you're top dog? Oh gosh, this is 2015, go get wasted again.

You insult, I correct, so when this little interaction ends after this post with you, perhaps next time when you insult someone, you don't look like a complete retard. Best of luck, hope you die!

Fixed a few mistakes for you!

Grin thanks.
re-reading what I said; yeah.. kinda..went too far. I even think I'm an asshole, but if not that kid, someone else would of taken the rage-blast.
What !! many thread  Angry

Who dev ?
CV2 , Covendev or  TheMightyKnight
 Huh Huh Huh Huh

I'm not going to comment on CV2; dunno who this person is; CovenDev was somewhat "shaky" in the begining but has shown improvement and determination, and TheMightyKnight was holding things "together" while looking for a capable dev. I decided to return and finish this project.

Pages:
Jump to: