Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COVEN]|33k.7 Supply|HexNode|StealthMsging|Multisig|SmartX|IoT|I2P|TOR|COV2 - page 6. (Read 7277 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Basically this coin just for Joke , another Joke takeover for Bagholder  not special for me , nothing and never until end the world

remember devshit say bla bla bla , and now he return , and this shit
and now someone Takeovershit . I think Covendev and someone "takeover" same account  Cool
dont play in this . save your time for real crypro  Cool

Good Luck takeovershit
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
Buy now to return your loss Wink

A preview of the new wallet; should be finished,functioning, and uploaded within ~2 hours.

I see great stuff is coming! Respect for returning dev!
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
f*ck,, dev drunk again  i lost btc since you gone and lock  the thread

yeah Dev's another relative is going to die, he need money again to do drugs and for hookers. Coming again shameless asshole dev.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
f*ck,, dev drunk again  i lost btc since you gone and lock  the thread
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
A preview of the new wallet; should be finished,functioning, and uploaded within ~2 hours.

legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
Is it safe to assume this will be the main thread for updated information?
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Looks like dev has still some coins to dump. Let us see how well the circus goes this time.
legendary
Activity: 952
So should I just hold the coins I have at the exchange or is there a wallet to download?

If you leave them on the exchange, you won't have to provide any information, the coins will be automatically swapped. If you are planning to withdraw your coins, I would suggest please waiting for the release of the new wallet prior to doing so.

Good Luck.  This looks like more of the same though.  You know, when you abandoned the coin and the investors.  Later.
So should I just hold the coins I have at the exchange or is there a wallet to download?

If you leave them on the exchange, you won't have to provide any information, the coins will be automatically swapped. If you are planning to withdraw your coins, I would suggest please waiting for the release of the new wallet prior to doing so.
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
Why would anyone need to send their .dat file...  Lips sealed

So new coins can be issued if you have your coins off the exchanges, on a local wallet. 1:1 swap.
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Why would anyone need to send their .dat file...  Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
Welcome back Dev.

Pls remove all old threads guys. (except original one)

Thanks & looking forward!

*Update*
This is the official thread for Coven coin [COV]; now known as COV2.

Specifications

Algo: SHA256
HiPoS : 1 COV2 ( 0.75 COV2 to Masternodes - 0.25 COV2 to Normal Stakers )
Masternode Requirements: 200 COV2
Stake Min Age: 6 Hrs
Block Maturity: 20 Blocks
Total: 33,700 COV2 premined to be swapped for COV [1:1]

**NEW WALLET**
https://mega.co.nz/#!8R521JLR!g38eA2Hz7KzDK_o1OfYdBS6vYJyWwm-N4PxY74t8yto

Github Source:
https://github.com/covencoin2/coven2

Block Explorer
http://104.238.182.76/

-6/25/2015-
I've contacted Bittrex and Yobit on Twitter ahead of time and requested they freeze the market in order to preform a proper coin swap. If your coins are on Bittrex, rest assured as you don't need to take any course of action.

The codebase has been adjusted to correct staking issues and to allow implementation of roadmap features (today, implementation of Masternodes, and Stealth messaging was done and made available in the new wallet). At Bittrex's request, the coin ticker has been changed to "COV2". Awaiting for Bittrex fee situation (1.5BTC) to be solved so swapping COV on Bittrex is possible. Meanwhile, if your coins aren't on an exchange and would like to redeem COV2 for your old COV (1:1) please forward your alias, your old wallet.dat and a screen-shot of the wallet open (if possible) to [email protected]

Features implemented with new wallet from roadmap today : Masternodes / Encrypted Msging / Stealth Txs

Twitter: @CovenCoin
E-mail: (forward your dats/info if your coins are on a local wallet to this e-mail) [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: