Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]▬►►[CRA] ★★★CryptoApples★★★▬►►KGW★★★Stable 700MHash Net◄◄▬ - page 25. (Read 47144 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Is easy-mine.eu included in this launch? I see they are still listed on the official website but not here under pools. I set my miners at their pool 15 minutes before the first launch and as soon as I submitted shares, they banned me. Their site currently says "if we receive wallet we try turn on | we ask dev for delay , maybe better "  Roll Eyes
if u send more as 50% invalid shares, then stratum ban u for 5minute ( u muss use --scrypt parameter for this coin) if u mine now, stratum wallet is down, y cant mine now Smiley - have a nice day/night
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
HI GUYS!

WE ARE SO SORRY ABOUT THE FIRST LAUNCH!!!

THERE HAS BEEN A LOT OF ERRORS IN THE CODE WHICH NEED TO BE FIXED WITH PATIENCE AND IT TAKES A TIME.
WE  HAVE SPEND O LOT LOT OF TIME DOING THIS CRA PROJECT SO WE WILL NOT GIVE IT UP, NOT NOW!!

WE WILL MAKE A LAST CHANCE LAUNCH ON SUNDAY 8PM UTC, 16 FEBRUARY!

FOR THOSE WHO WILL STAY WITH US WILL BE A BIG BOUNTY!

STAY TUNED!

WE WILL INFORM YOU!

KGW WILL BE IN THE CODE, ALSO THE NEW 8.5.2 WALLET!

YOURS CRA Team!!

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Would you consider changing the name to Crapple?  You will not have to change the symbol CRA

Just giving you a hard time...good luck with the relaunch...seems like there was a lot of interest at launch today.

Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Would you consider changing the name to Crapple?  You will not have to change the symbol CRA

Just giving you a hard time...good luck with the relaunch...seems like there was a lot of interest at launch today.
Coin creation outsourced to India...Houston we have a problem.
Activity: 6
Is easy-mine.eu included in this launch? I see they are still listed on the official website but not here under pools. I set my miners at their pool 15 minutes before the first launch and as soon as I submitted shares, they banned me. Their site currently says "if we receive wallet we try turn on | we ask dev for delay , maybe better "  Roll Eyes
Hi all, we solve problems with source code, sorry for that but second launch will be at 16. february 8pm UTC/GTM. Not now.

Realy sorry for this problems.

CRA team
copper member
Activity: 343
Merit: 11
Secure automatic trading trade-mate.io
Dev, we do not have all night ! What is going on ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
stupid devs. Fails, delays, no info -> going to sleep.

copper member
Activity: 343
Merit: 11
Secure automatic trading trade-mate.io
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Hmmm... Hope it will all get fixed soon Smiley
Postpone it for a day and do it right, don't give a time if you can not keep it.

+1

atleast give us some info devs..... this is all very amateur.
Postpone it for a day and do it right, don't give a time if you can not keep it.

really? First fail and now not launching on time? Geez, enough is enough.

Patience man, rather have them do it right this time than slack on the relaunch.

yea but this is EU. Its 00:30 am here too and i waited for this. Then, at exactly launch time, he's telling me there's problems. Why not say it in advance and just delay the launch for 24h or something.

Patience man, rather have them do it right this time than slack on the relaunch.
WE are working on it!

It's not that easy to skype and chat with our devs from India, they have a monrning now and haven't sleep for a long time.

But we are trying to fix it!

CRA Team!

How about just delaying the launch for 24h so everyone know whats up...
WE are working on it!

It's not that easy to skype and chat with our devs from India, they have a monrning now and haven't sleep for a long time.

But we are trying to fix it!

CRA Team!
Activity: 686
DEV can you confirm that in 5 minutes everything will be ready?
now OP says 8pm UTC and the website site's countdown timer is counting up.  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: